39

"Real Hot Girl Shit" Kelly Said As She Raised Her Glass In The Air As The Wind Blew Her Hair.

"Yesss" Beyoncé Chimed In As Nicki Recorded All Of Them. They Were On A Boat Having Lunch. With All The Time She Was Spending With Shawn And Blue She Didn't Have Any Time For Her Girls Which Is Always Needed.

"So Tell Me The Tea" Nicki Smirked As Everyone Took A Sip From Their Drinks. "I Have A Confession To Make" Beyoncé Said As They All Looked At Her.

"Spill It" Kelly Said. "Shawn Is Back In New York And Now He Knows About Blue" Beyoncé Said.

Everyone Eyes Widen Getting Up To Hug Her As She Laughed. "Y'all So Extra" She Said.

"Girl Bout Damn Time" Nicki Said. "Yeah Bey, So How Is She With Him?" Michelle Asked.

"And How Did He Take It?" Kelly Asked. "He Was Upset But They Get Along So Well" Beyoncé Answered. "That's So Good" Michelle Said.

"I Know" Beyoncé Said. "So You Gonna Dust Them Cobwebs Off?" Kelly Said Sticking Out Her Tongue.

"Between You And My Mama I Don't Know Who's Worse" Beyoncé Said Shaking Her Head As She Took A Bite Out Of Her Food. "Mama Want You Guys To Get Together Again?" Nicki Asked Followed By A Laugh.

"Yeah Girl, I Don't Know Why. She Knows I Don't Do Cheaters" Beyoncé Said.

"Well I'm Glad My Baby Knows Her Father Cause That Relationship Is Important" Kelly Said.

"It Is" Michelle Nodded. "Okay Who's Next For Their Tea?" Beyoncé Asked Looking At Them. "Nothing Much Really" Nicki Shrugged. She Was Really Just Out Here Enjoying Her Life With Her Husband And Son Who Was Now Six Years Old.

"Todd Still On The Same Shit" Kelly Said. "Girl Your Still Fucking Your Boss Who Is Married With Kids. He's Not Leaving Her For You Kelendria I Told You This" Beyoncé Snapped.

"Stop Giving Him What He Wants" Michelle Said.

"Fuck Y'all" Kelly Said As They Laughed. She Hated That She Let The Affair Last This Long But She Was In Love With This Man And Wasn't Ready To Let Him Go.

"And Have You Decided To Let The Kids Be Apart Of Trey's Wedding?" Beyoncé Asked. Trey Was Kelly's Ex-Husband. They Had An Abusive Relationship And When She Found The Strength To Get Out She Took It. She Had Gained So Much Money From The Alimony But She Still Was Holding A Grudge Against Him For Moving On And Quickly At That. Now That He Was Getting Married She Was Mad About It.

"Girl I Don't Know, My Mama Says I Need To" Kelly Shrugged. "You Do, He's A Terrible Husband But He's A Good Father And You Can't Leave Them Out On A Day Like That" Beyoncé Explained. She Had To Do The Same For Brooklyn. Of Course She Felt Some Type Of Way About Cliff Marrying Tamika. That Was Once Her Man, The Father Of Her Child. She Loved Him.

"I Know But...Man It's So Unfair" Kelly Said. "Girl You Gotta Let It Go. I Did Eventually. I Took A Longtime But I Did. Do It For Yourself Girl. It's Going To Feel Good Once You Let Go" Beyoncé Said.

"I'm Trying"

"And That's All We Want" Nicki Said. Everyone Looked At Michelle Who Looked At Them Confused. "Your Turn Hoe" Kelly Said As They Laughed.

"I'm Actually Dating Again, It's Nice. Real Nice" Michelle Smirked As They All Started Screaming.

"Who?" Nicki Asked.

These Last Few Years, Michelle Ended Up Exposing Her Ex-Husband And Filing For Divorce. Some Churches Stood With Her While Others Didn't. But She Turned All That Pain Into A Book And It Became A Best Seller And Now She Was Writing Books For Women In The Christan Community Going Through The Same Thing. A Double Life. With All The Money She Made, She Was Able To Move Out Of Beyoncé's House And Get Her Own Car Brand New Straight Off The Lot. As Far As Her Ex-Husband He Was Going Through It, His Career Was Barely Holding On. He Had Lost A Huge Number Of Members. It Had Got So Bad He Had To Shut Down Church Down And Sell The Business. He Even Ended Up Moving Out If The Country.

"His Name Is Noah" Michelle Smirked. "So He's White" Kelly Said.

"He's Actually Mixed" Michelle Said. "Okay Girl, Is He A Christian?" Nicki Asked.

"He Is Actually, We Met On Christan Mingle" Michelle Said As Everyone Laughed. "Don't Be Hating!" She Said.

"I Think It's Cute" Beyoncé Said. She Was Happy For Her Friend And Was Hoping That She Found True Love. "Let Me See How He Look" Nicki Said. Michelle Pulled Out Her Phone And They All Crowded Around Her "Ooooo He's Cute" Beyoncé Said.

"You Should Get On Christan Mingle Too Bey" Michelle Said. Beyoncé Frowned "Didn't I Tell Y'all I'm Done With Love" She Said.

"Mhm And Then You See How Shawn Treats Blue And Your Panties Are Nowhere To Be Found" Kelly Said.

"Not True...I'm Not Attracted To Him Anymore" Beyoncé Said.

Nicki Rolled Her Eyes As She Turned Up The Speaker. "Enough Talk About These No Good Nigga's!" She Screamed. They Stood To Their Feet Drinking And Dancing To The Music. Beyoncé Ended Up Getting So Tipsy But She Was Still Somewhat Aware.

"Uh Ah Let Me Drive You Home" Kelly Said. She Knew Her Bestie Couldn't Hold An Ounce Of Liquor. She Was Light Weight.

"I'm Go-" Her Phone Began To Ring Seeing Shawn's Name Appear On The Screen Causing Her Eyes To Widen. "Shit" She Said.

"What?" Kelly Asked. "I Forgot I Have To Go By Shawn's Place" She Said.

"You Ain't Gonna Be Good To Anyone...Well Maybe Him" Kelly Smirked. Beyoncé Rolled Up Her Window Causing Kelly To Laugh. She Reversed Out Of The Parking Spot To Drive To Shawn's Penthouse.

Shawn Opened The Door Looking Down At Her Outfit "Damn My Baby Mama Fine" He Smirked. She Playfully Rolled Her Eyes "Shut Up"

She Looked Around The Penthouse Nodding Her Head. "Where Is Her Room Going To Be?" She Asked. "This Way" He Said Leading The Way Down The Hallway. He Opened The Door To The Plain Designed Room. "She's Going To Hate It" Beyoncé Laughed.

"Well I Figured We Go Get Some Things And She Can Decorate It To How She Wants" He Said Looking Down At Beyoncé's Chest. She Side Eyed Him Smirking. "You Undressing Me Nigga?" She Asked Walking Up To Him. He Smirked As They Stood Inches Apart "What If I Was?" He Asked. "Then I Would Say Keep Dreaming" She Said Leaning In. She Was Beginning To Feel Horny, Which Always Happens When That Liquor Get Inside Her.

"You Know You Dressed Like That On Purpose" He Said. "And What If I Did?" She Slurred. "Your Drunk" He Said Smelling The Liquor On Her Breath. She Smirked "Just Tipsy" She Smiled.

He Chuckled "So Baby Girl Is Good?"

Beyoncé Looked Around She Walked Into His Master Bedroom "I'm Not Liking The Balcony So Please Keep It Locked" She Ordered As He Looked At Her Ass Cheeks As It Jiggled.

She Turned Around Causing His Eyes To Look At Her "So Can I Get Her This Weekend?" He Asked. "Yeah That's Fine" She Replied.

"You Good To Drive? You Mind As Well Stay Here...Sleep It Off" He Said. Beyoncé Smirked "Uh Ah" She Smirked As She Walked Towards The Front Door.

"Let Me Know When You Made It Home" He Said Watching Her Walk Away.

"Shit" He Said Looking At Her Ass Yet Again.

"Take A Picture It'll Last Longer" She Smirked Twisting Her Hips Even Harder. He Smirked Pulling Out His Phone To Snap A Couple Of Pictures.