<Savanaclaw Episode: 2-3>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 3: Dorm Head Meeting and The Family Heir//

(im doing this via laptop and for some reason... and i type very fast...in a keyboard than a phone...lol)

Crowley and Finn have arrived early at the Mirror Chambers, where  Crowley would held the meeting. Finn then summons out what seems to be a chair and placed at a corner of the room and sat there silently. This was Crowley's chance to ask the girl what's on her mind since it's just the two of them in the room and none of the dorm heads of each dorm have arrived yet.

So Crowley walked up to where  the girl is seated and kneeled in front of her.

"What's the matter Finn?"

Crowley asked his niece, but to is dismay the girl didn't utter a single word and simple ignore his question. so he asked again,

"Is there something bothering you lately? or was it what you and your father?"

Finn then looked at Crowley as she hand signed her response and he was right on the second question.

"Father brought up the topic of me being the soon- to be- Heir to the Roselocks Family Business....again."

"Oh Great Seven...I knew something was wrong the moment you came barging in the my office and suddenly turning silent....I should've known...Are certain you are okay?"

Crowley hand signed to Finn because he knew that his niece wouldn't answer using her voice but via hand sign language. and just before Finn would replythe two heard the door open and it looks like the dorm heads have arrived. Crowley then stood up and move his mask up a little and kissed Finn's Forehead before walking over to the Dorm heads. Finn sat there silently, fidgeting her fingers. she then notices two feet in front of her. She looked up to see Riddle, looking at her with concern and worry.

"Are you alright Rose?"

Riddle asked the latter and to his surprised Finn embraced him and making the other dorm head look to their directions. Finn began crying on his shoulder as her soft sobs could only be heard by him. Riddle then glances to the headmaster and asked him about Finn's situation.

"Headmaster, I know it would be rude of me to ask but, what exactly happened to Finn? She seemed to be fine earlier when I crossed paths with her and her Father."

"He met her Father?"

Azul thought as he looks at Finn who seems to be still crying and is in Riddle's embrace.

"Its a Family matter, Rosehearts. She is just overwhelmed right now so please let her be for awhile. let her calm down a little-"

"What Family matter Headmaster?"

Kalim asked, he seemed to not caught up with the situation, so Crowley revealed to them on why Finnian is acting this way.

"Finnian here is just pressured because she is to Soon-To be-Heir to their Doll Making Business. The pressure of preserving the traditional way of making dolls, the amount of days it must take to perfect a doll with no errors or flaws, and to the point you forget your human...Little Finn has to live up to that Title until she would pass it down."

Crowley explained as he glances at Finn who was being calmed down by Riddle and sighed. Leona joined in,

"Isn't the Oldest supposed to be the Heir?" <Leona>

"That's something...we are getting off topic. I already told you all what you need to know. Now, shall we begin with the meeting."

Crowley announced as Riddle looked at Finn and said,