Ch.64 Voices

-Previously on Darkness Dawns-

"She took him" I cried. Alec immediately senses my pain and rushes to me, activating my iratze. "I tried to stop her but I'm so useless" I cried blaming myself. I couldn't do anything right. and I'm supposed to be some powerful angel. Powerful enough that the clave had to put a spell on me. It doesn't make any sense.

"I'm sorry Alec" I cried into his chest. "It's not your fault love" He whisper's sadly. Izzy joins the hug.

"We won't give up. " She cried with me. 

Alec's POV

I sat in my office with my head in my hands. I have no idea what to do and it's eating me alive. 

Aria sat in the corner lost in thought. Worry written all over her face. 

"I hope Magnus has something because we are getting no where. At this rate we'll lose. For the angels sake Alec! You're the head of the institute! Can't you demand for answers?" Izzy yells in frustration.

 For the angels sake Alec! You're the head of the institute! Can't you demand for answers?" Izzy yells in frustration

 "You think I haven't tried? The council is freezing me out!" I frown. "Then try harder!" Izzy yells. "Izzy! " Aria's eyes widen at her outburst. "Jace is slipping away, Clary is in prison and we have nothing to go on" Izzy argues. 

I slam my hand down on the table. "God dammit I'm trying Izzy!" I yelled back. Izzy jumped, backing away. "ENOUGH! The two of you need to stop yelling!" Aria stood up. Izzy head hung, so did mine. "Yelling at each other wont help so cool it!" She takes a deep breath. "Lets take a break. 10 minutes tops. We'll meet back here okay?" She suggests. "Okay" the two of us mumble. 

Once Izzy left my office, Aria walked up to me wrapping her arms around my neck. "Now why don't you take me back to our room and do me" She said suggestively. I smirk catching on, I grabbed her hand and we ran to out room. 

LIGHT SMUT WARNING

Aria's POV

I'd say it took less than 2 seconds after we entered our room for our clothes to go flying off. We got straight down to business. 

My nails dig into his strong muscles on his back as he moved his hips, thrusting into me

My nails dig into his strong muscles on his back as he moved his hips, thrusting into me. His lips sucking my neck. You can't blame me for wanting sex. A quickie to be specific. With everything going on, it's the best stress reliever. 

Alec's lustful eyes looked down at me as he continued to move in and out, moaning as he feels me tightened around him. "Let it go for me my love. Let it go" He says in a low tone. "By the angle Alec yes" my moans get louder, finally letting go together.

Alec collapsed beside me, catching his breath. I roll over to my side and look at him. "I missed this" I say. "So did I" He look back at me. I smile, "I love you" I say, pecking his lips. "Love you too" he replied. 

Aria.............Aria.............My Angel...................

I suddenly look around hearing a voice. "What's wrong?" Alec asks worriedly. "Did you hear that?" I ask, looking around verily. "I don't hear anything" He says sitting up. "Strange..." I mumble, shanking my head. "Anyways out ten minutes are almost up, we should get fix ourselves. We should head back to the ops centre before she figures it out" I say. "Well she isn't stupid...she can probably tell" Alec lightly laughs. "True-Ow" I groan as my shoulder stung. 

"Hey, hey what wrong?" Alec rushes over to me. "I don't know why but my shoulder feel like it's being set on fire" I say. "Let me see" Alec brushes my hair to the side. "What in the..." Alec gasps. "What is it?" I ask. Alec didn't reply, he took out his phone and snapped a picture. "Look" He  hands me his phone. 

I stare at the symbol that was embedded on my skin. My mind began racing. Then it hit me. Lilith. "We need to talk to Magnus" Alec says, immediately putting on his shirt and pant in panic.

Aria.............Aria.............My Angel...................

I look around again after hearing that voice for the second time. "Aria?" Alec shook my shoulder bringing me out of my thoughts. "Huh" I stare at him. "is there something you wanna tell me?" He asks reading my face. "Lilith..." Was all I said and he understood. "Lets go now" Alec says. 

I throw on my clothes and sped back to the office. There Izzy was talking to Magnus. "There you guys are! Magnus brought us all much needed coffee, where did you-" Izzy paused. "oh...get it sis" She smirked. 

I blushed

I blushed. Magnus choked on his coffee. "Izzy please" Alec warned. "Fine. Anyways. Magnus said he found a way to save Jace" Izzy says. "Really? Okay thats good" Alec says. 

"Okay why are you not more happy about this?" Izzy frowned. "Because we have another problem" I say. "I've been hearing things. And earlier I felt a painful sting on my shoulder. Like I was being set on fire. Alec took a look and there this weird symbol on my skin. Lilith did this, before she took Jace" I show them the picture. 

"This cannot be happening" Magnus mumbled. "So you're saying I'm screwed?" I panic. "This is bad. She's marked you. Basically she wants to use you. It's no secret that you an archangel. Seeing you not flourishing at your potential, makes you an easy target to her. She want to control you. The voice is most defiantly her. She's trying to take over you mind. Just like Jace, accept its by the mother of demons herself." Magnus reveals. 

"Why would she want to use me?" I ask. "Because you are like a key. The only living archangel. You can protect and you can destroy. If she has both you and your brother, she unstoppable" Magnus says. Alec and Izzy gasped. 

That's when I realised. "All this time I was a weapon. The order of my slumber, me waking up, being vulnerable and not in control of myself makes it easier for anyone to use me. It was never about protecting me." I say bitterly. "Those bastards" Alec whispers, holding my hand tight.

"So what do we do now?" Izzy asked. 

[A/N: Hey guys, Sorry for the delays again! Hope you like this! Just a warning I haven't proofread this yet so hopefully its okay. I will be editing it at some point when i have the time. First chapter back and I'm giving y'all some light smut. It's not very long but tried. I know its not the best but there you have it. This is kind of a filler chapter. Coming up next, The gang comes up with another plan to save Jace and Aria. Imogen and Aria confrontation moments. Clary deals gets put into action. So please look forward to it & Thank you for your patience! x M]