53

Beyoncé Looked At Her Closet Still Deciding On What Shoes To Put On. She Felt Conflicted Because She Didn't Want To Be Too Dressy But She Didn't Want To Dress Down Either. "Mommy Someone's At The Door" Blue Said As She Walked Into Her Room.

"Okay Baby" She Said As She Walked Past Her To Walk Down The Stairs To Answer It. Shawn Smirked As He Stood At Her Door With His Hands In His Pockets. "Hey" She Smiled Brightly As He Kissed Her Lips Walking Past Her. She Wasn't Expecting Him To Drop By Since They Didn't Have Plans. Blue Came Down The Stairs Running Up To Her Dad. "Hey Shawty" He Said Kissing Her Cheek. She Started Playing With His Nose.

"Um What Brings You By?" Beyoncé Asked As He Placed Blue Down On The Floor. "I Can't Stop By Anymore?" He Asked.

"Well We Have Plans" Beyoncé Said. "What Y'all Doing?" He Asked Curiously. "Grandpa's Anniversary Is Today We're Having Dinner At Grandma's!" Blue Explained.

"Anniversary?" Shawn Asked With Furrowed Eyebrows. "Blue Go Finish Getting Dressed" Beyoncé Ordered. "Can Daddy Come Too? Please Please" She Begged. "Upstairs Now" Beyoncé Said As The Little One Bent Her Head Leaving Her Two Parents Alone.

"What's Going On?" He Asked Walking Closer To Her. "It's The Anniversary Of My Dad's Death, Usually My Mom Cooks And We Have Dinner With His Favorite Foods" Beyoncé Said. She Had Never Told Anyone This Before Not Even Her Best Friends. Her Father Was Someone Secrete To Her. She Didn't Want To Bring Anyone Into That Part Of Her Life Except For Her Family.

Shawn Nodded His Head Taking In All Of The Information. "So You Want Me To Leave?" He Asked. In All Honesty, He Didn't Want To Which Is Why He Stopped By. He Missed His Lady And His Kid.

"I Just Don't Like Talking About Him With Other People...I Like To Keep It With Just My Family" She Said Softly. "But I'm Your Family Now Too" He Said. She Smiled Weakly. "I Get Real Emotional Around This Time Shawn...My Dad Was My Entire World And I Miss Him So Much" She Said.

"I Get It, I Feel The Exact Same Way" Shawn Sighed As He Continued To Speak. "If You Don't Want Me To Come And Support That's Fine"

Beyoncé Looked At Him, She Could Tell He Was Really Upset. But For Him It Was More Than That, He Wanted Her To Let Him In Fully.

"No You Can Come...It'll Probably Be Good For Me" Beyoncé Said. He Smirked "Come Here" He Said. She Stepped To His Face Looking Into His Eyes, He Grabbed Her By Her Chin Kissing Her Lips As She Smiled Through The Kiss. "I'll Always Be There For You And Blue Always. Don't Forget That Shit On The Real" He Said.

"Okay" She Said. "Now I Have To Finish Getting Ready" She Turned Only To Feel His Arms Around Her Body As They Walked Like Penguin's Upstairs. Beyoncé Laughed The Whole Time. She Loved That Side Of Him So Goofy But Attached.

Shawn Sat On The End Of Her Bed Causing Her To Sit On His Lap. "Help Me Pick Out My Shoes" She Said Looking At The Shelves. "Do The Brown Ones" He Said Against Her Neck Making Her Giggle. "I Wanna Do The Cream" She Frowned.

"I Love Seeing You In Brown...Be Making Me Wanna Put A Baby In You" He Said As He Started Kissing On Her Neck As She Closed Her Eyes. He Made His Way To Her Spot. "Mmm Really?" She Moaned Out.

"Mhm" He Said As His Hands Made It's Way To Her Inner Thigh. "I'm Ready!" Blue Said As She Ran Inside The Master Bedroom. Shawn Quickly Placed His Hand On Top Of Beyoncé's Thigh. "My Girl Looks Beautiful" He Complimented As She Walked Up To Him Perking Up Her Lips As He Kissed Hers. Beyoncé Kissed Blue's Head Joining In On The Cuteness. "Okay Let Me Put On My Shoes" Beyoncé Said Getting Up Only To Get Pulled Back Down. "How Am I Going To Put On My Shoes If I'm Sitting On You" She Asked Turning Her Head To Look At Him. "Easy" He Smirked.