36

Tina Walked Off The Elevator Holding Blue's Hand. She Looked Around Seeing Regina On Her iPad. "Hey Gina" Tina Smiled Walking Up To Her Desk. Regina Stood To Her Feet "Hey Miss Tina And Blue" She Cheesed.

Blue Waved Her Hand Smiling Brightly. "Where's Beyoncé?" Tina Asked.

"Oh She's In A Meeting With Mr.Shawn Carter, I Will Tell Her You Need Her" Regina Said Walking Past Her. "We Can Go With You" Tina Said.

Regina Looked Down At Blue Then Tina "I Think You Guys Should Wait Here"

"No We Will Go" Tina Smiled. Regina Nodded Her Head Leading The Way. She Entered The Conference Room Walking About To Beyoncé Whispering In Her Ear.

Beyoncé Looked Through The Windows To See Her Mother Standing In Front Of The Door With A Smile On Her Face. Blue Waved At Her Mom. Shawn Looked At The Both Of Them With A Confused Look. He Remembered Her Mother But Had No Idea Who The Little Girl Was. "Excuse Me" Beyoncé Said Interrupting One Of The Interns That Had Been Talking.

She Got Up From Her Seat Walking Out Of The Conference Room. "Mama What Are You Doing Here?" She Asked Leaning Down Kissing Blue's Head.

"I Forgot I Had An Appointment Today So Here's Your Child Gotta Go" She Said.

"Mama I'm At Work" Beyoncé Said. Tina Kissed Blue's Cheek Before Getting On The Elevator.

Beyoncé Sighed "Can You Watch Her Please?" She Looked At Regina As Everyone Started Walking Out Of The Conference Room Saying Their Hello's To Blue. She Was Pretty Popular At The Office.

Shawn Looked Down At The Little Girl. "I Don't Know You...You Must Be New" Blue Said Looking Him Up And Down. He Chuckled "I'm Not New, My Dad Owns This Company"

She Twisted Up Her Face "Uh Blue Go With Miss Regina" Beyoncé Said. "I'm Blue" She Smiled.

He Smiled Back "I'm Shawn"

She Nodded Her Head "Your My Mommy's Boss?" She Asked. "She's Actually My Boss" He Said Leaning Down Making Blue Giggle. "That's Funny" She Said.

"It Kind Of Is Huh?" He Asked As Beyoncé Smiled Softly. It Was Kind Of Cute Seeing Them Interact.

"Blue Go With Miss Regina" Beyoncé Ordered. "Bye Mr.Shawn" Blue Said. He Waved Bye As She Held Regina's Hand.

Shawn Looked At Beyoncé "You Had Another Kid?" He Asked. She Looked Down "Yeah" She Said.

"She's Beautiful, She Looks Like You" He Said As He Watched Them Walk Away. "Thank You" Beyoncé Said.

"How Old Is She?" He Asked. Beyoncé Looked At Him "Five" She Said Softly.

Shawn Stared At Her Doing The Calculation In His Head. "Beyoncé" He Said.

She Sighed "Can We Talk About This Another Time?" She Started Walking Away As He Followed Her.

"Nah We Talking About This Now...Is She Mine?" He Asked. Beyoncé Looked Down "Yeah"

He Stood Still. He Couldn't Believe He Had A Child. He Honestly Never Thought He Would Since He Didn't Like Them. She Slowly Looked Into His Eyes "Why Didn't You Tell Me Bey?" He Asked.

"You Don't Want Kids Remember?" She Snapped. He Sighed. She Was Right About That But He Wasn't Going To Let Her Raise This Child On Her Own.

"I Missed Everything Beyoncé" He Said Looking Down As He Began To Think. "I Know But You Up And Left Without A Word. I Walked Into Work The Next Day And Regina Told Me You Were Gone. I Didn't Find Out I Was Pregnant Until Weeks Later. I Decided It Was Best Just Not To Tell You. I Couldn't Even Face You" She Explained.

"I'm So Sorry" He Said. Beyoncé Said Nothing But She Continued To Look Into His Eyes. "Can I Talk To Her?" He Asked With Pleaded Eyes. She Giggled "I Guess" She Said Softly.

"I Mean She Has No Idea Who I Really Am Right?" He Asked As They Walked To Her New Office. "No She Doesn't...She Asks About You All The Time"

Shawn Smiled "She Does? What Do You Tell Her?"

"I Tell Her When She's Old Enough I'll Tell Her About You"

They Walked Into Her Office To See Blue Coloring At Her Moms Desk With Her Small Box Of Apple Juice. He Smiled Softly As They Walked Up To Her. Blue Looked Up At Them "Your Back Mr..." She Said Trying To Remember His Name.

Shawn Looked At Beyoncé And She Nodded Her Head. It Was Now Or Never At This Point. "I Actually Have To Tell You Something" He Said Kneeling Down To Her. She Looked At Her Mother Confused.

"What's Wrong?" Blue Asked. Shawn Sighed. "I'm-...I'm Your Father" He Replied.

Blue Looked At Her Mother As She Nodded Her Head. "Why Have You Been Gone?" She Asked.

"It's Complicated But I'm Here Now...And I Won't Leave Again" He Said. She Jumped From The Chair Hugging Him, He Closed His Eyes Feeling Himself Get Emotional. "Don't Leave Me Again Please" She Said In His Ear As His Eyes Began To Get Glossy.

"I Won't" He Said Rubbing Her Back. Beyoncé Smiled As She Watched Them. She Felt At Ease, Like Weight Was Lifted From Her Shoulders.

They Continued To Stay In Each Others Arms For A Good Five Minutes Before Releasing. "So What Now?" Blue Asked As They Laughed.

"I Get To Know You Lil Mama" He Said. She Smiled Holding Up Her Thumbs. "Did You Eat Yet?" He Asked Her. She Shook Her Head "Only My Juice" She Said.

"Can We Go Out For Dinner?" He Asked Looking At Beyoncé. "Uh Sure" She Said. Blue Eyes Lit Up "Really?" She Asked.

"Yeah...Seven?" He Asked.

"Sounds Good" Beyoncé Answered. Shawn Smiled At His Daughter. She Was So Beautiful And Had His Nose Too. "See You Later" Blue Said. He Chuckled Giving Her One More Hug Before Leaving.

"My Daddy Is Here Now" Blue Smiled. Beyoncé Kneeled Down To Match Her Daughter's Height. "Baby I'm So Sorry That Your Daddy Hasn't Been Here" She Said Feeling Herself Get Emotional.

"It's Okay It's Not Your Fault" Blue Said. "It Kind Of Is But I'll Explain All That When Your Older" She Said.

"Okay Mommy"

"Give Me Some Love" Beyoncé Smiled. Blue Leaned In Kissing Her Lips. "I Love You So Much Blue"

She Giggled "I Love You Too"

Blue Sat Back Down On Her Mother's Chair While Beyoncé's Phone Rung Seeing It Was Her Mother. She Picked It Up Walking Away From Blue.

"Hey Baby, How's Blue?" Tina Asked. She Turned Around To See Her Coloring Really Concentrating On What She Doing. She Had Her Tongue Out A Little Just Like Shawn When He's Really Into His Work Too.

She Smiled Softly "She's Fine But Thanks To You, She Met Her Father And Knows Who He Is"

Tina Smirked As Her Plan Worked Out Just Fine. "Well That's Good Bey, How Did He Take It?"

"Alright, I Know He's More Pissed Then He Made Himself Seem"

Tina Nodded Her Head. "Well At The End Of The Day It's About Blue Not Y'all"

"I Know Mama...We're Going Out To Eat Tonight. I'm Really Nervous"

"You Don't Have To Be Nervous Baby, Everyone Will Be Fine" Tina Assured. Beyoncé Looked Back At Her Child Before Blue's Head Popped Up Smiling At Her Mother. Beyoncé Let Out A Small Smile.

"Thanks Mama, How Was Your Appointment?" Beyoncé Asked. "Uh The Usual...Healthy As A Horse!"

Beyoncé Giggled. "Good, I Don't Know What I Would Do Without You Mama"

"I Don't Know Either"