Chapter 32 🗒

SeokJin's POV

Y/N.Delight
Good morning
Y/N. Delight
Can I have you guys come to my place by the end of the day? I know you guys have work and stuff but it's really important.

Seok.Jin_
Good morning sweetheart😘
Seok.Jin_
I'll head over right after work, is everything okay?

I wonder what's going on, I think to myself putting my phone down and seeing the light has turned green.

Maybe I'll work over my lunch so I can leave early. I think over my decision to try and not go to her place too late.

Y/N.Delight
I'll explain once everyone's here. It's better that way.
Y/N.Delight
I'll see you all soon🤗

Well, that's nerve-wracking, my curiosity runs wild and I feel a bit anxious about what she might say.

.•°❤︎°•.

"Mr. Kim, your interview appointment is here," My assistant comes in to notify me.

"Oh, that's right. I almost forgot, thank you," He walks in as I try to put away the paperwork I was in the middle of doing.

"Should I bring him in here or would it be better to put him in an office while you get ready, sir?" He asks before calling the man.

"I think it's better to just bring him here," I advise him and he nods leaving.

I pull out my mirror from my drawer to check myself in case he needs a photo of me.

"Wow, SeokJin. You're looking extra handsome today with this pink tie your sexy girlfriend bought you," I smirk and wink at my reflection, building myself up before the interview.

I hear a knock on my door and quickly put the mirror away, "Come in!" I shout for him to hear.

My assistant guides the student in, "Hello again Mr. Kim," He bows and I stand up to walk over and greet him.

"Hello, go ahead and sit here," I gesture to the empty seats to the right of my office.

"What a nice tie sir," He points out my new tie.

"Oh thanks, my girlfriend picked it out for me," I gleefully say.

We sit and get the interview started.

.•°❤︎°•.

Y/N POV

"Can you tell us, sweetie? Jin won't be here till a few more hours," Jungkook whines impatiently holding my arm.

He always brings a smile to my face even when he acts so childish, "Fine fine. We can just tell Jin again when he gets out," I pat Jungkook's hand and face the rest.

"Don't let him butter you up like that. Then he'll always want his way," Yoongi points out sounding a bit petty.

"Oh, so you don't mind waiting a few more hours? I thought you would be the most curious of us," Jimin tells Yoongi.

He smiles as if being caught, "Well of course but I do notice I tend to push and pressure a lot. I don't want to be like that towards y/n," Yoongi explains his patience.

I smile again happy to hear Yoongi is also trying to adjust to this relationship.

"It's fine," I repeat myself.

All 6 men come a bit closer as I explain to them what Jooheon, who is asleep on my bed, has informed me.

"What!? There's some stalker out waiting to pounce on you!" Taehyung shouts in shock.

"I won't let him get to you I promise!" Jungkook matches Tae's tone.

"Yeah! We'll make sure no creep comes close," Namjoon raises his voice which I haven't seen or heard out of him since the first time we met.

Jimin comes close and hugs me tight, "I can't allow a man like that near you,"

"Well if you thought we were clingy before, get ready for us now," Yoongi says, "We can't keep our sights off you because of a weirdo stalker ex," He tries to sound calm about it but I could hear his tone sounding aggressive.

Hoseok places his hand on my shoulder, "See I told you when it comes to you, it's no trouble,"

I hug Jimin back and feel a bit of relief. I'm happy they feel the need to help me with something like this.

"Thank you, guys. I feel more at ease knowing I have all 7 of you to help me out," and with kind words to tell me they all come one by one to kiss my cheek or lips.

"You have nothing to worry about y/n. I'll be you're sexy bodyguard," Taehyung pridefully states.

"I'll be you're sexy, knight in shiny armor, bodyguard," Jungkook says.

"And I'll be the lovely, sexy, knight in shiny armor, bodyguard," Jimin chimes in.

"Well I'll be her charming, lovely, sexy, knight in shiny armor, bodyguard," Taehyung stands up looking at the two.

As they take their turns adding more to their sentences I hold back my laughter.

"Okay! Stop it you three! We get it! You'll be great bodyguards!" Hoseok shouts getting fed up with the trio.

I smile at them all and I'm so grateful for them. I can't wait for Jin to get out of work so I can have all seven by my side right now.

A couple of hours later...

"What!? Wait, wait," Jin takes a pause, "what was his name again? Woobin? Woobin what?

"Yes," I tell him looking concerned. He seems to be taking it harshly.

"Kang WooBin," I curiously say his full name.

"Do you know a woobin, hung?" Taehyung asks.

Jin turns to Jungkook and Namjoon. "It's that bastard from the grocery store!" He tells the two.

They look confused by Jin's sudden outburst, "The one who asked to interview me for his class," he sighs and gives a more precise explanation.

I look over to the two and like a bulb turning on they come to realize what he meant.

"Bro, didn't you just have the interview?" Namjoon asks.

"Yes!" They turn to me and I'm just frozen stiff by what I just heard.