Chapter 22 👅

I sit uncomfortably wet as the guys prep their rolls. I glance over to SeokJin who is happily prepping another roll as if he didn't just finger fuck me by the fridge a few minutes ago.

I glance over at Hoseok who is chatting it up with Namjoon. He looks over at me and smiles every time he catches me looking at him. They are so good at acting casual.

"What's wrong y/n?" Jungkook asks before taking a hardy bite of his roll.

"Nothing," I avoid eye contact feeling he'll read me and know something.

"Here you go," SeokJin places the roll he was making on my plate.

"Thank you," I smile at him and grab my roll to take a bite.

I move just a bit and I could feel how wet my underwear is getting. I couldn't take it I had to clean myself and rinse my underwear.

"I'll be right back," I excuse myself from the table and scurry off to the bathroom.

I feel embarrassed by how wet I am from what happened. I quickly shed my pants and underwear off and was glad to see I didn't seep through to my jeans. I grab my underwear and scrub them off in the sink.

When I'm done I ring them out and look around to see where I can hang them to dry. I notice the rack over the toilet and just hang them there.

I grab some toilet paper and wipe myself dry, "Ugh!" I feel so frustrated because I feel sticky. I grab my damp underwear and decide to wipe myself clean with that. It was a whole lot better than toilet paper.

I rinse them clean again and lay them on the counter. I put my jeans back on and decide I'll just sneak them in my bag before anyone knows.

I ball them up and head towards the door but when I open it, it was SeokJin.

"Oh! You surprised me," I pat my chest to calm myself.

"What were you doing?" He asks.

"Um... using the toilet. That's what this room is for," I try to give him a smart answer so he wouldn't pry.

"Is that true? Then why didn't I hear a flush?" He looks over at the toilet then back to me.

I hide my hand behind me and gulp, "I couldn't go. So I just washed my hands,"

He smiles and reaches for my arm and pulls my hand forward, "So you didn't listen about keeping yourself wet for me," He says looking at my balled-up panties.

"I... I wasn't comfortable just sitting there in my juices," I confess to him.

He grabs the ball from my hand and unravels it, "You could have just said that sweetie. I don't want you to feel pressured to do anything," He tells me with a guilty expression, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable,"

"I'm just not used to that," I explain to him.

"I should have asked you. I just loved knowing you were still wet from me touching you, sitting there, and hiding what we did. I thought you might have liked it too," He pouts and cups my chin.

"If you're ever uncomfortable with any situation any of us put you in please let us know. We wouldn't want to put our girlfriend through something like that," He speaks to me so soft and calm, almost mesmerizing.

"Okay, I will," I give him a smile to show him I'm okay, "Don't feel bad SeokJin. You didn't know how I felt," I tell him so he can stop frowning.

He lifts his hand and shows me my damped panties, "What were you planning to do with it?"

I move away from his hand and grab them swiftly feeling embarrassed that he's just casually holding them. He chuckles at my action.

"You're so cute," He reaches over to cut my chin again.