Chapter 23 👔

"Wow," Jooheon says amazed after telling him all the juicy details of my relationships with the guys, "How can you handle all that dick?"

I spit out all my coffee that I just sipped, "Jooheon!" He quickly hands me napkins laughing at my spit take.

"What? Come on. You have been having sex none stop since you got with them," He points out the obvious.

"What's wrong with that? People in relationships do it all the time," I wipe the table after cleaning my lips.

"So whose day is it? And why did you invite me out for some coffee instead of one of your boyfriends?" He questions my motives.

"Don't you miss me?" I give him big sad eyes and a pout.

He squints his eyes and gives me a serious look, "Answer me,"

"Fine. It's Namjoon's day, the one who tutors, he has a busy schedule today so we couldn't have the day together," I answer one.

"And the rest?" He asks then takes a sip of his ice coffee.

"One's at work, three have classes today, another is busy at his studio, and one is at a meeting with future clients," I sigh seeing how they all are busy today.

"Wow they do seem busy," He takes another sip, "So what do you want to do after this then?"

"Jin gave me some spending money," I smile and fan out the bills SeokJin gave me this morning and fan myself.

He chokes on his drink and grips the bills to slam them down, "Don't flash your money like that! You'll attract cults!" He tries to warn me but defeats the purpose by yelling it out.

"Oh come on Jooheon. They avoid me because I look like a broke college student," I laugh and he lets go of my hand. I fold the money back and put it in my purse.

"So what do you say? Want to do a little shopping with me?" I ask with a big grin.

"I-"

"And before you lie, I already know you don't work tonight, you don't have a girlfriend you just told me, and you did say you were free today when I called you out," Jooheon gives me a defeated smile.

"Okay fine let's go," He sighs but I giggle excitedly to hang out with my closest friend.

Jooheon's POV

"So how much are you planning to buy?" I ask y/n as I walk beside her carrying 4 bags already.

"I still have a lot. Maybe I should buy something special for the guys," She looks around for something to catch her eyes, "What do guys normally like?" She asks me.

"I don't know your boyfriends y/n, so I can't say they might not like what I like," I point out that all men are different.

"You're no help," She huffs and puts her hands on her hips, "Let's check out this store," She points to a lingerie store and I feel my cheeks warm up.

"Um... I'm not going in there," I firmly say, "And how is that going to be a gift for the guys?"

"You told me earlier. We've been having sex none stop since being together," She chuckles and I roll my eyes.

After shopping around for more personal items for the guys we finally get to the last store, "Oh I should buy SeokJin a nice tie!"

We walk into a glamorous shop for men's suits, "Wow these suits look legit," I look around following y/n.

"Yeah, it looks pricey huh," She seems happy about it.

I glance at a tag and see a price, I almost forgot how to breathe, "Uh, y/n, how much do you have left?" I ask to make sure she'll have enough. I don't feel like buying another man an expensive tie.