Chapter 9 ☁️

I wake up by the feeling of someone rubbing my cheek, "hmm?" I was only able to open one eye from being so tired and see bright faded orangey hair, "Jimin?"

"Good morning," he smiles at me and kisses my dry lips, "Did you sleep well?" He asks and I nod yes being so sleepy to even answer, he chuckles and brushes my hair down.

"You're so cute, I can't wait to sleep with you tonight," he kisses me again, "I'm going to go now okay? So go back to sleep" He says and that's when I remember last night's conversation with Taehyung.

I grab his hand when he stands up, "What happened?" He stops and crouches back down, I sit up and reach out to hug him tightly, "Woah, did you miss me that much?" He laughs and hugs me back.

I squeeze him, "I can't wait to stay the night with you too," I let him go and see him with pink cheeks and a shy smile.

"Alright babe, I'm going to go now before I decide to skip school," He laughs and I shake my head to signal to don't do that.

I kiss his warm cheek and I lay back down closing my eyes with Taehyung automatically wrapping his arm around me pulling me in close. I hear the door shut and I fall asleep again.

.•°❤︎°•.

I feel kisses all over my face and wake up seeing Taehyung smothering me, "Are you okay?" I ask Taehyung once I wake up.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He asks with a smile.

I look down and notice he has already changed for the day, "Well because of last night's conversation about your past," I try to sum it up.

"I'm fine babe no worries," he pulls me in to give me a peck, "I already dealt with most of it, I'm able to talk about it now without it leaving me to dwell on it," he gives me a reassuring smile.

I nod and smile at him back, "You should get ready now before hyung calls you for your lunch date," he walks me to my door and once I turn around he wraps his arms around me tightly planting kisses all over my face.

"I'm glad you gave me a chance, I'm glad you gave us all a chance y/n," he makes me blush and smile.

"I'm glad you all accepted me," I told him and he gives me one more kiss on my lips before letting me go.

"Okay, babe I'll see you later," I wave him bye as he walks to the elevator and I rush inside to figure out what the fuck I'm going to wear for my lunch date with Jin.

Of course, I use to go on cute lunch-ins with him before but this is our first actual date as boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm so excited, I wonder where we'll go.

After a while I decided to wear something to suit the weather, December is approaching and it's starting to get chilly. I wear black nylons, a cute black mini pencil skirt that has cute earth tone embroidered little flowers, a white mesh turtleneck that has flowy sleeves, and layered on top of that is a light grey loose low v-neck thin straps tank top, and a pine green pea coat I just bought the other day.

I do my makeup natural and finish off with a small dark brown liner. I do a side ponytail and curl it a bit, "Okay I think this is okay," I say looking in the mirror, I hear my phone go off in my room and I rush over to see it's Jinnie.

"Hello?" I smile answering feeling so excited!

"Hi sweetie, are you home?" He asks.