Ch.24 The Transfer [Part 1]

Aria's POV

I felt Alec roll over in his sleep. His arms wrapping around my waist. A smile forms on my face as I watch him. "Take a picture, it'll last longer" Alec says opening one eye smirking. "How long have you been awake?" I ask. "Long enough" he chuckles. I blush burying my face in his neck. "Can we stay like this all day?" Alec mumbles. "I wish but today is too important." I say kissing him.  

The Clave had approved Valentines transfer to the guard in Idris. I'd rather he be executed but a transfer is as far as we could get and I have a terrible feeling about this. Right now I didn't want to think of anything but Alec. His presence was intoxicating. He kissed back with passion an urgency. Rolling on top of me, he goes to kiss my neck but groans as the alarm went off.

"Common Mr. Lightwood. Time for work." I chuckle getting out of bed heading to my room to get ready. 10 minutes later I walk back into Alec's room picking up my phone. "Briefing is in 5. You ready Alec?" I called out. "Yeah, Let's go" He say putting on his jacket. We walked to the op center gather the attention of out fellow hunters. 

"After the cabinet meeting, I had sent a request to the clave about the transfer of Valentine to the guard in Idris. I would like to inform you all that the request has been approved and today we our priority is to ensure a secure transfer." Alec announces. "Me and Aria Herondale will be overlooking this operation. Isabelle you and Jace are in charge of the transfer. Everyone else on security. Dismissed until further instructions." Alec commands. 

"Were they informed about the assassination attempt?" Jace asked joining me and Alec in his office

"Were they informed about the assassination attempt?" Jace asked joining me and Alec in his office. "No, I told them transferring Valentine would help repair out relation with the downworld." Alec says looking up at Jace. "Me and Alec are further investigating to find out who tried to pull such a stunt." I say 

Alec's POV

"Were they informed about the assassination attempt?" Jace asked walking in to my office with Izzy. "No, I told them transferring Valentine would help repair out relation with the downworld." I say looking up at Jace. "Me and Alec are further investigating to find out who tried to pull such a stunt." Ria says. "I may have a few leads on that" a voice interrupted. we look to see Sebastian stating by the door frame. "Sorry I just came to let you know that I'll hand over the report by the end of the day" He says I nod. He turned around and left.

"We need to remove valentines circle runes. The new wards in Idris won't let his through. So Who wants to do the honors. Aria? Jace" Izzy asks. Ria and Jace look at each other. "As much as i want to, Jace I give you the honor. Make that bastard suffer." Ria tells Jace. He puts his hands on her cheek "He will be punished for all the pain he caused us sis. I promise you he will not see the light of day" He says kissing her forehead. She smiles. I give him a nod as he walks out, Izzy following him. 

"I didn't think you'd give up the opportunity to watch Valentine suffer" I say pulling Ria into my arms

"I didn't think you'd give up the opportunity to watch Valentine suffer" I say pulling Ria into my arms. "Oh trust me, I want nothing more but I fear I might lose control if I look at that man. So... yeah..." She sighed.  I pull her into another kiss to distract her from her worrying thoughts. Soon becoming heated, I sit her up on my desk making out with her.  

Aria's POV 

Alec pulls me into another kiss to distract me from my worrying thoughts. Soon becoming heated, he sat me up on his desk as we make out. We pull away hearing a knock on the door, quickly fixing ourselves. "Come in" Alec called out. Izzy walked in, noticing our flustered looks she raised her eyebrows. "I interrupted something didn't I?" She chuckles. "No of course not." I say nervously. "Sure" She said chuckling knowing exactly what we were doing. 

"So is Magnus secured for the transfer?" she asks

"So is Magnus secured for the transfer?" she asks. "Magnus has been a bit distant and I don't think he's ready, but Catherina can help." Alec says. "I prefer to have the high warlock of Brooklyn with me considering the fact the man we are transferring is Valentine. I need him there" She begs. " I know, so do we but ever since the body swap situation he acting off so pressuring him to do this when he's not in the right state of mind could end badly. " I say, relaying my concern. "I get it, Catherina it is." She sighed. 

We walk out to the ops center, and there I see an unfamiliar face walk up to us. "Oh my angel! Aline!" Izzy squealed running up and hugging her. "What are you doing here?" Izzy asked "Well i would have told you in advance but I heard my cousin wound up here after disappearing for 6 months" she says starting at Sebastian. I give Alec a concerning look. Sebastian was pulled into a hug by Aline, I could tell something was off. 

Alec greeted Aline. "Aline I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Aria Herondale, Ria this is Aline Penhallow." he introduces us. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you princess." Aline bows to me. "Of you don't need to be so formal. Call me Aria. It's lovely to meet you too!" I say smiling. "I hope to get to know the women who stole Alec's heart, but now I'd like to catch up with cousin dearest. I will talk to you guys later." She smiled walking away. Izzy leaving to go prepare for the transfer. 

"Alec we should look into Sebastian while we have the chance because i have a very bad feeling." I whisper to Alec. He looked at me with concern. "Okay, let's go!" he whispers back. 

To be continued

To be continued

[A/N: Hopefully you liked this chapter. What do you guys think? ArLec Cute morning moment. Everyone is gearing up for Valentines transfer. ArLec make out in the office. Luckily they weren't walked in on. Aline Penhallow makes an entry into the story. She and Sebastian are cousins. Sebastian acts suspicious. Aria gets a bad feeling. Coming next in part 2, Aria talks to Magnus. Transferring Valentine to Idris. More Alec and Aria moments and some family drama. Please look forward to it & Thank you for your patience! x M]