46

"Mmm Just Like That" Beyoncé Moaned As She Closed Her Eyes Feeling Shawn Thrust Inside Her. She Had Her Hands On The Railing On The Balcony Of Their Room. After A Few Strokes He Pulled Out Shooting His Seeds On The Floor. She Turned Around Pushing Him Back Inside The Room As She Kissed His Lips. "We're Going To Be Late" He Said. She Smirked "So"

He Tapped Her Booty "Come On"

She Gave Him A Couple Of Pecks As They Got Ready For The Jet Skies. It Didn't Take Them Long To Get Dress And Head To The Beach. Once They Arrived They Got Set Up And Beyoncé Wrapped Her Arms Around Shawn's Stomach As He Rode Around The Water. The Wind Was Blowing And The Sun Was Shinning Brightly Over Their Beautiful Brown Skin. Beyoncé Couldn't Help But Smile The Entire Time. This Is What Life Was About To Her. Just Having Fun With Her Man That She Truly Missed So Much.

He Slowed Down Then Stopped It. "Look" He Said Chucking His Head Up. You Could See The Sun Slowly Going Down As The Skies Looked So Peaceful.

"It Looks Beautiful" She Said As They Stared At The Scenery. "It Does" He Said. She Wrapped Her Arms Around His Neck. "Thank You For Bringing Me Here...I'm Really Enjoying Myself" She Said.

"How Many Times You Gonna Say Thank You?" He Asked Followed By A Chuckle. "As Many Times As I Want" She Said.

He Shook His Head "I'm Getting Hungry"

"You Always Hungry" He Said As She Hit Him. He Drove Back To The Beach And They Walked To The Small Hut Ordering Some Cocktails And Food.

"So Tell Me About Mexico, How Was It For You?" Beyoncé Asked Starting A Conversation. She Wanted To Know How His Life Was Living There. "It Was A Good Experience...It Changed Me. I Never Realized How Fortunate I Was"

Beyoncé Nodded Her Head "Did You See Other Women?"

"At First A Few But Then After Awhile It Got Old. There Was Never The Feeling I Felt When I Was With You"

"And What's That?" Beyoncé Asked As She Arched Her Eyebrow. "Connection...Depth"

"I Feel It Too And Being With You Again Makes Me Feel Like Nothing Has Changed Between Us"

"I Agree"

She Smiled Lightly "One Day I Wanna Take You And Blue To Mexico See How I Lived The Beautiful People I Met And Grew To Love"

"We Would Love That" Beyoncé Smiled Lightly. He Grabbed Her Hand Kissing It As Her Cheeks Turned Red. "What About You? While I Was Gone...Your Pregnancy All That"

"I Mean I've Had Complications During The End Of My Trimester But Other Than That, Blue Was A Good Baby. She Barely Cried, I Didn't Have That Much Morning Sickness...Brooklyn Always Asked About You"

"She Did?" He Asked As Their Tacos Were Placed In Front Of Them. "Yeah, She Was Growing To Really Like You"

"Damn" He Said Feeling The Guilt All Over Again. She Was The Main One That Suffered Through This. "I Feel So Bad Man"

"It Happened, She's Over It Now"

"But It Was Still Wrong To Leave Both Of Y'all Without An Explanation" He Said. "Well Let's Live In The Now And Not The Past" Beyoncé Said Before Taking A Taco Into Her Mouth. "That Guilt Will Always Eat Me Out Alive"

"Shawn, We Both Went Through Some Shit. It's Over. You Can't Keep Beating Yourself Up About It"

He Nodded His Head. "So How Your Friends Been?"

Beyoncé Chuckled As She Thought Of Her Crazy Clique. They Were Definitely Her Entire World. She Wouldn't Be Beyoncé Without Them. They Hold Her Up And Together. She Talked About What Had Happened To Them Over The Last Few Years. She Also Showed Shawn Pictures From Her Baby Shower And Blue's Birthday's. "I Missed So Much" He Said.