<Prologue 0-8>

<Now Loading Prologue....Complete!>

//Chapter 8: Hundred Broken windows//

"Now we are done cleaning outside the campus, i guess the last thing we gotta do is the windows"

Yuu said sitting down at one of the Cafeteria, Grim then sat next to him and said,

"Im already beat, and we still have to clean a hundred windows..."

Grim said with a huff afterwards, Yuu could only nod in agreement. The two had finish cleaning the campus, the only thing they have to do now is to clean the windows.

"Ya know, That Ace guy is sure taking his sweet time. Who does he think he is, making me wait! I'm ticked off!"

Grim said angrily,

"Lets wait a little."

Yuu suggested, Grim didn't reply afterwards and soon the waiting game began..

<Time flies bye>

"...." <Grim>

<Few minutes later...>

Not long after, foots steps were heard from the hallways to the cafeteria. Yuu and Grim looked towards the direction of the arriving person. It was none other than,

"Finn?"

Yuu said as he saw the Girl approaching them,

"Yuu...chan?...Grim...kun?..your both here.."

Finn said with a little emotion to the Brown hair boy,

"Yes..Finn, we are both here...why are you surprised all of a sudden."

Finn then looked at Yuu reverting to her tired eyes and emotionless facade and said,

"I thought...Ace kun...went here already.."

Finn said as she waves her index finger left and right as she tilts her head. The two Ramshackle Resident could only say..

"Huh?"

"What..do you mean...'Huh?'....i mean...I reminded him...about it..though....i guess ihe.."

Grim continued her sentence.

"THAT ACE LITERALLY ESCAPED, THERES NO WAY HE IS LATE!"

Grim said angrily, Yuu then looks at Finn and kneeled down to her height.

"Its Okay, you don't need to feel bad...at least you did told us that you reminded him..."

He said reassuring the girl who looks at him and nods. Grim then came up to the two and said,

"Let's find that Ace! He made Finn feel bad for herself! Its not only me and the henchemen to do this punishment! So lets go!"

Grim suggested making Yuu nod in agreement. Finn could only look at the monster and thought.

"So...Grim...feels bad about...me? Wow.."