Chapter 30 🛁

"Goodnight y/n, you were extra sexy tonight," Jimin says hugging me and patting my ass.

"I hope you loved your present," I look at the stainless steel necklaces around his neck.

"It's a beautiful way to say I belong to you and you only," He kisses my lips softly.

"I didn't mean it that way. I just thought you'll love it because you always have some sort of jewelry on," I explain myself more.

"Well now I'll always be wearing this one," I smile happy to see he enjoys his gift.

He walks out then Taehyung comes and squeezes me, "Thanks again, babe! I love the strap for my camera. It's so cool!" He happily says with a boxy smile.

"I'm glad you love it. I hope you'll always use it," I smile seeing it in his hand as he lets me go.

"Of course. I'll rub it in the guys' faces tomorrow," He chuckles and I laugh imagining him smugly showing it off to the photography members.

"Come here sexy," Namjoon scoops me in a warm embrace. I feel so cozy in his arms, "Mmm what a perfect fit," He says holding me.

"Thanks, I'll place your gift right next to my bed," He says letting go and getting a hold of his bearbrick figure.

I pucker my lips and he smiles leaning down to peck my lips lovingly.

"I'll see you tomorrow Hoseok-ah," He nods to Hoseok who remains on my couch chilling.

"Goodnight Namjoon. Don't feel too lonely now," He laughs at him as Namjoon smiles and shakes his head.

Yoongi hugs me from behind and whispers in my ear, "Thanks for that promise ring baby, but you don't need to give me a ring for me to promise to only have eyes for you,"

I giggle at his softly spoken words, "Yoongi,"

"I'm kidding I know it's not a promise ring. I do love it though," He lifts his hand and I look at his muscular hand with a stainless steel band and black steel chain wrapped around it, "It'll be the staple piece of my outfits," He whispers by my ear before nibbling at it.

I giggle from him tickling me. He turns me around and I finally see the smile he gave me when I hand him the ring earlier, "Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow... right?" He says with a stern tone.

"Yes, boss," I smile anxious, knowing I've skipped a couple of days of work already.

He smiles happily and lets go. Jungkook walks over and with ease lifts me to spin me into a warm hug.

"I love my new controller and headphones!" He says so gratefully, "It's like you knew I needed a new set!" He still holds me up.

"Haha, well the last time I went into your room I notice you had duct tape on your controller," I smile at him.

"I like to use what I have until it falls apart," He looks up at me with such kind eyes, I could just melt out of his grasp, "But even then I still refuse to let it fall apart. I hope you let me be there and help you too when you feel yourself falling apart," He sincerely says.

I gently touch his cheek and softly smile at him. He can be so cute, "I will," I respond and we kiss each other goodnight.

Suddenly I feel his hand creep up my neck and get a good grip on my hair, smashing our faces together and making our soft kiss turn sloppy. Jungkook pulls my hair back causing me to grunt and look up, then he harshly kisses my neck.

"Okay Jungkook," SeokJin steps in and places a forceful hand on his young friend's shoulder.

Jungkook stops and I gasp once I feel his tight grip loosen, "Sorry I was getting carried away because of how sexy you were earlier and how cute you looked at me right now," He apologizes.