13

Beyoncé Watched Shawn As He Scrolled Through His Phone. She Had Such An Amazing Night And Felt Like If His Plan Was To Truly Get In Her Panties He Had Won That Plan Cause She Wanted Him Bad.

She Got Up From Her Chair Catching His Attention As She Sat On Top Of Him. He Placed His Hands On Her Ass. She Leaned Into His Ear "Now Let Me Surprise You"

Beyoncé Went To Kiss Him But Was Stopped. "Not Like This" He Said Softly As She Looked At Him Confused. She Got Off Of His Lap Feeling Slightly Embarrassed. The Beyoncé From A Couple Of Months Ago Would've Never Gave Into Sex So Easily But Ever Since They Made That Forties Pack She Was Feeling More Young And Confident Something She's Been Lacking Since Her Divorce Years Ago.

"It's Not You Trust Me...But I've Always Been Quick To Have Some Chick Hop On My Dick And I Don't Want That For You. Your Different" He Explained.

"How Many Women Have You Slept With?"

He Shrugged "Maybe Forty...Maybe More"

Beyoncé Eyes Widen As She Got Up Walking Towards The Other Chair. "I Know It Sounds Crazy-"

"That's A Whole Damn Community"

He Sighed "I Know...But I Thought That's What I Had To Do For Status. I Never Loved Any Of Them. Some Of Them I Didn't Even Know"

"I-I Can't Do This. This Was A Mistake" She Said Pulling Out Her Phone To Text Her Girls.

"Wait Beyoncé-"

"Shawn Please" She Said Keeping Her Eyes On Her Phone. And Just Like That The Rest Of The Ride They Were Completely Quiet. Once They Landed Beyoncé Got Straight In The Car Shawn Following Behind Her. "Let Me Stop To Get Some Food At Least" He Said.

"I'm Ready To Go Home" She Said. He Looked At Her "Please...I'm Starving" He Said As She Sighed Nodding Her Head. The Driver Pulled Up To Chick-Fil-A And Beyoncé Felt Her Stomach Grumble Making Shawn Smirk.

"You Want Me To Order You Something?" He Asked As He Added His Items On His Phone As They Sat In The Long Drive Through Line. "Yes, Cobb Salad With An Arnold Palmer...Please" She Said.

He Nodded His Head As He Finished The Order And Went Through The Line Finally Getting His Food Within Fifteen Minutes. They Started Eating In The Car. He Glanced Over At Beyoncé As She Ate Her Salad. How Could He Let Her Out Of His Fingers And It Had Only Been One Night? He Was Such A Fuck Up And His Heart Was Beaming.

They Pulled Up To Beyoncé's House And She Grabbed Her Things "Thanks For Tonight" She Said Before Closing The Car Door. She Didn't Want To Hear Him Pleading His Case Cause She Knew She Would Give In. She Walked Up To Her Daughter Unlocking It. Shawn Walked In Behind Her Causing Her To Scream.

"What The Hell" She Said Looking At Him As He Closed The Door Behind Him. "Can We At Least Talk?" He Asked.

She Placed Her Bag Down On The Couch. "It's Late And I'm Tired...There's Nothing To Talk About Shawn. I'm Not About To Be With Someone Who's Been With Half Of The World"

He Sighed "I Told You I Didn't Do That Shit On Purpose"

"Doesn't Matter I Personally Can't"

"Why?" He Asked Stepping Closer To Her. "Shawn That's Nasty As Fuck" She Said.

He Nodded His Head "Man Fuck This Shit"

Beyoncé Watched Him Walk Out If Her House. She Watched Her Front Door For A Good Five Minutes. How Could She Be With Someone Like That Anyways. He Still Had Growing To Do And She Wasn't About To Sit Around And Watch. She Got Herself Ready For Bed And Calling Her Daughter Before Going To Sleep.