38

Shawn Smirked Looking At Them In Their Matching Track Suites. They Were So Cute To Him Which Made Him Feel Worse About Being Away. They Could've Been A Cute Family.

"Blue Wanted To Match Today" Beyoncé Said As She Ran Up To Her Father. He Picked Her Up Kissing Her Cheek "How You Doing Little Mama?" He Asked Giving Beyoncé A Side Hug.

"Good, Let's Shop!" Blue Said As He Chuckled. He Looked At Beyoncé Boobs That Were Sitting Nice.

"Stop Burning A Hole In My Clothes Shawn" She Said With A Sly Smirk. He Smirked Back Licking His Lips. They Walked Inside The Mall Smelling The Sweet Food. Shawn Continued To Hold Blue In His Arms As They Made Their Way To The Disney Store.

"I Hide From This Store" Beyoncé Assured As He Placed Blue Down As She Ran Wild.

He Chuckled As They Stood Next To Each Other Watching Her Pick Up Items. "Your A Good Mom Bey" He Said.

"Thank You, I Had Years Of Practice" She Said As He Chuckled. "You Look Good Too" He Said Looking Down At Her Body. The Pants Were So Tight That He Could See Her Thong Print. "Mhm I Know" She Said Keeping Her Eyes On Her Daughter.

"Why You Always Playing Hard To Get?" He Asked Stepping In Front Of Her. "Cause You Played With My Heart"

"Damn" He Said. "Shawn We're Co-Parenting That's It"

"You Don't Miss What He Had?" He Asked. "No I Don't" She Lied. Shawn Was The Best Lover She Ever Had. He Was A Beast In The Bedroom And A Teddy Bear Outside Of It. He Nodded His Head "I Do Miss The Flowers Though" She Smiled Softly Making Him Smile.

"Been A Minute Since A Nigga Gave You Some Huh?"

"A Loooong Time" She Said As They Laughed. Blue Ran Up To Her Parents Holding A Whole Bunch Of Items In Her Hands. "Blue Only Two Things" Beyoncé Said.

"Nah She's Good" He Said As They Walked Up To The Register. Some People Started Recording Them And Beyoncé Sighed. She Had Forgot Shawn Was Practically Famous. She Stood Behind Blue Trying To Hide Her Daughter. Shawn Took The Disney Bags And They Left The Store.

"What Do You Say Blue?" Beyoncé Asked As Blue Held Her Parents Hands. "Thank You Daddy" She Smiled.

"Anything For You Baby Girl" He Said. They Went Into H&M And Blue Gave Them A Whole Fashion Show, Putting On Some Shades With Some Outfits And A Hat With Others Making Them Laugh. When She Was Done She Walked Up To Shawn Standing In Between His Legs. "You Like The Clothes I Picked Out?" She Asked Getting In His Face. "Yeah My Baby Got Style" He Said Touching Her Cheek As She Smiled.

They Got Up And Walked Towards The Register. Shawn Paying For Everything. "Let's Get Ice Cream!" Blue Said Pointing To The Small Ice Cream Store. "Let's" Shawn Said.

"No You Need To Eat First" Beyoncé Said. Blue Frowned "But I Want Ice Cream" She Said.

"Yeah We Want Ice Cream" Shawn Said As They Poked Out Their Bottom Lip. Beyoncé Shook Her Head "Fine" She Gave In. They Both Jumped Up Making Beyoncé Shake Her Head.

They All Got Ice Cream And Continued To Shop. They Went Into Chanel, He Seen Beyoncé Eyeing This Green Purse. He Asked One Of The Employees To Wrap It Up. He Paid For It And Handed It To Beyoncé.

"Shawn" She Said Looking Confused. "Your Push Gift" He Said.

"Push Gift?" She Asked. "For Having My Child" He Said She Playfully Rolled Her Eyes. She Looked Inside Pulling Out The Box Opening It To See The Green Bag She Had Been Eyeing. "Thank You Shawn" She Blushed As She Placed It Back Inside The Bag.

"No Problem Baby Girl"

"Hey That's My Name" Blue Frowned As He Laughed. "I Used To Call Your Mom That" He Said.