<Scarabia Episode: 4-3>

<Now Loading Episode....Complete!>

//Episode 3: The Dormhead of Scarabia//

<Hello, I do apologize to not posting.. but now I have returned to bring you all more content! hope you all ready cause this is a long one~!>

_______________________________

The students of Scarabia and the Ramshackle residents soon arrived at the Hall of Mirrors and entered a mirror that would transport them to the Scarabia Dorm. Upon entering, Grim and Yuu were struck by the sudden heat from the dorm.

"So this is what Scarabia looks like! Man, it's hot like you said it'd be!"

Grim exclaimed as he looks around the dormitory exterior,

"No kidding, we were just out in the cold just now. The dorm in this place is quite fascinating.."'

"It warms you up, doesn't it? Come, this way."

Jamil said as he was standing next to Yuu as the latter nodded,

"Alright then, everyone. Follow me, come this way."

Jamil then led the way as the residents followed behind him as Yuu and Grim trailed behind them. They soon arrived at the dorm lounge and upon arriving at the lounge, Jamil clapped his hand and announced that they had a visitor. He told the dorm residents who were present in the lounge to play music to welcome their guests, who were Grim and Yuu, the two ramshackle residents, as Grim was loving the attention.

"Nyahahaha! So a famous guy like me gets this kind of treatment, huh!" <Grim>

"You really do love the attention huh, Grim." <Yuu>

"Of course!" <Grim>

"Alright, enjoy the meal as much as you want."

Jamil said as he and the residents finished placing the food on a table as the monster jumped down from Yuu's shoulder and began eating away as Yuu sat next to him, watching his furry companion gobble away.

<He removed the scarf from his neck as Yuu caught it before falling to the ground.>

"I'm diggin' in!" <Grim>

"Enjoy Grim."

Yuu said with a smile and a sweat drop on his cheek, he then felt a vibration from his pocket in which where he put his phone. Meaning someone texted. He picked up his phone and looked at the notification on the lock screen to see Finn's name.

"hm?.."

Yuu then unlocked his phone and opened messages as he pressed Finn's message to see the following.

_______________________________

<Finnian (Finn) Roselocks>

Finn: 
Hello, Yuu chan? Sorry for the sudden message, but could you please look after my Cacti that Jack Kun gave me a few days ago before the vacation began? I will visit the dormitory after my Family Reunion because I am unable to do so at the moment, but please look after my potted plant. Bye~!

P.S: My dad looked at me just now because I had a smile on my face and questioned me who I was chatting and I told him it was you and he seemed to be okay with it... I feel like he was lying and when I questioned  he said he was fine.... I didn't questioned further but I am sure he was lying.. might ask him once he and mom comes home from their trip.

_______________________________

Yuu could only chuckle and replied to this with the text.