9

Beyoncé Groaned As All Of Her Girls Laughed. She Called Them Over Except Michelle Since She Couldn't Miss Church. So She Can Tell Them What Happened Last Night Between Her And Shawn.  "Girl He Is A Baby!" Kelly Said.

"I Know That's Why I'm So Embarrassed. I Don't Know What I Was Thinking" She Said Placing Her Head Into The Palms Of Her Hands Groaning.

"I Mean We Made A Pack To Have Fun, If Having Two Men Is What You Want I Say Go For It" Nicki Shrugged. "But I See Shawn As A Little Boy" Beyoncé Said.

"You Really Were Just Caught Up In The Moment" Kelly Said.

"Exactly!" Beyoncé Agreed. "Damn Bey Has Two Men And I Can't Even Get One" Kelly Joked.

"I Don't Have A Man...Technically" Beyoncé Defended. "I Mean If You Secretly Like Em Young You Should Of Told Us Girl I Would've Started Looking At The Kids School" Kelly Joked.

Beyoncé Gave Her A Straight Face While Nicki Laughed. "I Don't Know What I'm Going To Do At Work Tomorrow. I Can't Look Him In The Face"

"Well Call Out" Kelly Suggested. "I'm Not You" Beyoncé Shaded.

"Look Why You Think They Call It PTO Use It" Kelly Said."Yeah I Think Kelly Is Right On This One" Nicki Said With An Uneasy Look. Beyoncé Heard Her Front Door And Knew Brooklyn Was Coming In With Her Grandma.

"Hey Y'all!" Tina Announced As They Both Went Around The Room Hugging Everyone.

"TT What You Been Doing? You Looking Good Girl!"
Nicki Complimented As Beyoncé Kissed All Over Brooklyn Making Her Giggle.

"Girl Eating And Drinking My Wine Baby" Tina Said Doing A Full Turn In The Middle Of The Room As Everyone Hyped Her Up.

"How Was Y'all Weekend?" Beyoncé Asked Looking Between The Both Of Them.

"Good, We Did A Little Shopping-"

"Mom I Just Took Her Shopping Not Too Long Ago" Beyoncé Said.

"So? That's Why I Have Grandkids To Spoil Them. There Is No Limit On Clothes" Tina Smiled At Brooklyn As She Smiled Brightly. "And Grandma Took Me To The Theater" Brooklyn Expressed.

"Oh Did She Now? How Was It?"

"Great" Brooklyn Smiled. "Okay Baby Upstairs To Do That Homework" Beyoncé Said. Brooklyn Gave Her Grandma A Hug While She Kissed Her Head. "Love You Kiddo"

"Love You Too Grandma" She Said As She Grabbed Her Duffle Bag Heading Up The Stairs. "Well Ladies I Should Head Out. It Was Good Seeing You All And Keep Me Updated On Your Party" Tina Said.

"I Told You It'll Be The VIP Section Of Some Club Nicki Picked Out"

"What The Hell I Look Like Going To The Club, We'll Have To A Dinner With Just You, Me And Brookie"

Beyoncé Chuckled "Okay Mama"

Tina Waved Before Leaving Out The Door. "Your Mom Is So Cool" Nicki Confessed. "Yeah She's My Heart" Beyoncé Smiled Softly.

The Next Day Beyoncé Decided To Go Into Work. She Felt As Though They Were Both Adults And Should Be Able To Work In A Professional Setting. She Looked Over Some Paperwork Before Seeing Shawn Walk Into Her Office. "Sup" He Simply Said Chucking His Head Up As He Took His Seat.

"Uh Hey" Beyoncé Said Nervously. Why Was She So Nervous?

By The Time Lunch Came Around She Couldn't Bare The Tension In The Room. "Can We Talk?" She Asked.

Shawn Got Up Walking In Front Of Her Desk. "What's Up?"

"Friday Night...I Was Just Caught Up In The Mo-"

"Nah You Good, It Was Accident" He Brushed Off When Deep Down He Wanted To Make It A Big Deal. It Was Something About This Woman That Personally Had Him Slightly Going Crazy. Wether It Was Between Her Attitude That Made Him Kind Of Want More Or Her Soft Side That He Never Experienced From A Woman Before. But He Couldn't Let Her Know That, He Would Just Come Off As Weak And He Couldn't Have That Because His Pride Was Bigger Than Him.

"Right...Exactly. And I'm Sorry Again Truly" She Said.

"No Biggie" He Said Turning Around To Leave For Lunch Beyoncé Grabbing Her Purse To Do The Same Thing. She Arrived At One Of Her Favorite Restaurants That Most Of The Employees Go To That Wasn't Too Far. She Got Out Of Her Jeep Hopping In Line Behind Some Guy With A Familiar Head.

Once He Paid And Turned Around "Stop Following Me" He Joked. "Boy Ain't Nobody Following You" She Said As She Started Making Her Order. Pork Belly Tacos With Her Spanish Rice And Beans Her Absolute Favorite. She Looked Around The Mexican Restaurant Shawn Chucked His Head To The Side Indicating For Her To Join Him.

"It's Like The First Day Of School" She Joked As She Sat Down With Her Food. "You Looked Like A Fish Out Of Water So I Decided To Help Ya Out" He Said With A Smile Causing Her To Do The Same.

"So You've Never Seen A Play? And You Were Born And Raised In NYC? That's Crazy I'm Not Even From Here And I've Gone Plenty Of Times" Beyoncé Said. They Had Finished Their Food An Hour Ago And Lost Track Of Time With All The Talking They Were Doing. They Didn't Have Much In Common But Was Having A Good Conversation After The Next.

"Nah, I'm Not Into All That Singing And Dancing Shit It's Lame" He Shrugged.

"How Would You Know? You Never Watched"

He Licked His Lips "Doesn't Matter"

Beyoncé Giggled "It Does, How Do You Not Enjoy Art"

"Who Said That?"

"Okay So You Like Going To Museums And-"

"I Actually Do" He Said. "I Used To Go A Lot When I Was Younger...My Mom Was A Famous Painter Back In The Day Actually" He Said.

"Oh Shit" Beyoncé Laughed.

"She Was Before Your Time It's Aight"

"Boy I'm Before Your Time" Beyoncé Joked As They Chuckled. He Starred At Her "Can I Ask You Something?" He Asked.

"Oh Lord, It Better Not Be Something Nasty"

"Were You Honest Earlier? About What We Discussed?" He Asked. "I-Of Course" She Stuttered.

He Kept His Eyes On Her Not Saying A Word. "Why?"

"Cause I Didn't Believe It" He Said Softly. She Cleared Her Throat Before Looking Down At Her Watch "We Should Head Back Before We're Late" She Said Getting Up From The Table.

Shawn Got Up From Behind Her Watch Her Butt Shake  And Twist From Side To Side As They Exited The Restaurant. He Didn't Realize How Big Her Butt Actually Was. It Truly Had Him Mesmerized And It Didn't Look Fake Either.