48

"We Look Expensive Bitch" Kelly Said As She Fixed Up Her Make Up In The Mirror. Beyoncé Looked Down At Her Two Piece Outfit In The Mirror Behind Her. Kelly Could See The Worried Look All Over Her Face. "What's Wrong Now?" She Asked.

Nicki And Michelle Looked Towards Them As They Got Ready Themselves. Michelle Putting On Her Clothes While Nicki Did Her Hair. "I Feel So Out Of Place" Beyoncé Said.

"Why? Your Body Is Banging" Kelly Complimented As The Other Girls Chimed In. "Thank You But...I Don't Like Exploiting My Body Like This, I Can't Just Wear Something Else?" Beyoncé Asked Softly.

Kelly Rolled Her Eyes "We Can't Be The Only Ones Dressing Like Sluts And You Dress Like A Nun"

"Bey Your Always In Shorts And Crop Tops" Nicki Said. "I Know But My Ass Cheeks Are Literally Out" Beyoncé Said Turning Around As They All Looked Down At Her Huge Booty. "And We Love It" Kelly Said Rubbing Her Hands All Over It Causing Beyoncé To Giggle. "Your Hands Cold" She Said. "Plus Shawn Won't Be Complaining Trust" Kelly Added As Everyone Laughed Nodding Their Heads.

"Well Your House Is Cold, My Nipples Are So Hard" Kelly Said. "I Like It Cold" Beyoncé Said.

"Well We Know Shawn Won't Mind Seeing You In This Gorgeous Outfit That I Paid For" Kelly Said.

Beyoncé Sighed Giving In Cause She Was Right And She Always Wanted To Look Good For Her Man."Fine Fine" She Said Giving In.

"I Don't Know Why You Pressed, We Tryna Have A Good Time Today" Kelly Said. Beyoncé Nodded Her Head As They Finished Getting Ready. Shawn Blew Up Her Phone Asking Where They Were Since Him And His Boys Were Already There. This Was The First Time Her Friends Were Meeting His Friends And She Was Sorta Nervous About The Whole Ordeal.

Once They Arrived It Was Like A Scene Out Of A Movie As Plenty Of Women And Men Looked Them Up And Down Like They Were Goddesses. She Locked Eyes With Shawn And Instantly Smiled. He Really Brought Her So Much Joy. He Licked His Lips Undressing Her With His Eyes. She Walked Up To Him Kissing His Lips "I Missed You" She Said. He Placed His Hands On Her Booty "I Missed You Too Ma...You Look Gorgeous"

She Blushed Giving Him A Couple Of Pecks Before Turning Her Attention To His Fellas Who Were Practically Drooling Over Her And Her Homegirls. She Introduced Everyone. They Grabbed Some Drinks First Then Headed To The Middle Of The Road Dancing To The Music.

Beyoncé Did A Little Two Step As Shawn Looked At Her Confused. He Remembered Taking Her Out Dancing Before And She Was Dancing Harder And Sexier Then This. "You Good?" He Asked In Her Ear As The Music Blasted Loudly.

"I Don't Like People Watching Me" She Said. "It Is A Lot Of People But You Won't See Them Again, Dance On Me Like You Usually Do. Pretend Like We're The Only Two People Here" He Said. She Smiled Lightly As She Turned Around Swaying Her Hips Side To Side As He Came Closer To Her Letting Her Work Her Body. She Planted Her Hands On Her Knees Moving Her Booty All Over His Dick. Kelly Watched Them To Pull Out Her Phone Recording As Beyoncé Went At It As She Started Yelling Hyping Up Her Bestie Up.

Beyoncé Needed That Encouragement Cause She Dropped Into A Split Bouncing Up And Down To The Beat Causing Shawn Friends To Scream With Excitement. "That's My Best Friend!" Kelly Yelled As Beyoncé Got Up And Turned Towards Her Man Looking Into His Eyes As She Began To Grind On Him. He Smirked "I'll Fuck You In The Back Seat Right Now" He Said In Her Ear. She Licked His Ear "But I'm Having Too Much Fun" She Said. He Smacked Her Ass. "Shit" Ty Said Watching Her Dance On Shawn.

"The Nigga Is Blessed" Lenny Said Giving Beyoncé Some Motivation To Dance Harder. She Felt Someone Come Behind Her Grinding Against Her Ass. She Quickly Turned Around Seeing Some Random Man. Shawn Moved Past Her "What The Fuck You Doing Nigga?!" He Snapped Pushing The Man As He Stumbled Almost Falling On His Ass. Shawn's Crew Stepped Up Behind Him Getting Ready To Go At It.

"Man I'm Just Dancing With The Hoe!" The Guy Snapped. Beyoncé And Her Girls Watched The Whole Thing Go Down. "Hoe? Bitch Ass Nigga I'll Buss A Cap In Your Ass Don't Play With Me!" Shawn Snapped As He Stepped To His Face.

"It's Okay...He Didn't Know-" Beyoncé Said As She Placed Her Hands On His Chest Trying To Calm Him Down. She Had Never Seen Him Upset Like This Before And She Didn't Know What To Expect.

"Nah He Saw Me Cleary Standing In Front Of You" Shawn Said Giving Him A Death Stare. "Man I Didn't Know She Was Yours I'm Just Tryna Have A Good Time And She's Fine As Fuck-"

Shawn Squared Him In The Jaw Causing Everyone To Scream Pulling Out Their Phones To Record. Beyoncé Covered Her Mouth Seeing Them Tussle. "Oh My God...Shawn Get Off Him!" She Yelled As Security Made Their Way Over Pulling Them Off Each Other.

"Don't Play With Mine!" Shawn Yelled As His Lip Started To Bleed While The Guy Had Blood Coming From His Nose And Mouth. He Spit Out Some Of The Blood Smirking. "You Don't Want This Man!" He Snapped As Security Pulled Them Away. Their Whole Crew Followed Shawn As Security Walked Out To The Entrance. "Shawn Why Would You Fight Him? He Was Ignorant Anyways" Beyoncé Said. It Wasn't The First Time A Man Tried To Sneak His Way Up To Her To Dance. "He Was Disrespecting You And Me And I Don't Play About That Shit"  He Said.

Beyoncé Tried To Hide Her Smile. It Felt Good To Have That Type Of Protection. Someone To Go For Bat For Her. "Thank You" She Said Touching His Cheeks As The Security Handed Him A Napkin.

"If You Can't Control Yourself You Gotta Leave Man" The Heavy Set Security Guard Said. "I'm Good" Shawn Said.

"You Sure You Good?" Michelle Asked. They All Was Standing Around Watching Them. "Yeah Thanks" He Said.

"Yeah We Was Waiting Causing His Crew Was Behind Him Waiting To Jump In Too" Lenny Said. "Y'all Good Thanks" Shawn Said. Beyoncé Grabbed The Napkin From Him Holding Down The Napkin On His Lip. "You Can Really Fight" Beyoncé Said. He Chuckled "I Used To Do Boxing"

"Mmm My Man A Fighter" She Smirked As He Smirked Back. "Y'all Can Go Back, We'll Stay Here For Awhile" Beyoncé Said. They Headed Back To The Party While She Stayed On His Lap Wrapping Her Arms Around Him As He Laid His Head On Her Chest Feeling Safe.

"Thank You Baby For Protecting Me, I Hate When Niggas Do That. They Be Thinking They So Slick" She Said. He Looked Up At Her "Anything For You...I'll Protect You Always"

She Kissed His Head. They Stayed There For The Rest Of The Party, Beyoncé Danced On His Lap A Couple Of Times. Shawn Even Grabbed Them Some Jerk Chicken With Rice. She Mostly Ate Off His Plate. Afterwards, They Decided To Head To iHop. It Was Three In The Morning And Everyone Was Hungry All Over Again.

They Ended Up Having A Real Good Time And Vibe Well With Shawn's Crew. Beyoncé And Shawn Was In Their Own World The Whole Time Looking At Each Other And Being All Over Each Other. Afterwards The Girls Were Talking To The Fellas While Beyoncé Had Her Back To Nicki's Car While Shawn Had His Hand On The Window Staring Into Beyoncé's Eyes.

"I Had Fun Today Despite That Little Altercation" She Said. "Me Too, My Baby Can Dance Her Ass Off. You Need To Do That Split For Me Lata" He Said As She Laughed.

"I Honestly Didn't Think I Can Still Do A Split" She Said. "Well Now You Know"

She Blushed As Her Facial Expression Changed. "Tell Me What's On Your Mind"

"I'm Really Falling Hard Shawn...Real Hard" She Said Softly. "I Feel The Same Way Ma"

She Placed Her Hand On His Cheek "I Think I'm Ready To Take That Next Step, Blue Meeting Your Dad. Us Telling Blue About Our Relationship. I'm Ready"

"You Sure? I Can Be Patient For You"

She Smiled Brightly "I Know But I Am"

"Alright Then, I'll Set It Up Then" He Smirked. He Pulled Her In Close Before Looking Into Her Eyes To Kiss Her Lips. She Smiled Through The Kiss Feeling Her Leg Slowly Lift Up In The Air.