She Got Up Shaking Her Head As She Strapped Up Her Heels While Blue Played On Shawn's Phone. Once She Was Done They All Got Up And Headed In Beyoncé's Car. "It Feels Good To Not Drive" Shawn Said Raising His Eyebrows Up And Down And She Laughed.

"Mhm Only This Once" Beyoncé Said.

Once They Arrived, Tina Answered The Door Smiling Hard Once She Seen Shawn. "Well Hello" She Said Giving Hugs All Around. "I Hope You Don't Mind Us Bringing Shawn" Beyoncé Said.

"Now You Know I Don't Mind, Hey Baby" Tina Said Letting Them Inside Her Home. "Food Is All Done, Blue Go Wash Your Hands" Tina Instructed.

"But My Hands Are Clean" Blue Said. Tina Gave Her A Glare And The Little One Made Her Way To The Nearest Bathroom Causing Shawn To Chuckle.

"Let Me Go Wash My Hands Too" He Said Following The Little One. Tina Nudged Her Daughter On The Shoulder "You Brought Him?" She Asked With Wide Eyes. It Was Shocking Since Beyoncé Never Brought Anyone Around During Her Father's Anniversary.

"He Stopped By Randomly While We We're Getting Ready And...Then He Said Some Things That Put My Mind Into Perspective" Beyoncé Explained.

"Well What Did He Say?" Tina Asked Checking The Bathroom Door To Make Sure They Weren't Walking Out Of It. "He Said I'm Family Too And I Should Let Him In"

Tina Dropped Her Bottom Lip Touching Her Chest With Her Hands. "That Is So Sweet" She Said As Beyoncé Giggled.

"I Know So I Had To Invite Him"

"He's So Sweet, This Isn't The Same Man Years Ago Giselle...Your Changing Him"

"You Think So?" Beyoncé Asked. Tina Nodded Her Head As They Walked Into The Kitchen To Wash Their Hands. "Well He Makes Me And Blue Happy So"

"I Can See That" Tina Said As They Sat At The Dinning Table While Blue And Her Father Joined Them. "Blue Are You Saying Grace?" Tina Asked.

"Not This Time Can You?" Blue Asked. "Well Shawn Can" Tina Smiled.

Shawn Looked At Beyoncé "Uh...I Don't Know How To Pray" Religion Wasn't A Huge Thing In His Household Growing Up. "How?" Blue Asked With A Confused Expression."We Never Been To Church Before When I Was Younger" He Shrugged.
"You Just Talk To God, Thank Him For Some Things And Ask Him To Watch Over Other People. Things Like That" Tina Said.

Shawn Nodded His Head As Everyone Held Hands And Closed Their Eyes. "Thank You God For This Dinner...Thank You For Allowing Ms.Tina To Cook For Everyone. I Pray Over My Family...And This Food. Also That We Have A Good Time In Remembrance Of Beyoncé's Father" Shawn Said.

"Amen" Blue Smiled As They Released Hands. "That Was Nice Shawn" Tina Said As He Nodded His Head Feeling A Little Proud. They Began Eating And Tina Decided It Was Time To Get To Know Shawn A Little More.

"So Shawn You Grew Up In New York?" Tina Asked. Shawn Covered His Mouth As He Nodded His Head "Born And Raised"

"And Your Parents?" She Asked Curiously. Beyoncé Tried To Signal To Her Mother That It Was A Sensitive Subject For Him. "Mama Can You Not Dog Him Out" Beyoncé Said As He Chuckled. "Nah It's Cool...My Mom Died And My Father Is From D.C" Shawn Explained.

"Oooo D.C, You Know Brooklyn Lives There Now"

"Yeah I'm Aware, How Is She? How Was The Trip?" He Asked. "She's Good!" Blue Intervened. Shawn Smiled At His Daughter "Well That's Good"

"You Should Come With Us Next Time" Blue Said. Beyoncé Shook Her Head At Her Purely Innocent Daughter. "So Previous Relationships? Why Did They Fail?" Tina Asked As Beyoncé Eyes Widen.

"Mama This Is-"

"I Never Was In A Relationship...Beyoncé Is My First" He Said. "Oh Really? Why Is That?" Tina Asked.

"I Wasn't Into That Really But She Makes It Hard So" He Smirked At Her As She Tried To Keep A Straight Face. "You Don't Do Drugs And Stuff Right?" Tina Asked As He Laughed. "No Ma'am, Drink Occasionally But Drugs Nah"

Tina Nodded Her Head "Well I Would Love To Meet Your Father One Day, We All Just Hang Out You Know?"

"I Would Love That, He's Actually Excited To Meet Blue" He Said Looking Down At His Daughter As She Smiled Brightly. "Really?!"

They All Laughed "Mhm"

"Well When Can I Meet Him?" She Asked Eagerly. "Hopefully Soon Shawty" He Said. They Continued With Their Dinner And Tina Raiding With More Questions For Shawn.

"You Know Bey Has Been Through A Lot With Her Father, They Were So Close" Tina Said As Shawn Helped With Washing Dishes While Beyoncé And Blue Sat On The Couch In The Living Room Watching Television.

"She Doesn't Talk About Him Much To Me...But Then Again I Don't Talk About My Mom A Lot Either" Shawn Said.

"Yeah She Deals With Death Weird But It Took A Lot For Her To Invite You Tonight Because Kelly Doesn't Even Know We Do This And That's Her Best Friend" Tina Explained Handing Him Another Wet Plate To Dry.

"Damn...I Didn't Know That"

"Yeah, She Really Likes You And I Like You Too. You Seem Like A Sweet Nice Man And Blue Loves Her Daddy" Tina Giggle As He Joined In. "I Try, All This Is New To Me And I Don't Want To Mess Up"

"Yeah You Better Not...You Guys Have A Child Involved Now" Tina Said Looking At Him Serious. Shawn Cleared His Throat Feeling The Heat. "Yes Ma'am"

Tina Smiled "Good, Nice That We're On The Same Page"

Shawn Dried The Last Plate And They Walked Out Of The Kitchen To See Blue Sleep In Beyoncé's Arms. "Time To Go Huh?" He Asked As Beyoncé Yawned Nodding Her Head. He Reached For Blue Picking Her Up As Her Head Naturally Fell Into The Crook Of His Neck. "Well Thank You For Coming By It Was A Lovely Dinner" Tina Smiled Giving Shawn A Side Hug And Beyoncé A Warm Hug.

"Like Wise" He Said Leaving Out The Door While Tina Looked Into Her Daughter's Eyes. "You Good Baby?" She Asked Her.

Beyoncé Smiled Weakly "For The Most Part Yes"

Tina Kissed Her Cheek "I'll Call You Tomorrow To Check Up On You"

"Thank You Mama" Beyoncé Said Giving Her One More Hug.

"Of Course Baby" Tina Said Watching Her Daughter Get Into The Car.