12

Beyoncé Watched Brooklyn Walk Inside Her Fathers Home Making Her Smile As He Quickly Rubbed His Hand On Her Head. "Have Fun" Beyoncé Said To Her Ex-Husband. "Wait Bey" He Called Closing His Front Door.

She Looked At Him Confused "What Now?"

He Placed His Hands Inside His Pockets "We Need To Talk About Brook"

"About?"

"You...Now I Don't Care Who Your Dating But Brooks Aware That You Are-"

"And How Do You Know?"

He Sighed "She Talks To Me Beyoncé...I'm Her Father. She Feels Upset Because You Haven't Been Open With Her"

"It's None Of Her Business Until It Becomes Her Business To Know Same With You" Beyoncé Explained.

"She's Asking To Live Here For Awhile" Cliff Said. Beyoncé Cocked Her Head Back "That Will Never Happen. You Know I Don't Trust Tamika"

He Rolled His Eyes "I Thought You Guys Were Getting Along For Brooklyns Sake What's Up With That?"

"Look We're Trying But This Is All New I Don't Mind Letting You Guys Have Her On Your Week But Living With Y'all None Stop I Don't Know About Tha-"

"You Gotta Stop This Jealous Shit Beyoncé. This Is The Woman I Will Marry And Have More Kids With What Else Does Tam Have To Prove That She's A Good Step-Mom?"

"I'm Not Jealous Of Anything Cliff Now Your Doing The Most"

"That's What It Feels Like Because Brooklyn Actually Enjoys Tamika, Their Getting Very Close Too"

"I Know" Beyoncé Said. "Okay So What's The Problem?"

"She's Always Been Shady And You Know I Don't Play"

He Shook His Head "Let Brooklyn Stay With Me For Awhile Just A Few Weeks She'll Be Out Of School Soon Anyways"

"Fine, Just For A Few Weeks And That's It"

He Nodded His Head. For Some Reason He Did Want To Know If Beyoncé Was Dating Someone New. He Couldn't Lie, He Was Still In Love With Her. They Had So Much History And A Whole Child Together. That Feeling Will Never Go Away.

"I'll Let Her Know" He Said Going Back Into His Home While She Got Into Her Own Car. She Placed Her Head On The Steering Wheel Feeling Her Emotions Getting The Best Of Her. With Her Craziness With Shawn And Now Her Own Daughter Didn't Want To Be Around Her She Felt Like She Was Loosing Control Of Her Own Life When In Reality It Should Be Perfect.

After Getting Herself Together She Drove Back To Work And Walked Inside The Building Going To Her Floor. She Felt Her Body Being Snatched Into A Room
Seeing Shawn In Front Of Her. She Looked Around To See It Was The Janitors Closet. "What Are You Doing?" She Whispered.

"No Need To Whisper We're In A Room" He Chuckled Before Placing His Hands On Her Waist As She Pulled His Hands Off Of Her. "Uh Ah" She Turned To Open The Door But He Closed It From Behind Her.

"Move Your Hand Shawn" She Said Trying Not To Smirk. "Let Me Take You Out Tonight" He Said.

She Turned Around "I'm Not In The Mood"

"Trust Me"

"It's Hard To Trust Someone That's Always Been Mean To Me" She Said Reminding Him Of How He Used To Act Towards Her. "Just Trust Me...I Can Cheer You Up" He Convinced.

She Rolled Her Eyes "7:30 And Don't Be Late...And You Better Not Be Taking Me Somewhere Crazy" She Said Before Finally Leaving The Small Room Making Him Smirk As He Started Jumping Up And Down From Excitement.