10

Beyoncé Looked Around The Club Trying To Scan The Room For Shawn. It Was Just Last Week That He Invited Her To His Birthday Party Last Minute Now That They Were Kind Of Forming Some Form Of A Friendship. "This Is One Of The Hottest Clubs Girl, He Really Does Have Money" Kelly Said Into Her Ear.

Beyoncé Decided To Invite Kelly, She Didn't Want To Come To A Party Alone. "His Father Has Money" She Said Finally Noticing Him In The V.I.P Section. "Come On" She Said Grabbing Kelly's Hand Leading The Way.

She Walked Up Behind Him Whispering In His Ear "Happy Birthday" He Quickly Turned Around Smiling Brightly. He Had Been Waiting To See Her Come Through For Hours And Now That She Was Standing In Front Of Him It Was Worth The Wait.

"Thank You" He Said Looking Down At The Birthday Bag That Was In Her Hands "This For Me?" He Asked With A Evil Smirk.

Beyoncé Playfully Rolled Her Eyes Handing Him The Heavy Bag. "Thank You" He Said Softly.

"Oh This Is One Of My Best Friends Kelly...Kelly This Is Shawn" She Introduced. "Nice To Meet You Officially" Kelly Said While Beyoncé Looked At Her Sternly.

"Oh You Be Blabbing About Me?" He Asked With A Sly Smirk. "Only How Bad You Are At Your Job Now Open The Gift...I Want To See Your Reaction" She Said.

Shawn Looked Into Her Eyes For A Few Seconds But Biting Down On His Lip Opening It To See A Digital Slideshow Picture Frame Of His Mom, Sister And Himself. He Starred At It Soaking It All In. "Do You Like It?" She Asked. "Damn Girl" He Said Trying Not To Cry.

"What? It's Too Much?" She Asked With A Worried Look. "Nah It's Perfect...Wow" He Said Being Lost For Words. It Was Definitely The Best Gift He Had Ever Received.

Shawn Wrapped His Arms Around Her Waist "I'm Going To Get Us Some Drinks" Kelly Said Before Disappearing. He Released From The Hug Staring Into Her Eyes. "Stop Staring...It's Rude" She Said With A Soft Smile.

He Licked His Lips "I Wanna Show You Something"

Beyoncé Giggled Nervously "Okay" He Placed His Gift On The Couch Before Grabbing Her Hand Making Her Blush. They Made Their Way Upstairs And Outside On The Rooftop. "Oh My God This Is Beautiful" She Said Looking Down At The City.

He Chuckled "The Best Place To Be"

She Looked At Him "It Really Is"

He Smiled Softly "Thanks For My Gift For Real, I Wasn't Expecting That"

"I Know"

They Starred At Each Other Before She Spoke "Come On" She Said As She Pulled Out Her Phone Going To Her R&B Playlist. "What?" He Asked Walking Closer To Her. "Can I Dance With The Birthday Boy?" She Asked.

He Wrapped His Arms Around Her Waist Making Her Heart Skip A Beat While The Song Slow Jam By Usher Played From Her Phone. Beyoncé Wrapped Her Arms Around His Neck Looking Down. How Could She Keep Her Eyes On Him?

He Reached His Hand Up To Grab Her Chin "Why You Got Your Head Down? I Need To See Those Eyes...Those Gorgeous Eyes" He Whispered Making Her Blush.

"You Think My Eyes Are?" She Asked.

"All Of You Are" He Replied. Beyoncé Said Nothing But Stopped Dancing From Side To Side. Shawn Leaned In To Kiss Her Lips She Touched The Back Of His Head As She Felt His Tongue Slip Into Her Mouth. They Began To Battle As Hands Started Going All Over Each Other Going In Different Directions. Beyoncé Even Letting Out A Soft Moan As Soon As She Felt His Hands On Her Ass.

They Continued As Shawn Picked Her Up Causing Her Legs To Wrap Around His Waist. She Released From The Kiss Looking At His Face. "Shit Girl" He Said Licking His Lips Before Beyoncé Leaned In Giving Him A Couple Of Pecks Before Tonguing Him Down Yet Again.

Suddenly The Door Opened "I Knew Ya Ass Was Up
Here" Beyoncé Heard A Familiar Voice. They Broke The Kiss As Shawn Let Her Feet Touch The Ground.

They Both Turned To See Victor Who's Smile Slowly Faded. "Beyoncé?" He Asked Trying To See Correctly In The Dark.

"Vi-Victor?" She Stuttered.

"What The Fuck Is Going On?" Victor Asked. "You Two Know Each Other?" Shawn Asked Looking At The Both Of Them Confused.

Beyoncé Stared At Victor. She Couldn't Say Anything But She Definitely Felt Her Heart Sink Into Her Stomach. "Beyoncé?!" Shawn Spoke Up Again Snapping Her Out Of Her Thoughts.

"We're Dating Or Should I Say Was" Victor Said.

Shawn Shook His Head Leaving The Two Alone. "Wait Shawn!" Beyoncé Called As Victor Walked Up To Her. "You Could've Told Me You Were Seeing Other People...But For It To Be My Best Friend That Hurts The Most" He Said.

"I Didn't Know You Were Best Friends And We've Only Been On Like Three Dates Victor"

"l Don't Like My Time Wasted Beyoncé"

She Looked Down Before He Decided To Leave Himself. Beyoncé Decided To Look At The City Letting Herself Think Before Texting Kelly To Let Her Know Where She Was.

"Girl Why The Hell You Up Here?" Kelly Asked As She Walked Over To Her. "Where's My Drink?"

"Oh Girl I Drank It"

Beyoncé Looked Back At The City. "Something Happened?"

"Apparently Victor And Shawn Are Best Friends And Victor Caught Me Kissing Shawn"

"I Knew You Was Feeling Him!" Kelly Said As She Slapped Her Arm. "I'm Not Feeling Him, He's My Bosses Son. Plus He's Like Twenty It'll Never Work Out"

"Our Pack Giselle...Just Live Your Life. You Might Fuck Around And Fall In Love" Kelly Smirked.

Beyoncé Looked At Her Uneasy "Shawn Is Too Complicated For Me And I'm Too Old To Be Having My Heart Played And Toyed With"

"I Get It, So Which One Will You Choose?"

"I Mean Shawn Won't Be Talking To Me At All And Victor I Don't Know He Seemed Really Hurt"

"I Think We Should Go" Kelly Said Softly. Beyoncé Nodded Her Head Heading For The Door And To Her Mothers House To Pick Up Brooklyn.

"Your Here Early" Tina Said With A Confused Face. Beyoncé Sighed As She Walked Past Her Mother To Enter Her Home.

"Brook Your Mama Is Here!" Tina Yelled As She Closed The Front Door. Beyoncé Sat On The Couch "What Happened Baby?"

"I'm Fine, Just Wasn't Feeling The Party Scene"

"Yeah Right" Tina Said Taking A Seat Next To Her Rubbing Her Small Back. "Caught Between Two Men And I Might've Lost Both...One Makes Me Feel Real Good. Treats Me Like A Queen But The Other One Is Such A Mystery. He Was A Little Rough And Rude At First But Now Seeing The Real Him...He Seems Really Sweet"

Tina Smiled "Reminds Me Of Myself In My Hay Days"

"Mama You Had Two Men Fighting Over You?" Beyoncé Asked In Shock. "Oh Yeah, Your Father And Roger Mills...They Actually Fought On School Grounds But I Picked Your Father, Even Though He Was Kinda Nerdy And At The Time Not All That Cute But He Always Made Me Happy And Now Look At Us"

Beyoncé Smiled Softly "I Was Here For Like Five Minutes Mom" Brooklyn Said As She Walked Out Of The Guest Room.

"I Know, It Wasn't Much Fun So I Left"

Brooklyn Looked At The Both Of Them Realizing Something Was Off. "Can We Go?" She Asked Uneasy. Both Women Got Up From The Couch Hugging Each Other Before Leaving The House.

"Mom?" Brooklyn Asked.

"Hm?"

"Are You Okay?"

Beyoncé Rubbed Her Daughters Thigh "Of Course Baby"

"Well You Know I'm Not A Baby Anymore...You Don't Have To Hide Things From Me"

Beyoncé Giggled Glancing Over At Her Daughter "I'm Fine Brook"

"Okay"