51

"Be Careful Beyoncé For Real" Shawn Said. He Was So Nervous Letting Her Drive All The Way To Washington D.C. "I Will, I Have My Mama" She Said As Tina Scrolled Through Her Phone While Blue Sat In The Back On Her iPad. "I Know But Still" He Said As His Arms Planted On Top Of The Window. "Baby I've Been Doing This For A Year Now, This Isn't My First Rodeo But It's Cute How Much You Care" She Smirked.

"I'll Talk You Later And Stay On The Phone For Awhile He Said. "Okay Daddy" She Said As Tina Looked At Them With Her Eyebrow Arched. Shawn Smirked "Alright Now" He Said. As He Looked At Tina Before Clearing His Throat.

"Y'all Sure Y'all Have Everything?" He Asked Yet Again. Beyoncé Sighed "Yes Shawn"

"I'm Just Double Checking" He Said As He Walked Around The Car To Open Blue's Side Kissing Her Lips. "I Want You To Come With Us" She Frowned. "Maybe Next Time Princess" He Said. She Wrapped Her Arms Forcefully Around Her Fathers Neck Nearly Choking Him. "You And Your Mother Are So Damn Strong" He Said As She Kissed All Over His Face Making Him Chuckle.

"They Get It From Me" Tina Said. He Released From Her Embrace "Love You Shawty"

"Love You Too Daddy" She Said. He Closed The Door Walking Around To Beyoncé Side Giving Her A Kiss. "Be Safe, Love Y'all" He Said Waving. Beyoncé Blew Him A Kiss As She Drove Off Of Her Driveway And Down The Road.

"He Loves You Beyoncé?" Tina Asked. Beyoncé Glanced At Her Mother "Huh?"

"He Said Love Y'all" Tina Said Looking At Her Daughter Crazy. Beyoncé Pressed On The Breaks Making The Car Jerk A Bit. "Hey!" Blue Said As Her Head Went Back.

"He-He Said" Beyoncé Said Softly. Tina Giggled "That Man Loves You"

Beyoncé Smirked "I Don't Think He Realized What He Said"

"Clearly You Didn't Either" Tina Giggled As She Heard Someone Honk Behind Her. She Proceeded To Press On The Gas As She Continued To Drive. "Mama He Loves Me"

"He Loves You Baby" She Said. Beyoncé Licked Her Lips, Now She Was Ready To Whip This Car Around And Show Him How Much She Loved Him.

Tina Connected Her Phone To The Car Playing Her Gospel Music Causing Blue To Sing Along As She Played On Her iPad. After The Four Hour Drive They Arrived At Cliff's House. Beyoncé Called Brooklyn Letting Her Know She Was Outside. She Came Running Outside Picking Up Blue Kissing Her On The Cheek As She Giggled. "I Missed You So Much Little One!" Brooklyn Gushed As She Kissed Her Grandma On The Cheek Next Then Her Mother.

"We Missed You Too Baby" Beyoncé Said As Cliff Walked Out Giving Everyone Hugs As He Helped With Their Bags. They Entered The Home Looking Around. "We Redecorated A Bit" Beyoncé Said Noticing Some Changes. "For The Baby" Cliff Said.

She Nodded Her Head As Brooklyn Picked Blue Up Racing To Her Room Showing Her Some New Things She Got Since They Last Time They Had Been Here. They Stopped In The Kitchen To See Tamika Cooking With Her Huge Belly. "Hey Guys, So Good To See Y'all" She Smiled Giving Both Women Hugs.

"Yes, How Are You? And How Are You?!" Beyoncé Said As She Touched Her Big Stomach Making Tamika Laugh. "Giving Me Back Pain!" She Fussed As She Giggled. "Yeah You'll Never Get Used To That" Beyoncé Said.

Tamika Nodded Her Head "Oh Yeah"

Cliff Kept Walking With Their Bags Placing Them In The Guest Room They Were Sharing Like Always. They Had A Four Bedroom Home And The Last Bedroom Belonged To The Baby. "I Can't Believe Your Having A Boy Tam" Beyoncé Said Taking A Seat At The Island. "I Know Right, I've Always Wanted One Though" She Said Turning Her Attention Back To The Stove.

"Now What You Cooking Ma'am?" Tina Asked Watching Her. "I Won't Disappoint This Time Mrs.Knowles" Tamika Said As They Giggled While Cliff Made His Way Into The Kitchen.