~Doll Face Prologue~

<Now loading Prologue Data...Complete!>

"Wake up dear Finn, there's still more work to do~"

"Must be prim and proper deary"

"I don't understand...why are you so quiet"

"Its a bother to talk if you would just end up killing a person..."

Finnian Roselocks, a quiet young gal. 15 years of age, walking down the streets of the Land of Pyroxene, Doing deliveries for her mother and father, she doesn't even bother. She never spoke a word because of an accident, never showed emotion except when in front of her parents.

"Thank you deary, here's your payment."

The old lady gave the girl the payment, Finn could only nod and waving to the old lady farewell.

"I wonder when will she ever speak again, its been years since what happened."

The old lady thought as she places the porcelain doll in her shelves with the others.

Many suspected the young girl was mute, not even the slightest sound was heard from her. Her Parents tried to convince the girl to speak, but she wouldn't even give a single squeak. They knew that the accident traumatized her, but never knew why she continued to stay silent...forever.

Until everything changed when she entered Night Raven College.

<Prologue data Complete!...Now loading Character Profile...>