Chapter 19 💖

I watch as Jungkook helps Taehyung with Jimin. "Maybe we shouldn't have let him drink tonight," I clench my hands together feeling concerned that Jimin got drunk again.

"Yeah maybe since he was acting up this week and drank a lot," Yoongi says following the guys out the door.

"He's already doing all he can and so are we," Jin says standing by his door waiting for Namjoon to walk out with Hoseok.

"A-Aren't chyou worried about me?" Hoseok slurs grabbing onto the frame of the door stopping Namjoon from moving any further.

I relax myself a bit and hold his head up by his chin, "I'm also very worried about you too," I kiss his lips and he tries to wrap around me and almost slips off Namjoon's shoulder.

"Woah be careful!" Namjoon tells Hoseok, "Don't get all horny off of one kiss now," Namjoon tells him and laughs.

"I'll meet you upstairs," Jungkook says while Namjoon gets in the elevator. I nod and he pushes the button to go up. Leaving me, Yoongi, and Jin.

"Okay y/n, I'll give you a wake-up call tomorrow. Now get over here and kiss me goodnight," Seokjin says with arms out for me.

I go in and he squeezes me, I could smell the booze coming from him. I wonder if he'll even get up tomorrow, "Goodnight," I breathily tell him and he leans down to give me one last goodnight kiss, he slips his tongue in causing a sweet goodnight kiss into something so passionate and it felt like he wanted it to continue to something else as I felt his hand get lower down my waist.

"Ahem," I could hear Yoongi but Seokjin doesn't seem to let up. He lowers his hand and grips a cheek, while finally letting me breathe, "Oh how I wish it was my night," He breathily whispers by my ear then pecks below it leaving a hot presence on my neck and chills going up my spine.

"I see you're pretty buzzed hyung," Yoongi chuckles and crosses his arms, "I doubt you'd do that if you were sober," I manage to hear over how loud and strong my heartbeat is.

Yoongi touches my back and dehypnotizes me, I didn't realize Seokjin had already let go and stepped inside his doorway, "I'll see you tomorrow, y/n," He sends me a wink before shutting his door.

Yoongi chuckles while shaking his head, "That guy is something else sometimes," He looks at me with a smirk, "Let's go up," pressing my back a bit to guide me to the elevator.

We make it up only to Jungkook stepping out of Jimin and Tae's apartment, "Did the others go to sleep already?" I ask.

"Yeah, Namjoon helped Hoseok inside and I helped Jimin hyung inside with Taehyung hyung, Tae hyung was pretty drunk too. He just tossed himself on his bed and started snoring," Jungkook says chuckling as we walk to their apartment.

"Okay good, is Jimin on his side? I don't want him throwing up in his sleep," I make sure Jiminie is okay because he was the drunkest of us all.

"Yes, sweetie. We made sure he even had a trash can with a bag inside just in case," He assured me and I just smile seeing how they already know how to handle him.

Yoongi opens the door and Jungkook clings onto my back, "Ooof, what a party," Jungkook huffs out a sigh, "I'm ready to sleep the alcohol off," He yawns and nuzzles his face on my neck.

"Then go get some rest Jungkook," Yoongi pats his shoulder. He stops rubbing his face on me and yawns one more time, strong enough a tear falls down his cheek.

I reach up and wipe it away, "So tired you could cry?" I smile up at him and he kisses my cheek leaving his warmth behind like Seokjin.

"Yeah so I should rest now, I'll leave you two for the night," He lets me go and walks down the hall, "Goodnight, sweet cheeks," He tiredly smirks at me before heading inside his room.