<Heartslabyul Episode: 1-12>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 12: The Lion and Little Mouse and It's off with their heads!//

<Angy Finn coming right up and guess who triggered it..you will find in this chapter>

Finn then felt on what seems to be a tail on wrapping itself on her arm.

"Huh?..."

Finn thought as she stares at the tail still wrapped around her arm. Suddenly without a blink of an eye the male pulled her close to his chest.

"..."

Finn couldn't even process on what just happen and she looked up to see the male looking at her.

"Um.....hello..."

Finn said with her soft voice as he tired eyes stared at his emerald ones.

"..."

"Can you...let me go please..."

Finn asked...with all her might but then stop as her eyes widened. And looked at the male once more as she 'shouted'?

"Your the one who kneeled at me at the ceremony!"

Finn said, the male could only groaned as he gets up.

"Geez, for a second I thought you were those types of people who are quiet all the time...yet you are actually pretty noisy."

The Male said as his ears twitch. Finn then stands up and points at him with one hand on her hips

"I remember now. You're the Dorm head of Savanaclaw, Leona Kingscholar! The Second Prince of Afterglow Savana!"

Finn said to Leona could only chuckle at her actions.

"For someone who is rumored to be mute around the school and doesn't show emotions..your actually loud and annoying ya know. But still..why bring out the second prince though...what ever...I will let it pass.."

Leona said as he muttered on the last sentence. Leona fixes his sitting position as he looks at her.

"I'm uh..um.."

Finn realizing what she just did and looked away with her arms crossed.

"Now your embarrassed....how cute.."

Leona said as he pulls her arm lightly as and back hugs her. Leona then rest his chin on her head which made the girl flinch and panic.

"Let me go...I beg of you."

Finn said as she tries to get out of his embrace.

"Not going to...you disturbed my sleep...so consider this as your punishment-" <Leona>

"When did I ever disturbed your sleep huh!?"

Leona then looked at Finn , why you ask...well...her voice changed. It wasn't that soft and tired tone but..it was loud and clear.

He shrugged it off as he tighten the hug. Finn soon stopped struggling as she brings both legs near her chest and head low. Leona looked at her and asked,

"I just noticed your outfit...attending a party at Heartslabyul?"
<Leona>

"Apparently not anymore..I ran away..." <Finn>

"Because?" <Leona>

"Why do you wanna know?"

Finn asked as she stared at him with her tired eyes.

"Well? By the looks on your eyes. You cried-" <Leona>

"Shut up.."

Finn said as she reverts her head low once more.