32

Once They Got In The Limo Beyoncé Couldn't Keep Her Hands Off Of Shawn. But He Knew She Was Heavily Intoxicated And Didn't Want To Partake While She Was. "Mmmm Baby Let Me Suck You Dry" She Said Against His Ear. He Told The Driver To Blast Some Sex Hood Music While He Pressed The Button Letting The Partition Roll Up.

"Bey Your Drunk" He Said Going From His Lap Climbing Down Getting On Her Knees Looking At Him Seductively. He Bit Down On His Lip, He Hadn't Received Head Since They Got Together And To Him It Was One Of His Favorite Things. She Reached For His Belt Buckle Snatching It Off As She Unzipped His Pants. "You Gonna Let Me Suck You Daddy?" She Asked Licking Her Lips.

"Do Whatever You Want Ma" He Said Feeling His Thighs Begin To Tense Up. She Grabbed His Thick Long Wood In Her Hands Feeling It Slowly Becoming Hard. She Licked Her Lips Staring At The Huge Member. She Had Never Sucked Dick Before But She Was Definitely Feeling Horny And She Was Just In The Mood To Pleasure Her Man.

"What You Waiting For Baby Girl" He Said Grabbing Her Face Squeezing It Making Her Smirk. She Licked Up And Down His Shaft Making Him Let Out Soft Moans. They Had Already Had Their Grills In So To Him It Was So Sexy To See Her Suck His Dick With The Gold Custom Made Grills. He Pulled Out His Phone Snapping A Picture Of Her On His Dick Making Him Smirk Before He Feeling Her Hands Rub All Over His Balls. She Started Slowly Tongue Kissing The Tip Tasting The Pre-Cum. "Fuck Bey" He Moaned Out As Thighs Continued To Tense Up. She Started Going To Work Bopping Her Head At A Steady Pace. He Grabbed Her Ponytail Directing Her How She Wanted. She Started Picking Up The Pace As He Hand Jerked Him Off Driving Him Crazy.

"Shit Girl" He Moaned Out As He Closed His Eyes With His Head Up. He Truly Was In Heaven. Her Head Bopping Up And Down Even Faster. After Awhile She Released Her Lips From His Dick Pulling Up Her Dress As She Sat Down On His Wet Dick Causing His Eyes To Shoot Open. She Smirked Grinding On Top Of Him As His Hands Was Placed On Her Waist.

She Placed Her Hands On His Shoulders As Her Swung Back With Her Eyes Rolling To The Back Of Her Head. "Just Like That Baby Girl"

She Leaned In Kissing His Lips Adding Tongue As She Continued To Ride Her Man In The Back Of The Limo. Their Heads Going In Different Directions As Their Tongues Roamed All Over Each Other's Mouths. Beyoncé Released Licking All Over His Neck And Tongue Kissing Making Sure To Leave Hickeys Making Him Grip And Spread Her Ass Cheeks Hard.

"Fuck I'm About To Cum" She Said As She Started Bouncing On Top Of His Dick. "Your Doing So Good Baby Girl" He Said Giving Her All The Motivation She Need. All You Could Hear Was Nice & Slow By The Lil Dred And Their Bodies Smacking Against Each Other Along With Beyoncé's Screams.

"Fuck I'm About To Cum" He Said. She Could Feel Him Growing Inside Her Only To Make Her Bounce Harder And Faster.

"I Fucking Love Your Dick!" Beyoncé Hollered. She Kissed His Lips Again Feeling His Hand Smack Her Ass. "I Love Your Pussy...So Wet And Tight Fuck!" Shawn Said. She Looked Into His Eyes Grabbing His Hands Into Hers Feeling A Deeper Connection To Him. "I Can Ride Your Shit All Night" She Said As She Felt Her Legs Twitch. "Keep Going Baby" He Said As She Nodded Her Head Turning Around Reverse Cowgirl Placing Her Feet On The Ground And Her Hands On Her Knees As She Started Twerking Up And Down His Dick Driving Him Insane. He Slapped Her As Leaning Forward As He Licked All Over Her Bare Ass Cheeks Making Her Smirk As She Flipped Her Hair Looking Back At Him.

He Bent Her Over And Grabbed The Handle That Sat Above Them And Started Hitting It From The Back Going Hard And Deep Making Her Whimper. She Started Crying "I Love This Dick Fuck!" She Screamed Out. "I'm Cumming For You Daddy!" She Yelled. He Pulled Her Back Up Making Her Turn Her Head As He Kissed Her Lips As She Came. He Was So Into Her Tongue He Released Inside Her.

She Turned Around Pushing Him Back On The Chair Getting On Top Of His Lap As She Kissed His Lips. It Was Her Favorite Thing To Do With Him. He Rubbed All Over Her Ass She Tongued Him Down. She Broke The Kiss As She Heard A Knock On The Partition As The Limo Came To A Stop. Shawn Gave Her A Couple Of Pecks. She Buckled His Pants Back Up. Kelly's Car Was Nowhere To Be Found. "Come On" She Said Softly Biting Down On Her Lip Leading The Way Out Of The Limo. Shawn Standing So Close To Her As She Pulled Out Her Keys That She Could Feel His Dick On Her Ass. He Started Kissing Down Her Neck, He Was Ready To Go For A Couple Of More Rounds.

She Opened The Door To The Dark House That Smelled Like Burnt Hair And Perfume. Shawn Slammed The Door With His Foot As He Started Taking Off His Clothes And Beyoncé Following His Lead As They Made Their Way Upstairs With Their Hands All Over Each Other. They Had Went For Two More Rounds And Now Was Laying In Bed Trying To Catch Their Breath.

"Why You So Far?" He Asked Pulling Her Into Him As She Blushed. She Glided Her Acrylic Nail Down His Chest "So Now Are You Going To Tell Me What Each Tattoo Means?" She Asked.

He Licked His Lips Going Through Each Tattoo. He Pulled Her On Top Of Him Looking At Her Rock Hard Nipples. "Man I Can Go For Another One" He Said.

"Uh Ah My Pussy Is On Fire Boy"

He Laughed "If You Can't Take The Dick Then-"

"Oh I Can Definitely Take It And You Know This. I Ride That Shit Until The Wheels Fall Off" She Said Leaning In Closely To His Face. "You Do"

"Can I Ask You A Weird Question?" She Asked. He Nodded His Head "Did I Suck Your Dick To Your Liking?" She Asked He Laughed. "Who The Fuck Asks Some Shit Like That?"

Beyoncé Looked Down Feeling Her Cheeks Turn Red, He Squeezed Her Cheek "That Was My First Time Sucking Dick And I Wanted To Know If I Did A Good Job"

"You Did Baby Girl, I Couldn't Even Tell It Was Your First Time"

Her Eyes Lit Up "Really?"

He Leaned Up Kissing Her Lips. He Grabbed Her Hand Intwining Their Hands He Started Kissing Her Hand And Up Her Arm Making Her Blush. "You Know Your The Only Woman That I Do All This With?"

"What? Kissing My Hand And Shit?"

He Nodded His Head. "It's Like I Always Wanna Touch You And Be Up Under You"

"I Feel The Same" She Said. He Looked Into Her Eyes. "These Past Few Months Have Been Beyond Amazing...You Showed Me How To Treat A Woman Since My Mom Never Had A Chance To. You Make Me Do Cute Shit Like Mood Boards. You Actually Want To See Me Grow As A Man And For That I Wouldn't Want It Any Other Way. I Don't Want Any Other Female. I Want You Beyoncé So Would You Please Be My Girlfriend" He Said.

Beyoncé Had Tears Already Running Down Her Cheeks. She Had Never Heard Him Express His Feelings From The Heart Like That. She Kissed His Lips "I Would Love To" She Said.

"Really?" He Asked. She Nodded Her Head Laughing. "Really Baby" She Replied. He Smiled At Her.

He Let Out A Sigh Of Relive " You Were Scared To Ask Me" She Said.

"Hell Yeah. I Never Did This Before And I Didn't Want To Mess Up. Then You Say You Don't Care About Being Bought Expensive Things But I Didn't Want To Ask Without A Gift But I Just Said Fuck It Let Me Go With The Flow"

"You Should Always Go With The Flow" Beyoncé Said. He Chuckled.

"Do I Bring Out The Best In You?" She Asked. He Licked His Lips "Absolutely"

She Giggled Laying On Top Of Him With Her Head On His Chest.

He Was Willing To Risk It All Just For This Woman And At This Point In His Life He Didn't Care That He Was Going To Be Her Boss Soon. He Just Wanted Her. All Of Her.