Taehyung with his blank face is just holding that lady that's it and Mrs.Choi is showing all her dancing skills by dragging Taehyung also with her, making him dance like she's is doing.

Jungkook scoffed at the sight, cursing the CEO in his mind, glaring the duo.But he was flinched when a hand slipped inside his gown through it's long slit on the front, passing to his thighs.Looking down Jungkook find Mr.choi's hand carressing his thighs.With wide eyes he looked at the pervert man just to see him smirking at him which Jungkook badly want to slap it away.

He tried to push the man away by his chest but the other's hold on his waist was too tight.So jungkook wiggled in his hold, pushing him more.

"Playing hard to get Mrs.Kim??I knew you like it too."Mr.Choi said with that ugly smirk, hand going upwards.

"Don't make me slap you in middle of this crowd"Jungkook said with a low voice, looking straight at the man.
But Mr.Choi is determined to play with fire today.

"Your thighs looks so delicious.Let me devour it doll"Saying so he gropped on Jungkook's inner thighs Just to get met with a stinging sensation on his right cheek.

Jungkook slapped him hard hearing the man, before pushing him away with all his strength.Mr.Choi stumbled back, falling on the ground at the force earning loud gasps from the people around.The music stopped and the entire attention was on them now.

Taehyung quickly walk to his wife and stand beside him glaring at the man on the floor.Jennie hold Jungkook's hand with concern.Rose just stood there with a blank face watching the scene.

Mrs.Choi helped her husband to stand up.He hissed when his wife tried to clean the little blood from the corner of his lips.Mrs.Kim slapped him really hard.

"What the fuck Mrs.Kim??Why did you slap my husband?"Mrs.Choi barked with rage.

"Because that pervert husband of your's couldn't keep his hands with himself"Jungkook said with equal rage.Mrs.Choi looked at her husband with a raised eyebrow, who made a lost puppy look.

"I didn't do anything darling.Mrs.Kim was trying to seduce me and when I refused he slapped me and now creating the drama"Everyone gasped hearing the accusation.All the eyes focused on Jungkook now who looked red in anger.

"See you are the one who tried to seduce my husband and now trying to be the innocent victim?"Jungkook badly want to slap that shameless lady too.

"One more word and I'll pull out your toungue"He warned gritting his teeth, breathing heavily to control his rage.

"Why?Scared that everybody will know your true color?Just look at yourself.Trying to seduce men by wearing this revealing dress.Why Mr.Kim is not enough for you that you are whoring around now?"The audacity to insult the Kim Jungkook that too in front of the Kim Taehyung!

Taehyung pulled a stilled Jungkook to his back hiding him from all the eyes.Jungkook felt his throat getting dry hearing that lady.With head hung low he stood there.

Taehyung walked to the Couple with slow steps and dark eyes.His face is as usual blank not showing any emotions.But his eyes were showing well that he is boiling in anger.Mrs.Choi gulped by the look of Taehyung who's now standing in front of them.

"Mark my words.You'll regret this night"Taehyung said in a deep low voice which only the Choi couple heard and was enough to make them shiver.

With that Taehyung hold Jungkook's hand and dragged him outside along with Enwoo, Jennie and Rose following them.

He opened the door for Jungkook who quietly got in with head hung low.Jungkook didn't say anything after that.He was too lost in his thoughts, eyes completely avoiding his husband's, too ashamed to face him.