44

Shawn Released His Seeds Inside Her Letting Go Of Her Long Blonde Hair From His Hands. She Plopped Down On The Bed Letting Herself Catch Her Breath. He Laid Down On Top Of Her Kissing Her Cheek. Lately They Had Been Spending Their Lunches At Shawn's House Fucking Like Rabbits Since He Home Was Closer To Their Job.

She Turned Her Body Around Staring Into His Eyes. "When You Taking Me Out?" She Smirked. He Leaned Down Giving Her A Quick Peck "When You Ready?" He Asked. "You Can Do That Shit Tonight"

He Laughed "I'm Hanging With My Fellas Tonight"

"Alright Up Shawn Your Heavy" She Said Trying To Push Him Off But He Remained On Top Of Him. "Boy!" She Said. He Started Tickling Her Making Her Scream. "Stop!" She Yelled As Her Body Flinched All Over. He Started Smiling Seeing How Happy She Was. He Rolled Off Of Her And She Laid Her Head On His Chest. "Where Y'all Going?" She Asked.

"Who?" He Asked As She Playfully Rolled Her Eyes. "You And Your Boys" She Replied. "The Club Then The Hookah Lounge If They Don't Have Hookah Already"

"That's All Y'all Do" Beyoncé Said Sitting Up Against His Headboard. "I Mean We Niggas...What You Expect" He Chuckled Sitting Up Against His Headboard As Well. "You Don't Get Bored Doing The Same Thing? Also What You About To Do Now? Cause You Not About To Be Dancing On Anyone" She Said Climbing On To His Lap.

"I Ain't Even Looking At Another Female" He Said. She Leaned Down In His Face "Oh I Know You Won't, I'm Not Worried About That" She Said. He Perked Up His Lips And She Gave Him A Couple Of Pecks. "So Back To Us...When You Taking Me Out?" She Asked.

"I Can Take You Out Thursday" He Replied. Beyoncé Twisted Up Her Face "Who Goes Out On A Thursday?"

He Laughed "Plenty People"

"Hmmm I Guess But It Is A School Night" She Said. "Maybe Blue Can Spend The Rest Of The Week At Her Grandmas?" He Asked With A Smirk.

"Why? So You Can Have Me All To Yourself For A Couple Of Days?" She Asked.

"Damn Right, I'm Tryna Rearrange Them Guts" He Said As She Laughed. "My Kitty Needs A Break, We've Been Fucking None Stop Shawn" She Said.

"Can't Keep Up?"

"Oh I Can And You Know I Can, But I Don't Want Our Relationship To Be Just Sex. Take Me Out Make Me Feel Good"

"I Got You...You Want More"

"Exactly, Don't Get Me Wrong. I Love Having Sex With You. The Sex Drive Is Out Of This World But...I Want More Cause I Deserve More" She Said. He Nodded His Head "I Got You Baby" He Said.

She Smiled "That's All I Ask"

He Gave Her A Couple Of More Pecks Before Hearing His Doorbell. Beyoncé Looked At Him Confused "Who's That?" She Asked Climbing Off His Lap Looking For Her Clothes To Put Back On. "I Have No Idea" He Said As He Put His Shirt, Briefs And Pants On. Beyoncé Followed Him To The Door Making Sure To Stand At A Good Distance.

He Looked Through The Peephole And Shook His Head. He Turned To Beyoncé "It's My Aunt" He Said.

"Answer It" She Said. He Opened The Door To See Her As She Smiled Softly. "Hey Nephew" She Said Lowly. "Hey Auntie, What's Up?" He Asked.

"Can I Come In?" She Asked. He Stepped Aside Letting Her Inside As She Looked Around. "So Nice" She Said Before Her Eyes Locked With Beyoncé.

Beyoncé Nervously Played With Her Fingers. The Woman Was In Dirty Ripped Up Clothing, Her Hair Was Filthy But Long. She Could Tell She Was Homeless And Hadn't Had A Shower In A Longtime.

"This Is Beyoncé My Girlfriend....The Mother Of My Child" He Introduced As He Stood Next To Her Wrapping His Arm Around Her Waist Making Her Smile Softly. His Aunt Eyes Widen "Oh Wow Your A Dad?" She Asked Followed By A Giggle.