Ch.37 Bound By The Angel

[A/N: Hey guys, just a reminder, I have been very busy with work and is jam packed for me which makes it difficult to sit down and find the time to write, But I'm trying my best to update the next chapters asap by working on it after work. It is going slower than expected so bare with me. That being said enjoy this chapter!]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Previously on, On Infernal Ground- 

I want to wake up.

WAKE UP ARIA!

Alec's POV 

Not long after I fell asleep, I felt a shift in the air. I opened my eyes to see a golden light spreading through the room. Huh what in the world?  I look around in confusion. My eyes stop at a figure standing by the window. It was like time stopped. It's her. "Aria?" I slowly walk up to her. Hearing my voice she turns around. "Alec" She looks at me and whispers. "I heard you" She says as eyes tear up as do I. 

I pull her into a hug

I pull her into a hug. Making sure she's real. "Ria! Thank the angel!" I whisper in relief. "You came back to me" I let out soft cries. "You saved me Alec. I saw the memories and the one you want. We do it all. I love you." She sniffles. "I love you too" I cry as she pulled me into a kiss. I could feel the emotion, passion flow through our kisses. Her body so close to mine. Our eyes and runes glows gold. I could feel the warmth and the power in the air.

 I could feel the warmth and the power in the air

[A/N: Pretend thats Alec]

Jace's POV 

A week had gone by after the defeat of Valentine. I stood going over some mission reports. Ever since I was brought back, I've been having the worst nightmares of my  life. But I brushed it off. After all I was in charge on the institute temporarily with Izzy's help while Alec spends time with Aria. She still hasn't woken up. Magus stops by everyday to check on her. Nothing has changed. 

Me and Clary are now together. Clary has been keeping herself busy with work around the institute. She was supposed to have a ceremony as she finally has been accepted as an official Shadowhunter. With everything thats happened, killing Valentine, she blames herself for Aria's situation. Izzy has tried talking to her but the guilt has been eating her alive.