3

Brooklyn Smiled Brightly As She Modeled In The Small Butterfly Dress While Tamika Smiled. It Was The Third Dressed She Had Tried On And She Was Beginning To Loose All Hope.

"No Baby" Beyoncé Said With A Frown. To Her It Didn't Look Fitting For A School Dance. It Looked Like A Dress To Go To The Mall In.

"I Think It Looks Cute" Tamika Said.

"Yeah Cause It's Skimpy And Cheap Like You" Beyoncé Shrugged. "That's The Pot Calling The Kettle Black" Tamika Smiled.

Before Beyoncé Could Speak Up Brooklyn Shook Her Head Stomping Back Into The Fitting Room. "See What You Did? Upset My Baby" Tamika Said.

Beyoncé Got Up From The Couch Of The Expensive Dress Store To Enter Her Daughters Fitting Room. "Brook?" She Called Softly As The Pre-teen Took Off The Dress.

"Mom You Promised You Guys Wouldn't Fight"

"I Know Baby, I'm Sorry But You Know Tamika Can't Dress To Save Her Life" Beyoncé Said With A Chuckle As Brooklyn Looked At Her Mother With A Straight Face. "I'm Sorry...If This Is The Dress You Want We Can Get It"

Brooklyn's Eyes Lit Up "Really?"

Beyoncé Nodded Her Head "Your The One Wearing It...Now Your Daddy Might Be Upset With How Short It Is Though"

Brooklyn Giggled "I Love Giving Him A Hard Time"

"Oh I Know" Beyoncé Chuckled. "So Your Sure About This Dress?"

Brooklyn Nodded Her Head With A Bright Smile. Butterflies Were Her Favorite Insects So As Soon As She Seen The Dress It Was A No Brainer. "Okay Baby" She Said Before Leaving The Room To See Tamika On Her Phone. Beyoncé Walked Past Her To Sit Back Down On The Couch "She's Getting The Dress"

"See Classy Wins Over Trashy Yet Again" Tamika Smirked As Beyoncé Looked Down At Her Crop Top That Read 'Black Girl Magic' With Her Red Ripped Jeans And Black Heels To Match. Beyoncé Chuckled To Herself.

Brooklyn Came Out "So Now Heels And Then My Purse" She Squealed.

Tamika Smiled As They Got Up From The Couch "All On My Dime Brooky"

"I Thought We Already Established That I Was Going To Pay For The Clothes And Shoes" Beyoncé Said As They Walked To The Register. "No Don't Worry CEO I Got This" Tamika Winked At Brooklyn Making Her Smile.

"No You Offered To Pay For Her Purse That's It-"

"Mom It's Okay" Brooklyn Said. Beyoncé Faked Smiled "You Can Pay For The Shoes Girl It's Okay" Tamika Said Before Paying For The Dress.

Afterwards, They Sought Out To Shop For Shoes Then A Purse To Match And Brooklyn Decided To Go Home With Tamika. It Was Friday So Beyoncé Didn't Mind, She Was In Need Of Some Alone Time. As Soon As She Pulled Into The Drive Way She Shook Her Head Seeing Her Best Friends Cars All Over Her Lawn And Driveway.

"These Bitches Can Never Stay Away" She Mumbled To Herself Before Getting Out Of Her Jeep.

"When I Gave Y'all Keys To My House It Was For Emergencies, Y'all Do Know That Right?" She Announced Before Closing The Door Behind Her.

"Girl This Is An Emergency We Need To Know How Dress Shopping Went With That Trick" Kelly Said As She Smacked On The Family Sized Classic Lays.

"Where's Brook?" Nicki Asked As She Held Her Son Up On Her Legs. "With The Devil" Beyoncé Shaded Before Taking Michelle's Glass Of Wine Out Of Her Hand And To Her Lips Indulging In The Drink.

"Girl!" Michelle Snapped.

"My Good Sis Is Stressed" Kelly Laughed. "More Like In Distress" Nicki Smirked.