Chapter 18 🍻

"Okay. Now that we all had some drinks and we all feel good and stuffed. Can I go ahead and ask some stuff that's been on my mind?" I question the guys as we sit at the table.

They nod and allowed me to go ahead, "Okay so what I want to know first is how everyone even became friends, I would like to know hobbies, and other stuff I can ask individually," I tell the guys and they remain silent until Seokjin started.

"Okay I'll go first," He says, "I met Taehyung first. I was his senior in the photography club,"

"You also did photography?" I question him.

"I was more of a model. Like what you did for Taehyung. I also did it for the gain of people coming to support the club, plus it was great extracurricular for my resume," He explained and I nod understanding now, "Since it was my last year I had applied for an internship at his fathers' company which I didn't know at the time," He tries to point that out.

"I got pretty close to Taheyung because he was also a model at the time. A lot of ladies wanted to take photos of him for their portfolio," Jin nudges Taehyung.

"I didn't like any of them!" Taehyung huffs out and crosses his arms and we all just laugh at how shy he suddenly got.

"Okay, okay," Jin stops teasing him, "So naturally we grew close after I finally broke that anti-social wall of his. Then I got a call of my approval at his fathers' company. I was so excited and worked so hard," Jin looks very happy talking about it.

"Then after a few weeks Mr. Kim, Tae's father, finally met me. He was completely different from what I imagined, he was bubbly and bright. He said he hired me because I was great with numbers and communication skills," Suddenly his smile faded.

"Then he mentioned my school and how he has a son there too. He wanted to hire me but for another job as well," He looks up at me then Taehyung.

"He wanted me to keep tabs on Taehyung while I still attended school with him and to give him weekly updates," He fesses up what caused him to frown. I look around and it seems they all already knew.

"I refused it of course and I told Teahyung the very next day," He says.

"I was with Jimin and Namjoon when he told me," Taehyung chimes in.

"Yeah, that's how I met them. They thanked me for not using Taehyung to climb the latter of success," I look over to them and smiled. I was most proud of Jin for not using Taehyung.

"Yeah! I was so surprised I couldn't say anything that's why the guys thanked him," Taehyung says.

"Yeah and after you just ran off. Leaving us," Namjoon adds.

"Yeah to go tell my dad why would he do that. We eventually worked it out and now he just calls me once a week to know how I'm doing," Taehyung says.

"So is that how all you 4 met?" I ask.

"Yeah after seeing how nice and trustworthy I was they kept nagging to hang out with me," Jin laughs his windshield wiper laugh and I could help but to laugh along.

"And if we didn't you would have missed the opportunity of becoming our best friend," Jimin says cheerfully.

"Oh-oh! I'll go next!" Hoseok excitedly says, "I met Yoongi first. I was in a dance group my senior year of high school and we were pretty popular at the time. My group and I decided we wanted to dance to something original for this competition we signed up for. We were looking up music creators online and we found someone with great beats,"