6

"I Know Mom" Brooklyn Groaned. "I'm Just Saying As A Parent I Have To Remind You To Do Your Homework" Beyoncé Said As She Sat On FaceTime With Her Daughter. They Were Still On The Company Jet Flying To The Bahamas For Their Magazine Spread. They Had Just Finished New York Fashion Week And To Her Surprise Jay Held His Own The Entire Time.

"Well I'm Eleven Turning Twelve And I Don't Need To Be Reminded" Brooklyn Giggled. "Stop Reminding Me Of Your Age" Beyoncé Pouted. It Felt Like Just Yesterday She Had Given Birth To Her Best Friend. Brooklyn Was The Best Thing To Happen To Her And As A Woman She Was So Proud To See How She Was Growing Into A Young Woman.

Brooklyn Looked At Her Father As He Told Her It Was Time To Eat "Okay Mom I Gotta Go, Tamika Made Steak Tacos"

"I Keep Forgetting She Actually Knows How To Cook" Beyoncé Shaded As Her Daughter Frowned.

Beyoncé Chuckled "Okay I'll Let You Go, I Love You So Much"

"Love You Too Bye" Brooklyn Smiled Hanging Up The Phone.

"I Didn't Know You Had Kids" Jay Spoke Up. He Sat Right Across From Her Scrolling Through His Phone Acting Like He Wasn't Watching And Listening To Their Entire Conversation.

"Yeah One, Brooklyn Janae...My Entire Life Line" Beyoncé Smiled Lightly.

Shawn Nodded His Head Giving His Phone His Attention."So Do You Have Kids?" Beyoncé Asked Trying To Make Conversation Since Brooklyn Had All Of Her Time While They Had Been On The Plane.

"What The Fuck I Look Like Having A Kid?!"

"I Know Your Thing Be All Over The World. I Just Assumed You Would Have A Couple Of Kids By Now" Beyoncé Shaded.

"My Thing?....But Nah I Know How To Wrap My Shit Up, Kids Are Definitely Not My Thing"

"Of Course...Your A Kid Yourself" Beyoncé Said Shaking Her Head. "Nah I'm A Grown Ass Man"

"Not With That Attitude"

"I'm Just Straight Up, You Can Either Take It Or Leave It"

Beyoncé Looked Into His Eyes "Being Straight Up Is Totally Different Then Being Just Flat Out Rude And Entitled"

"So What? I Earned The Right To Be Entitled"

"You Think That's Cute?"

"It Doesn't Stop Anything In My Life" He Shrugged With A Sly Smirk Across His Face. "Yeah Good Luck With That" She Said Before Pulling Out Her Macbook. She Thought She Could Have A Civilized Conversation With Him But She Quickly Realized Her Standards Were Set Way Too High.

"Man You've Been Hating On Me Since Day One"

"Me Hate On You? What Is There To Hate?" Beyoncé Asked Looking At Him Crazy.

"I Mean Look At Me For One" He Smirked As She Rolled Her Eyes. "Secondly You Hate The Fact That I'm Taking Over My Family's Business And You Aren't" He Continued.

"I Do Believe I Have What It Takes To Run This Company. And For An Entitled, Self-Centered Spoiled Brat Like Yourself To Just Walk In And Be Handed The Job When You Haven't Worked A Day In Your Entire Life. So Yeah I Do Hate It. I've Given This Company So Much. And For All Of That Work And Not Be Rewarded Pisses Me Off"

"Well How About I Make Your Life Easier By Just Firing You The Second I Take Over" He Shrugged.

Beyoncé Clenched Her Teeth. She Had Never Realized That All The Lip She Had Been Giving Could Ruin Her In The Long Run. This Was Going To Be Her New Boss In Just A Couple Of Months.

"You Know What...You Can"

"I Don't Need Your Ass Anyways. This Shit Is Easy. I Could Do It In My Sleep Or Better Yet Hire People To
Do It For Me" He Said.