<Savanaclaw Episode: 2-7>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 7: Investigating further! //

<Before we start I just wanna show y'all something...so Here's the new redesign of Yuu..WITH FINALLY Eyes...and ngl...I simp..>

<Enjoy this episode everyone! And someone is returning from the last chapter

<Enjoy this episode everyone! And someone is returning from the last chapter...kekeke and I forgot to color the eyebrows but there is though...>

__________________________

It was late at night, and Finn was inside of the infirmary. Wide awake, tossed herself from side to side, trying to get some sleep and soon... didn't, she looked to her right to see the crutches the Nurse provided for her. She has gotten herself a sprain ankle from when she fell down the stairs.

"Might as well, go for a stroll....maybe try and regain some memory in some sort..."

Finn thought to herself as she grabs the crutches and slowly walked herself outside the room.

She roamed the hallways with her crutches supporting her as it echoes through the halls. No one was watching her that night and no one is patrolling the halls, so it was just her...or so she thought.

"..Finn.."

"..."

Finn stopped in her tracks and looked behind her,

"Must be the wind..."

She thought, she continued her journey but soon stopped when someone called out her name again.

"Finn..."

Finn then sighed and looked behind her,

"I swear....if someone is in front of me...I won't make a reaction.."

Finn thought and true to her word, someone was there in front of her and to her shock. It was none other than,

"Hello Finn, miss me?"

"A-h...Mom? What are you...doing back here?"

<Finn.....Your Mom...knows every corner of this school...no matter how many times Crowley blocks out an entrance for her...she finds a new one...just saying. Period"

Finn asked Judi as she looked at her Mom weirdly as her mom was just smiling at her.

"Oh you know, kinda felt lonely...Your father was not home and Crowley just made me leave and the walk back to the Mirror Chambers nearly made me deaf.."