Ch.30 Put Up A Fight [ Part 2]

Aria's POV

I climb into the elevator, heading down to the security floor. I see Jace standing guard. I walk up to him giving him a smile. "Aria what are you doing here? You should-" Jace say in worry. "Jace, I know you and I can take him. If he figures it out I should be anywhere up there, It will e utter chaos and you know that." I whisper. He nod understanding. "Well he isn't getting out alive, thats for sure" He says as his eyes darken. 

We spent 15 minutes talking brother - sister things when we heard a *Bing*. Jace opens his phone and lets a gasp. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Max...He's gone." Jace lets out a silent sob. No. He was just a kid. I felt a pang in my heart. "Go!" I say. "what no, I can't leave y-"Jace frowns. "Yes you can. I can handle it. Now go!" I say firmly. He nod and hesitantly leaves. 

once Jace was out of sight, I spotted a shadow. Out came Sebastian, unleashing two blades from his back. I knew it. Me and the others take a defensive stance. A grin decorated his face as he moved forward. I single to attack. The hunters dropping dead. Shit. he speed towards me. I block his attacks with my staff. 

"Only if Max could fight like you or like anyone in his family he wouldn't be on his death bead right now" he taunts me, making my blood boil. Literally. "YOU COWARD" I yell. I'm not sure how long we fought. he kicked my side. I fell over. Quickly recovering I attack with full force. he dodges every attack. then I felt a sharp pain as he slashed my shoulder. I drop to my knees in pain. He grabbed my neck, choking me. "You figured it just like little Max didn't you?" He says smirking. "Jon-ath-an" I say trying to free myself. "Now all I need is the mirror and i know you have it." He says laughing. I use my good arm to gut him where the sun don't since. "Ngh" he grunted. I throw air pulsed toward him sending him flying across the hall.

 I throw air pulsed toward him sending him flying across the hall

I tried escaping. But failed. Not only was I bleeding profusely, using my powers at the same time is incredibly draining. I begin to sway. No no no. Oh common. Not now. I see black dots clouding my eyes. next thing I know something hard hit my head knocking me out. 

Alec's POV 

I was pacing around outside the infirmary when I saw Jace running towards me. "Where is he? what happened?" Jace asks. Magnus, Mom and dad join us when they Jace. "What are you talking about" I frown asking. "Max...I got your text." Jace says. "What text?" I questioned as I get an unsettling feeling. "That Max-wait... DAMMIT! JONATHIN GOT IT. PULL THE ALARM" Jace's sadness turns into worry. My eyes widened. As we start running back down to the security floor. "Where's Aria?" I ask "I left here there!" Jace tells me with regret. Oh god. 

There was chaos near the entrance

There was chaos near the entrance. Clary was fighting Sebastian. It all makes sense. Jonathan. I see him make a run for it. "Follow him!" I order. "Did he get the mirror?" Jace asked. "No, and won't ever. Me and Aria came up with a plan. We knew Sebastian, well Jonathan would go after her. So we swapped them. I nullified it's powers. It can't be used anymore." Clary informs showing us the mirror but it suddenly turned to ash. "What in the-" Clary says confused. "We'll figure it out later. We need to get to Aria NOW!" I say urgently running to the elevator, Jace and Clary following me. 

Once we get there it was like a blood bath

Once we get there it was like a blood bath. No. This can't be happening. We rush in further, only to see Aria on the ground unconscious bleeding out of her arm. "ARIA!" I yell I run and kneeled down beside her, checking her pulse. Oh thank the angel. She's alive. Jace felt relived when I gave him a nod. He traces her iratze. I hear her groan as I pick her up. "You're okay. You're okay" I whisper talking her to the infirmary.

"OH BY THE ANGEL IS SHE OKAY?" Mother yells in concern

"OH BY THE ANGEL IS SHE OKAY?" Mother yells in concern. "Jonathan.." I say placing her on the gurney as the nurses start tending to her. Magnus joins them to help. We get some good news. Max's procedure went perfectly fine. He survived. Thank the angel. But I am still worried about Aria. I watch her that bandage her arm. "She'll be okay" Izzy says hugging me. I nod. I won't spare that bastard. 

Jace's POV

Max hadn't woken up yet so all we could do was wait. I sat there as Alec paced around restlessly. "Alec you'll burn a hole in the floor, jut take a seat." I say. "No I can't, I need to know if she's okay." Alec rubs his face. "She will be. My sister, your girlfriend is strong." I convince him to sit down. 

Magnus walks out towards us

Magnus walks out towards us. "How is she?" I ask. "She's fine now. Just a stab would on her left arm. I guess she used her powers while fighting Jonathan which drained her. good rest will help her heal." Magnus informs us of her status. We sighed out of relief. 

Now all we have left to do if find Jonathan and Valentine. 

[A/N: Thank you so much for 2k reads!! I'm glad you guys are enjoying it so far!! Hopefully you liked this chapter. What do you guys think?, Jace & Aria get tricked into thinking Max is dead. Jonathan and Aria fight. Aria get's injured. Clary accidently turns the mirror into asg. They find and help Aria. Max survived. Coming next, ArLec moments. The gang meets the Seelie Queen. A further drift between the downworld and shadow world. Forsaken attacks and finding the real Sebastian Verlac. Please look forward to it & Thank you for your patience! x M]