Chapter 21 👉

During lunchtime, I start to feel energetic again so I help SeokJin with lunch. I help him chop the veggies while he fries some spam.

"Nice job cutting them evenly," He kisses my head and gives me a sweet smile. I feel too happy from such little praise from him, I think I'm losing it.

When I finished I placed them on a plate for the others to choose what they want. I look over into the living room and watch as Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungkook talk about dancing. Trying to convince Namjoon to join them.

I feel something almost content about the sight and aura being around them all. I go behind SeokJin and wrap my arms around his waist. I could hear him chuckle and look up behind his head and notice how wide his frame is.

I nuzzle my head on his back and smile, "Are you comfy back there?" I could just hear the smile he has in his tone.

"Super comfy," I slide my hands up his torso feeling how honestly tone he is, I'm a bit surprised but don't say anything. I keep going till I reach his shoulders.

"What a lovely scene," I hear Hoseok and notice him just standing there with a cheeky smile.

I jump back as if caught doing something wrong, "Haha, why did you do that?" He asks, "I'm not much of the jealous type y/n. You can go ahead and hug one of your boyfriends in front of the other," I could hear SeokJin laughing now.

"No need to be jumpy sweetie," He puts the spatula down and turns around to pull me in by my waist.

"We could even do this," He says low and leans in to kiss me passionately. He hums in happiness kissing me then sticks his tongue in my mouth.

"Ahh~" I moan accidentally and push him back as a result. I touch my tender lips and look over at Hoseok who doesn't seem bothered rather he looks pleased.

"Can I get a taste?" Hoseok asks and walks towards me I gulp a bit nervous but nod to allow him.

He presses his body against mine and pins me against the fridge. Hoseok gets a good hold of my hair and smiles down into my eyes causing me to close mine from feeling shy then I feel his soft lips crash into my lips.

His kisses are so deep then he stops with my lips and starts kissing my neck. I bite my lip trying to hold back from making any loud noises.

I could hear the sizzle of spam still on the pan and couldn't help but open my eyes. I look over and see SeokJin with his arms crossed leaned against the counter with his spatula in hand and a grin on his face.

Was he watching the whole time? I start to feel Hoseok's hand loosen the grip on my hair and the other travel up my waist and grope my breast.

Knowing SeokJin is watching while Hoseok kisses on my sensitive neck and squishing my breast is turning me more on. I start to feel the heat in the kitchen heighten.

I lock eyes with SeokJin and show him how much I'm being pleasured. Hoseok sneaks his hand under the back of my shirt and unhooks my bra with ease.

"Take her top off," SeokJin demands as if knocking what Hoseok did.

He acts fast and slips my shirt and bra off expose my breast to both of them. Hoseok cups my breasts gently, "You have such pretty tits," He looks at them with hearts in his eyes then licks his lips.

"Give them a taste Hoseok and tell me how soft they are," SeokJin says taking out the finished spam and adding a couple more.

Hoseok looks up at me as if asking for permission. I comb my fingers through his black soft hair and mouth please to him.