52

"You Should've Seen Her Face Mama" Beyoncé Pouted. "I Mean How Could You Have Known? She's A Teenager"

"I Know But I Feel So Guilty About Everything, I Mean Do You Think I Treat Blue Differently From Her?"

"I Mean" Tina Trailed Off. Beyoncé Eyes Widen "I Do?!"

"It's Only Because She's Young, But You Did Raise Blue Differently Then Brooklyn" Tina Confessed. "Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me This?"

Tina Shrugged "No One Brought It Up So We Just Kept It That Way"

"I Have To Fix All This, Everyone Knows Brooklyn Was My First Love. My Baby" Beyoncé Said As They Continued To Make The Bed Up. "I Know Baby, We All Know That. But I Think You Need To Give Her Some Time Too"

"But We're Only Here For One More Day, I Have To Fix This Now Because I Refuse To Leave With Unresolved Issues. She Heard Her Phone Ringing And She Immediately Knew It Was Shawn So She Locked Her Phone. "Uh Oh Trouble In Paradise?" Tina Asked.

Beyoncé Ignored Her Going Into The Bathroom To Brush Her Teeth And Pee. Once She Was Done She Got Dressed In Her Workout Outfit. Brooklyn And Her Always Worked Out Together Every Time She Came Down. It Was Their Little Time To Themselves.

She Left Out The Guest Room To Head To Her Room But She Ran Into Tamika. "Oh Sorry!" Tamika Giggled. They Had Truly Come A Long Way In Their Relationship. They Went From Having So Much Hatred Towards Each Other To Now Being Pretty Decent Friends.

"No I'm Sorry, I Wasn't Looking" Beyoncé Giggled. Tamika Frowned "Are You And Brooklyn Good? I Couldn't Help But Over Hear Yesterday" Tamika Said.

"Just Parent Stuff...You Know"

"Oh I Know, Brooklyn Can Be A Handle Full Sometimes" Tamika Said As Beyoncé Eyebrow Arched "I Was The Same Way...It Comes With Being A Teenager They Swear They Know Everything" Tamika Said.

"Right" Beyoncé Said Uneasy. She Didn't Know If She Was Throwing Shade Or Not. "I Should Go Get Her For Our Walk" Beyoncé Said With A Fake Smile.

"Of Course" Tamika Said Stepping Aside As Beyoncé Jogged Up The Stairs. She Opened The Door To See Brooklyn Up On Her Phone While Blue Was Sound Asleep Next To Her. Brooklyn Turned Her Head Then Looked Back Down At Her Phone. "Good Morning Miss Brooklyn"

"Morning" She Said Dryly. "You Aren't Dressed" She Said.

Brooklyn Looked At Her Confused "Our Walk?"

Brooklyn Groaned As She Got Out Of Bed. She Knew She Had No Other Option Because Her Dad Would Literally Force Her. "Hurry Up Before It Starts To Get Hot" She Said As She Leaned Down Kissing Blue's Head. She Walked Out Of Brooklyn's Room To Make A Smoothie For The Both Of Them. Cliff Came Down The Stairs Looking At Her Before Clearing His Throat.

"Morning" She Said.

"Morning, Y'all Going For Y'all Walk?" He Asked. Beyoncé Smiled More So To Herself "Yup"

"Good, I Think It's Needed" He Said As He Walked Up To The Fridge Making Himself Some Cereal. "I Think So Too But She Isn't Too Happy About It" She Whispered As Brooklyn Made Her Way Down The Stairs. "Morning Sweetie" Cliff Smiled As She Smiled Back At Him "Morning"

Beyoncé Handed Her The Strawberry And Banana Smoothie. "I'm Not Hungry" Brooklyn Said Handing It Back To Her Mother.

"Brooklyn" Cliff Said Sternly. She Sighed Taking The Drink To Her Lips. Beyoncé Did The Same As She Headed For The Door. "Be Nice Brooklyn, Stop Giving Her A Hard Time" He Said.

"She Deserves It" Brooklyn Mumbled As She Caught Up To Beyoncé Closing The Door Behind Her. They Started Their Walk Around The Nice Neighborhood. "So I Know Your Still Upset With Me So I Want You To Tell Me How You Been Feeling" Beyoncé Said.

"Mom Please-"

"I'm Serious Brooklyn, It's Already Hard To Connect To You Now That Your Hours Away From Me. I Don't Want To Loose Our Strong Relationship" Beyoncé Explained. Brooklyn Stopped Walking To Look At Her Mother. "Yes I'm Angry, I Don't Like Shawn. I Did But I Don't Anymore. I'm Angry At Your Relationship With Blue She Gets Away With So Much. You Raised Her Completely Different From Me And To Me That's So Unfair" Brooklyn Confessed Feeling Herself Get Emotional. "Aww Baby I Didn't Know" She Said Embracing Her In A Hug.

"I Didn't Think You Would Care" Brooklyn Said. Beyoncé Released From Her Arms. "Are You Kidding Me? Brooklyn You Are My World...I'd Do Anything For You"

Brooklyn Wiped The Tears That Fell "I Don't Even Know Why I'm Crying" She Giggled As Beyoncé Joined In. "It's Called Emotions And That's Alright To Have Them Baby"

She Embraced Her Daughter In A Hug Rubbing Her Back As They Stood There For A Good Few Minutes Letting The Moment Sink In. "Don't You Ever Feel Like I Treated You Different Because That Was Never My Intention"

Brooklyn Nodded Her Head "I'm Sorry"

"It's Okay Baby" She Said. "If Shawn Treats You Right And Makes You Happy Then...I'll Give Him Another Chance But Only For You Though"

"I Think You Should Let Him Know About How You Felt When He Left"

"Uh Mom" Brooklyn Groaned As She Laughed. "You Need To Cuss Him Out Too Now, I Can't Be The Only One" Beyoncé Joked As They Continued To Walk As Brooklyn Laughed.

Afterwards, They Walked In The House Laughing About Something. "Someone Looks Happy" Cliff Said Turning His Head As He Sat On The Couch With Blue As They Watched Cartoons. "Hi Guys" Blue Said.

"Hey" They Said. Beyoncé Leaned Over The Couch Kissing Blue's Cheek. "Can I Call Daddy Now?" She Asked.

"Of Course, My Phone Is Upstairs. The Little One Jumped Down From The Couch Racing Upstairs. "She Told Me All About Him Last Night...She Really Loves Him" Brooklyn Said.

"I Told You" Beyoncé Said Taking A Seat Next To Cliff. "So How Was The Walk?" Cliff Asked Looking Back And Forth At Them. "It Was Good, Where's Tamika And Grandma?" Brooklyn Asked.

"They Went Shopping" Cliff Answered. "Uh! What About Me?" Brooklyn Asked. "We Can Still Meet Up With Them Hurry Up And Take A Shower" Beyoncé Said Tapping Her Booty As She Walked Past Her. "Mom!" Brooklyn Jumped As Beyoncé Giggled.

"So Y'all Worked Out Y'all Issues?" He Asked. "We Did And Had To Clear Up Some Understandings About Certain Things" She Said As He Nodded His Head. "Good" He Said Turning His Attention Back On The Television While Beyoncé Walked Up The Stairs To Take A Shower And Get Dressed In A Simple White Tank Top With Baggy Jeans And Some Sneakers. She Placed Her Hair In A Low Bun And Added Some Make Up Then Sprayed Perfume All Over Her Body. While Blue Sat On The Bed Still Talking Away With Her Father. "Blue You Coming With Us Or No?" Beyoncé Asked As She Baked Her Face.

"Sure...I Gotta Get Dressed Daddy"

"Okay Hand The Phone To Your Mom" Blue Hopped Off The Bed Handing It To Her. "Let Brooklyn Find Some Clothes For You To Wear" Beyoncé Ordered As The Little One Nodded Her Head Leaving The Guest Room. She Propped The Phone Up. Sending Her Mother A Quick Text To Know They Were On Their Way To Them.

"There's My Beautiful Girl" He Smirked Watching Her Hard Nipples Through The White Tank. "Hey" She Said Keeping Her Concentration On The Huge Mirror In Front Of Her. "How's It Been?"

"A Mess But I'll Tell You About That When I Get Back" She Said. "Where Y'all Going?"

"To The Mall" She Said Applying Her Brown Matte Lipstick To Her Lips. "Damn She Bad" He Said. She Blushed "Only For You"

"Mhm" He Said. He Really Wanted To Fuck Her In That Bathroom All Over The Countertop And In The Shower. She Backed Up Turning Around And Lifting Up Foot Showing Him Her Entire Outfit. "What Think?" She Asked.

"I Love It...You Look Beautiful" He Said. "Thank You" She Smirked. As She Reached For The Phone Lifting It Up As She Posed. He Snapped A Few Screenshots Making Her Giggle. "I Miss Y'all" He Said.

"We Miss You Too" She Said Blowing Him A Kiss. "Well I'll Let You Go" He Said. "Alright" She Said Hanging Up. She Frowned, She Was Hoping He Would Tell Her He Loved Her Like He Did Yesterday.