Chapter 28 🔥

Jooheon's POV

I grab the last glass cup I washed for tonight to dry, "Yes almost done!" I sigh relieved.

"Jooheon, someone's outside early to come in," Kai walks up to the bar.

"Tell them they can't loiter outside they have to leave and come back in an hour," I inform Kai something he should already know.

"I did but he says he knows you," Kai tells me and I lift a brow surprised.

"Is it anyone y/n brought before?" I ask wondering if it's one of those stalkers.

"No, I have never seen him before and he didn't ask about her first like they normally do," Kai says.

I finish drying the glass and place it behind me in order with the others, "Alright I'll go out and see who it is," I follow Kai to the front.

I open the door and I sigh in frustration, it is a stalker, "I told you don't come Woobin," I cross my arms and frown angrily.

He smiles warmly, irritating me more, "Oh, come on. Don't be so harsh. Isn't it nice seeing someone from back home? It's nice for me," He acts chummy.

"I would normally say yes, but seeing it's you, I wouldn't say it's nice," I notice Kai looking a bit confused from my banter. I nudge my head to tell him to go inside, he takes the hint and goes in.

"Why did you come?" I ask his motives.

"Well, I wanted to check out the place. I asked Nyxi to come but she didn't feel comfortable about it," Woobin tells me.

"At least she isn't as thick-headed as you. If that's the reason why did you come so early?" I carry on asking questions.

"You did say it's a wait to get in. Telling me you won't let me cut so I came early to be the first," Woobin continues to smile.

"You know this is weird, right?" I give him a creeped-out expression.

"Okay, I came to talk to you," He fesses up.

"About what?" I squint at him curiously.

"Well I thought it over and it must have been y/n that you were with yesterday," Woobin suggests but I confirm it was a surprised look.

"I knew it!" He says excitedly, "Why didn't you just tell me. I told you my intentions were good," Woobin looks sad.

"Dude, she doesn't want to see you. She literally ran away and hid until you left," I confess what happened that time, "You shouldn't have that expression on your face either," I point at him, "You don't make sense,"

"Why can't I? It saddens me to hear she's still upset over what happened," Woobin says in a distressed tone.

"Well, who the fuck wouldn't be upset over their boyfriend fucking their supposed best friend!?" I shout enraged with Woobin, "I said don't fucking come here and you fucking come! I told you to stay away from her but here you are trying to find her! I bet you thought you could run into her here!"

Woobin gives a guilty look and it just sends me off the edge.

"You're lucky I don't have Kai come and drag you out back to kick your ass right now! He'd be happy to do it if he knew you were the reason y/n never gave him a chance!" I blurt out of anger something unrelated and unnecessary. I gasp and cover my mouth.

"What? That guard tried to talk to her? Ha, so she hasn't taken anyone seriously after me?" He chuckles deviously, "Does that mean—"

"No!" I cut off his train of thought, "I see you're coming up with something in your head. Let me be the first and last to cut those delusions off. Y/n finally moved on from the trauma you and Nyxi did to her," I get closer and poke at his chest.