Chapter 2 🚊

I wake up to banging on the door, "Huh!? What!? I didn't do it!?" I babble out words automatically forgetting what was happening in my dream.

"Jungkook! Why did you lock the door!?," I recognized the voice behind the banging door, it's Yoongi.

I yawn and rub my eyes almost forgetting where I was for a second. I shake Jungkook to wake up but he just pulls me back down in bed holding me close.

"Hey, you're going to make y/n late!" Yoongi says banging on the door.

My heart suddenly skips a beat and I try wiggling out of his hold. "Jungkook get up!" I smack his arm.

"No~ let's just lay here a bit longer." He smacks his lips and snores lightly again.

"Are they still asleep!?" I hear a far away soft voice approaching the door then banging again, "Jungkook! I told you don't make us late," It's Jimin this time.

I take a deep breath and look at Jungkook's arm, "I'm sorry baby, you made me do this," I say and bite down on his arm but not hard enough to leave a mark.

"Ouch!" He finally releases me, "Why did you pinch me?" He sits up and I jump out of bed and unlock the door.

"Wait, why is it wet?" He wipes his arm.

The door swings open almost smacking me, Jimin and Yoongi walk in and see a shirtless Jungkook rubbing his arm, and me surprised by how fast they break-in. "Baby come on put your pants on so you can go shower and change at home," Jimin picks my jeans up from the floor.

"Well we didn't do anything last night so I don't need to shower," I grab my jeans from his hands and walk over to pick up my phone from the floor, "I just need to hurry and change,"

"Oh wow," I hear Yoongi and turn around seeing him looking at me, remembering how short the shirt was on me and Yoongi never really seeing my body like this so I basically flashed him and Jimin.

"Oops," I laugh and look at the time and gasp, "I don't even have time to change into something nice!" I quickly put my jeans on and my shirt from the floor not caring about flashing my boobs to them, rushing through the guys but stopping before making it out of the room.

I rush back over to a sleepy-looking kookie and kiss his lips, "Almost forgot to say bye," he sleepily smiles at me and puckers his lips again for another kiss and I quickly peck him and walk up to Yoongi, "bye babe," I kiss him bye as well and he wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles his face against my neck.

"Bye, sweetie. I'll see you later at work," he says and I realized that I still have my job. He lets go and I look at him happy that he hasn't fired me yet.

"Thanks! But we won't make it if I take my time, sorry guys for rushing," I say walking out and Jimin follows behind.

"See now she's going to be late, did you keep turning yours and her alarm off?" I could hear Yoongi scolding Jungkook, "Now get up so you can make it to school too!"

I rush over to my apartment just tossing my bra, jacket, and purse on the couch then hurry into the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my hair. "While you do that, can I pick out something for you?" I hear Jimin.

"Sure!" I say spitting the paste out of my mouth, I rinse my mouth out also splashing water on my face to wake me up. I start combing my hair and walk out into my room.

"Here you go," Jimin lates out jeans with slits at the knees, a sweater with black and white stripes across the sleeves, and white, grey, navy blue, and brown across the body on the bed, "I saw you had different bags too so I took all your papers and put them in this cute black backpack," he grabs it from my desk and places it next to the clothes.