Chapter 25 🔑

After a long day and a terrible sighting this really made up for it, I think it over as I lay in bed cuddling with Namjoon and his head resting against my chest as I curl him in my arms.

We fell asleep after going a few more rounds. I just happened to wake up pretty early because his snoring was getting loud.

I move my leg off him and managed to squeeze my arm out from under without disturbing him.

I feel a bit sore but I just stretch to help the stiffness. After finishing I go to the bathroom so I can brush my teeth and shower for the day.

After the shower and combing my hair I walk out in my rob, "Can I shower here?" Namjoon spooks me.

"I-I thought you were asleep," He grins wide showing his teeth and those adorable dimples.

"I was but I just woke up. I'm still pretty tired but I want to shower," He fakes a sad expression, "And my apartment is too far~," Namjoon said cutely.

I giggle and nod, "Of course, you can use my shower. If you don't mind the feminine kind of soap," I warn him my soap has a fragrance.

"I don't mind having your scent on me," He sits up with ease and watches as I drop my robe to put on lotion.

"Then go ahead," I tell him and hear him get out of bed behind me while I lotion up.

I suddenly feel arms wrap around me, "Oh!"

Namjoon hugs me from behind naked and I could feel his morning wood pressed against my lower back.

"You must be sore huh," He whispers in my ear.

I nod and turn, now his wood is pressed against my lower abdomen. His hands pressed against my lower back to squeeze us closer.

"That's too bad then," He licks the side of my neck and gives it a suck, "I'll just shower and we can snuggle together, till Hoseok or one of the guys come looking for us," Namjoon gives me a wide smile.

"That sounds great to me," I wrap my arms around the nape of his neck and he leans in for a quick kiss.

He grunts after the kiss and lets me go. I turn around to do as I was doing then He smacks my butt and I yelp from the sudden surprise.

I turn my head to his back as he walks to my door, "See you when I get out sexy,"

I continue back to moisturizing myself and shake my head smiling.

.•°❤︎°•.

we snuggle together feeling cleansed and warm. I feel myself dozing back off.

"y/n?" I hear Namjoon whisper in my ear.

"hm?" I question him.

"I was wondering if you would like the key code to mine and hoseok's apartment," He suddenly brings up.

I open my eyes feeling wide awake now. I move out of our comfortable position and sit up feeling myself being placed in an uncomfortable situation.

Namjoon looks up at me with worried eyes. He slides his hand over to mine and gives it a little squeeze.

"I know, this must be a big step forward for you. I don't want you to think I'm giving you this to get yours in return," He rubs my hand with his thumb, "I just want it to be easier for you to just come over whenever you feel like. I want you to always feel welcomed over, y/n," Namjoon lifts my hand to give it a gentle kiss.

"Don't worry about Hoseok either. We discussed this a couple of days ago and he was very much glad of the idea of you popping up at any time," He gives me a wide smile and moves my hand to caress his cheek.