<Prologue 0-7>

<Now loading prologue...Complete!>

//Chapter 7: Encounter a person! And Cheeky Mates>

<If you noticed in the previous chapters...Finn is comfortable on talking to Yuu..so he might be her interpreter for the next few prologues and chapters...don't worry she will do hand sign as well..☺️>

_______________________________

The two Ramshackle residence and a Doll has reached the main street of the college. Grim awed at the sight.

" i haven't gotten a good look on main street when i got here!"

He said while looking at the statues, Finn then looked at Yuu. You can say she was still concerned about what happened with Him and Crowley, so she pulled his sleeve a little and asked in sign.

"Are you alright? You seem out of it.."

And yet again, Yuu didn't understand a thing.

"I'm sorry...but um..if your asking if im fine..yes, it's just weird that i got teleported to this world without knowing where I'm from or any memories of the past."

He said while looking at Finn, who's tired eyes and emotionless fave looks at him as she nods. He continued,

"Well...your from here, and the Headmaster is your Uncle...so at least you have a home that you can return to.."

Yuu said sadly while looking at the cleaning equipment he was holding in his hand.

"B-but your not...alone..anymore..though.."

Finn said softly just to reach the ears of the boy, Yuu looked at her and said.

"What do you mean by that...Finn?"

Then, Finn took his hand, which was empty and intertwined her fingers with his and said.

"I-im...here now...you are no longer...alone.."

Finn said, still maintaining her emotionless facade and tired eyes. This made Yuu blush, Finn was confused on what is wrong with him.

<Peoples...Protect this child...she's dense...>

Finn then tilt her head to one side, and asked in sign.

"Are you alright? Are you sick?"

Yuu then shakes his head in reply,

"Oh, no..its just...um..nevermind, where's Grim-"

"This granny looks snobby."

Then the two spotted the monster staring at what seems to be the Queen of Hearts statue.

The two then approached Grim and not knowing someone was walking towards their direction as well.

(Here he comes~)

"You don't know a out the Queen of Hearts?"

The three then looked to where the voice came from,

"Queen of Hearts? Is she important?"

Grim asked the person who had Auburn haired, which the boy answers the Monster's Question.

(According to the Twisted Wonderland Wiki, his hair color is Terracotta (Auburn) and use the term Strawberry blonde in the Her Majesty Story <Check it out i will tell you its good..> which is slightly similar..so yeah...imma use a different term here.)