Chapter 11 🍻

I get a little nervous wanting to kiss Jin goodbye as Namjoon walks out of the car, I open my door deciding not to try, "You're not going to give me a kiss goodbye?" I turn and see SeokJin pouting.

My cheeks heat up and I look over at Namjoon, then SeokJin right away notices why I hesitate, "ha~ Namjoon are you okay with her giving me a kiss goodbye in front of you?" SeokJin asks him.

He just chuckles, "You're sweet babe. I don't mind it if that's what you're worried about,"

I feel relieved and smile, I lean over and kiss him but he sneaks in tongue turning a sweet kiss into something passionate, "I hate to say goodbye but these kisses are so sweet they make up for it,"

"Dido," I blush and he gives me one last peck before I hop out, "Oh! Here's your scarf," I try to unravel it.

"No it's okay keep it on," He smiles, "It looks good on you," Jin gives me a wink and starts to reverse.

"Bye Hyung!" Namjoon waves goodbye and SeokJin sticks his arm out to wave as he pulls away.

"Uff! Let's hurry inside it's chilly!" I shake after a cold breeze passes by us.

We hurry inside the warm lobby of our building and laugh at how we raced back inside. "So did you want to continue? Or did you want to wait for this Friday to hang out with the others?" Namjoon asks as he pushes the button to the elevator.

I take a second to consider waiting but I really want to hear about Joonie and how he was back in school. "Can we continue? I want to know more... I mean if that isn't too nosy of me or impatient of me," I start to feel hesitant hearing how nosy I sound out loud.

But he just laughs as the doors open and we make it inside, "You're fine babe, I mean you did tell us about something personal from your past," He points out as did Taehyung last night.

"Um, you don't owe it up to me to tell me Namjoon. I don't want you guys to tell me because you feel you have to because I told you something sensitive about me," I explain my feelings, I don't want them to feel pressured because they never pushed or pressured me to reveal my reasons, my past, or anything.

"You're very considerate, but I want us to get closer. You already took the first steps, I want to be at an equal pace with you," He holds my hand as we continue to wait for our floor.

He guides us to his door, "Want to hang out at my place, or did you still want to go out?" He asks and I think about how chilly it is outside.

"No, let's just go into your place I get the chills just thinking about going back out there," I shiver and he smiles pushing in his code.

"Do you want some tea or water?" He asks me and I laugh that that's the first thing he asks once inside.

"Do you have some wine? Drinking some at the restaurant made me want to drink some more," I ask and he hums walking into the kitchen, I could hear him digging around while I take a seat on the couch.

"No but I have some beers," he holds up two cans. I nod and hold my hand out and he cheerfully walks back handing it over and sits next to me as we crack the cans open and take our first sips.

"So you met Jimin first?" I ask him before taking another drink.

"Yeah," he takes another sip, "Ahh~ Jimin's always been a studious student. He was going to the same cram school as I was, that's where I met him," Namjoon takes another sip of his beer and so do I.

"We were taking a class for English before midterms and I notice him have a hard time with certain words," he tells me, "one day he asked me for help, and that's when we started getting close," Namjoon smiles at me and I smile at him taking a sip of my drink.