<Heartslabyul Episode: 1-17>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 17: Fair Resistance and The Two Roses//

<Two Roses refers to.. Rosehearts and Roselocks>

And just like Riddle said, the match was soon closed when Riddle collared the two Heartslabyul Firsts year residents.

"Off with your head!"

And with that both Deuce and Ace got collared once again.

"Damn it...! Can he do nothing else but deal other people's magic. At this point, I would like to be controlled by Finn than this!"

Ace said angrily and Finn on the other hand looking away because of what he said in the last sentence.

"To think we couldn't even do anything." <Deuce>

"Like I said....this battle was nothing more than...useless."

Finn said as she crossed her arms and reverts her head back to the so called battle that ended in a second. Yuu on the other hand was shock and said,

"It went by so quickly, I didn't even see what happened.."

Crowley then responded,

"One's magic strength comes from strength of the imagination. The stronger he imagines the result of his magic will be, the more successful it will turn out. Little Rosehearts here has shown how much he has polished his magical skills."

"I just learned my Unique Magic a few years ago..this level of magic is something...you would achieve with dedication." <Finn>

"Ah...the difference in their level is just too much!"

Grim said while watching the battle unfold and conclude in a speed of light.

"Hmph, that didn't even take 5 seconds. I'm surprised that you went and challenged me with your skill level. Aren't you embarrassed? I knew it. Anyone who breaks the rules will always amount to nothing. It is as mother said,"

Riddle said with a mocking tone while he looks at the two first years and Finn on the other hand, didn't like it.

"That..vile woman..."

Finn thought as she clenches her fist.

"...it is true that rules should be protected. But, strictly implementing every single nitpicky rule you can find is called oppression!"

Deuce said angrily while looking at his Dorm head.

"Huh? There is punishment for rules that are broken, and I am the dorm's absolute rule. That's why, those who break the rules have no right to complain!"

And that Yuu had have enough and yelled at Riddle which shocked Finn, Crowley and the other students.

"You can't keep using the rules as an excuse to do whatever you want!"

"Yuu...chan..you shouldn't have said that-"

"No one will follow rules that are lenient! What sort of lesson were you given that you can't even understand something so simple as this? You were born from parents who can't even use magic. I'm sure that you didn't receive any good education before you stepped foot in this school. How pathetic, truly."

Riddle said mocking and sadistically while looking at Yuu, just....Ace snapped, and so did...

"Damn you!" <Deuce>