Ch.16 So We Thought

Alec's POV

I stayed the night at Ria's after Jace came in to check on her. I watched as she came out the shower. she is someone I want to wake up for everyday. "How are you feeling Ria?" I ask pulling her slowly onto the bed. "For the billionth time...I'm fine Alec! Promise!" she chuckles. Her chuckles was like music to my ears. "I need to go train with Magnus today if I have the chance." She says. "Okay. You want me to come with?" I ask. "No, you'll be needed here Alec. I'll be safe okay." she says wrapping her hands around my waist. I pull her onto  my lap. We get lost in each others eyes. We kiss.

A loud beep interrupted us

A loud beep interrupted us. "Oh common..." I groaned. She laughed "Someone doesn't want to stop" she said teasing me. "No kidding" I mumbled checking my phone. Shit. "Demon attack" I say looking up at her. "dammit. The kissing can wait. Lets go!" She gets off the bed grabbing her weapon, as do I, rushing to the ops center. 

We were sent to check out the scene. Noticing the amount of cops, me and Ria used our invisibility runes and met up with Luke. Jace and Clary joined us. "Hey baby bro" Ria said giving Jace a quick hug. "Hey!" He said. Ria and Clary waved. "Luke wanna show us what the hell happened here?" Jace asked. "Follow me" He said. We walked to were the bodies were. What the hell?

Aria's POV

I couldn't believe what I saw. I crouched down taking a closer look. "By the angel what in the world is this?" I ask looking at the floor. "I've never seen a demon cause this much damage" Jace says. "Is there any footage?" Alec asks. "nothing in the bar but maybe the CCTV camera across the street caught it?" Luke says hopefully. "We should get them back t the institute" I say. Luke was about to speak but paused as a female defective walked in passing us. "She a new partner or something?" Jace asked Luke. "Yep. she's driving me crazy." He sighed. 

Back at the institute. "Hey Alec! I'm going over to train with Magnus. Call me if you need me kay!" I say kissing him deeply. "Bye! I love you! Bye Jace!" I wave and headed out. 

Alec's POV

She kissed me saying goodbye. I wave back. "bye! Love you too!" I say. I turned back to see Jace imitating me. "Grow up Jace" I say rolling my eyes. "Kay... so have you asked my sister to be your girlfriend yet? He asked. "Not yet, I'm planning to soon on a date I've planned." I say "oooo a date? Where are you talking her?" he asks. " A picnic" I mumble.