Chapter 14 🩰

"You think hyung is upset?" Jimin laughs a bit as he closes the door behind us.

"Nah, I don't think so. He didn't seem like it," I tell him as I sit on his bed.

"He might not show it but he probably is," Jimin chuckles as he takes off his bag and sweater.

"How was your date?" He asks me as I lay back on his bed.

"It was nice, Jin took me and Namjoon somewhere nice. He said the pasta is great there so I order some, it was so yummy," I tell him and he laughs. I look over to Jimin and I see him taking his shirt off to change, I keep staring at him as he rummages through his drawer.

"What else did you do?" He asks.

"Oh I just spent the rest of the time with Namjoon before work, then at work, it was crazy because G3's new album was released today," I say with fluttery eyes admiring Jimin's tone back.

He slips on a more loose shirt and takes off his jeans, "Are you comfortable with what you're wearing? Did you want me to give you something to sleep in?" He turns and asks me.

"No it's okay, this is comfy enough," I look down at my fan-made G3 loose shirt and my black shorts, that I changed into when I dropped my albums off at home.

"Okay," He smiles sweetly down at me then jumps in bed with me only wearing his loose shirt and boxer briefs.

"What did you do today?" I ask him snuggling my back against his chest feeling his body heat, but not hot because it feels cool in his room.

"Let's see I went to my classes, ate some gimbap for lunch with taehyung, and just studied hard before coming home," He gives it to me straight, "But through it all, I kept thinking about you and I know it isn't our first night together but I was excited to come home and stay with you," he says giving me a little squeeze.

"Awww Jimin," My heart flutters! He's so cute, "I was just as excited," I kiss him, "Oh speaking of Tae, where is he? I didn't see him in his room," I point out his empty room and Jimin coming home alone.

"He probably went to visit his dad," Jimin says.

"I'm glad he has a good relationship with his dad," I say thinking about last night and how Taehyung talked fondly of him.

"Uh, did he tell you about him?" Jimin snuggles his head against my neck and whispers it to me.

"Yeah, he did... last night," I say turning over to face him.

"Wait, he told you about his dad? What else did he tell you?" He looks at me nervously.

"He told me everything Jimin, about you and him too,"

"He isn't the same, he didn't do anything to me and he apologized to everyone y/n. He only did it because he didn't know what was right,"

Jimin tries to explain to me but I cut him off, "Jimin," he stays silent staring at me anxiously, "I don't hate him,"

"You don't?" He asks me.

"How can I? If even you are trying to help him right now. I know he isn't like that, you are truly a selfless man Jimin," I smile softly at him.

"You can't say things like that and expect me to leave you alone," He says before pulling me in and squeezing me again.

"Ah! Jimin!" I smile even though he's squeezing me tight.

Him being such a sweetheart almost had me forget about what I wanted to talk to him about.

"Um, Jimin?"