<Heartslabyul Episode: 1-7>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 7: Guilty Lunch and a Familiar Scent//

<I was supposed to do a fluff but let's abandon that and go back to the previous chapter on what happened as the two Left for the school store>

Luckily, Finn calmed down but it leaves Sam still worried for the girl. The two had spent the entire day inside of the Store and Sam had to tend customers and look after Finn since she had a breakdown. Crewel and Trein got the memo about also Vargas but one person didn't...

"You sure, you don't want your Uncle to check up on you?"

Sam asked, which Finn replies slowly and emotionlessly.

"He should.. not know...he worries about me..a lot and...he might tell father..I wouldn't want him to cry again.."

Finn said while looking down at her knees. The two sat at the staff's lounge area inside of the store and suddenly heard the door open,

"Be right back Doll, i need to tend the customer first."

Sam said as he leaves to the front desk. Finn was now left alone inside of the lounge, she brought both knees to her chest.

"Why...must her death haunt me...is it because it was my fault? Why didn't i run for help...like she told me before she died..why did i stand there...why did i spoke? Why...why...why-"

"Finn you in here?"

A familiar voice broke her thoughts as she looks up to see. Yuu, standing there in the entrance of the staff lounge. She got up and ran towards him and gave him a hug as she buries her head to his chest. Yuu, then looked down at the girl and hugged back and stroking her hair.

"I feel safe...when he is around.....I don't wanna lose him...I don't want him to go back...please don't leave so soon.."

<...>

"Mr. S told me and Deuce you were here, i bet when you were walking with riddle..something happened?"

Finn nodded,

"I see, well lets get going. Trey senpai is waiting for us in the kitchen, Me and Deuce just bought what he need-"

Finn looked up at the boy, and tilted her head.

"Trey...Kitchen?...what are..you guy..doing..in there?"

Finn asked with her soft and emotionless voice,

"Well...how do i explain it.."

Yuu said as he as he lets go of Finn and scratches his neck.

"It all started when you and Riddle left for the School store.."

___________________________

<Earlier in the cafeteria...>

As the two left the Cafeteria, Yuu then saw a drop of ink colliding to the other.

"What was that?"

Yuu thought as he watches them leave, he then heard Grim talked about how Finn just continued to talk, and he then called her Henchmen which he didn't like the idea of calling her that.

"Eeeeeeiii, That was close"

He heard Cater said with a sweat drop on his cheek.