31

Beyoncé Tried To Keep A Straight Face But Being Around Kelly It Was Hard. "So Tell Us What's Been Up With You?" Beyoncé Asked As Kelly Did Her Make Up. Today Was The Wedding And Beyoncé Was Beyond Nervous, She Was Being Seen In Public With Her Man And At This Point In Her Life She Could Care Less Who Knew.

"Well I Started Something With My Boss The Other Day" Kelly Said As Both Girls Mouth Dropped To The Floor Out Of Pure Shock.

"Kelly! Your Boss That Is Not What The Forties Club Stand For" Michelle Argued. "Says The One Sleeping Around On Her Husband" Kelly Said Stopping To Look At Her As Michelle Raised Her Hands. "You Right Let Me Stay Out Of Grown Women's Business" Michelle Said As Beyoncé Laughed.

"How Long Y'all Been Messing Around Though?" Beyoncé Asked. "Only A Week...It's Still Fresh But The Man Know How's To....For Rounds" Kelly Said Biting Her Lip As She Started Having Flashbacks Making Her Heart Race.

"Hm Let Me See How He Looks" Michelle Asked. "I Don't Have A Picture Of Him But I'll Sneak One On Monday" Kelly Said.

"So Is This A Thing Now? Or Just Friends With Benefits Thing?" Beyoncé Asked Closing Her Eyes As Kelly Started Working On Her Eyes. "Girl I Have No Clue But The Man Has Three Kids And A Wife" Kelly Mumbled.

"Oh My God!" Michelle Screamed. "I Know But I Can't Stop Messing With Him...He's Addictive" Kelly Confessed. "Damn Kelly" Beyoncé Said.

"Yeah And Trey Getting On My Nerves But What's New?" Kelly Asked. "Shawn's Friend Tried Coming For Him Without His Knowledge" Beyoncé Said.

"Meaning?" Kelly Asked. Beyoncé Explained The Whole Situation Between Her And Emory And For Some Reason The Thought Alone Stuck To The Back Of Her Head And She Wanted So Desperately To Let It Go From Her Mind.

"Well Do You Believe His Ass?" Kelly Asked. Beyoncé Shrugged "Shawn Talked To Me About Him But You Know His Past" Beyoncé Said.

"Well Until You Find Out About Him Cheating You Keep Doing You" Kelly Said As Beyoncé Nodded Her Head. "And We Will Be Here For You Boo" Nicki Said As She Sat On Face Time With Them. Papa Bear Was Getting Sick And She Didn't Want To Bring Him Out.

Beyoncé Smiled Softly "Thank You Guys"

They Nodded Their Heads Before Hearing The Front Doorbell Ring. Beyoncé Bit Down On Her Bottom Lip, She Couldn't Wait To See Shawn In A Tuxedo. She Had Never Seen Him Dressed Really Fancy Before Even At The Event They Went To For Work He Had On Regular Pants With A Bottom Down Top.

"I'll Get It" Michelle Said Rushing Down The Stairs. "Kelly Make Me Beautiful Okay?" Beyoncé Asked.

"Girl I Am!"

They Shared A Laugh. Kelly Ended Up Beating Her Face In Fifteen Minutes Causing Beyoncé Eyes To Widen. "Damn Girl"

Kelly Laughed "I Know I Know, I Be Killing It"

Beyoncé Stood To Her Feet Spraying Her Versace Perfume All Over Her Body And In Between Her Legs Causing Kelly To Laugh As Michelle Walked Back Inside. "Y'all He Looks Good" Michelle Said As Beyoncé Smiled Brightly. She Took One More Good Look At Her Half Up Half Down Hairstyle That Sat With Curls All Over Her Hair. "Okay Y'all Move So I Can Take Pictures" She Shooed. They Stepped Out Of The Bathroom As She Grabbed Her Phone Snapping A Couple Of Pictures. They All Walked Downstairs Causing Shawn To Look Up, He Stood To His Feet Holding A Tub Of White Orchids Making Beyoncé Pout. They Were Her Favorite Flowers And She Was Talking About Them The Other Day.

He Stared At Her In Awe. He Had No Words Because He Was Blown Away. He Had the Baddest Woman In The World. "Damn" He Said. As She Giggled "Can You For Once Not Act Ghetto" She Said Walking Up To Him Kissing His Lips. "You Look Beautiful...Like A Princess" He Said As She Bent Her Head Feeling Her Cheeks Get Hot.