<Prologue 0-2>

<⬆️ our bean Finn reference>

<Now Loading Prologue....Complete!>

//Chapter 2: Awakening Stranger and Break the Solemnity!//

"Mr. and Mrs. Roselocks, its me.....Dire Crowley..."

Mr. Roselocks then answered the door to reveal Dire Crowley, The Headmaster of Night Raven College.

"Oh, Dire! Good to see you, what are you doing visiting us in a time like this,"

Mrs. Roselocks asked,

"Well, As you know. I wanted to visit my old friend here, Martson and wanted to check if you have recovered Judi,"

"Oh you!"

Judi throws a pillow at Crowley, which he just laughs at the sudden action.

"Ahaha! Your still fiesty as every Judi, im still wondering how did Martson fall for someone like you. He is always reserved and only pays attention to his crafts- Hey!"

Martson punches Crowley lightly,

"Don't even get me started Dire,"

He said while glaring at the masked man, Judi could only sigh at the childish behavior of her husband and friend.

"Martson dear, let him inside-"

"Oh no need, i will leave anyways. Speaking of Crafts..i heard your oldest daughter, Mary Ann, got hired by professionals."

Mary Ann Roselocks, Finn's older and is very supportive to her younger sister career choice. Sends different types of fabrics and accessories for Finn to use, yet sometimes Finn thinks she was just a shadow to her sister because Mary Ann was a model at the age of 7 while her sister was young, she was there to comfort Finn who was going through her darkest times..you can say Mary Ann loves Finn so much but Finn doesn't just feels it...

"Ah, Ann is busy lately but yes she did got hired by professionals, the same company as that Schoinheit."

Judi said, while looking at Crowley.

"And i almost forgot about your Little Finn..may i ask, where is she? She isnt here in the living room."

Crowley asked, Because every time he visits the Roselocks, he would see the girl in the living room with her mother, finishing orders or just sketching out a new dress ideas or designs for a new doll.

"Oh, well..she went out today to deliver out orders and went to the store."

Judi informed Crowley,

"Its already late, she not back yet.. i might as well find her Hun,"

Martson said while grabbing his coat, just before He leaves, looks at Crowley.

"Aren't you supposed to be in your School because-"

"AH! The Ceremony, it will start any minute. I must get going! Fare well for now, good luck finding little Finn!"

And with that, Crowley leaves.

"Be sure to find Finn, Hun."