50

"Mommy Watch This!" Blue Said As She Spread Her Legs As She Jumped In The Pool Splashing Some Water On Her. She Waited For Her Head To Come Up From Under The Water "Good Job Baby" Beyoncé Said.

They Were At Tina's House In The Pool. It Had Been A Minute Since Blue Had Got In And She Thought This Weekend Was The Perfect Time. She Did Miss Shawn Though. She Hadn't Seen Him In Like Two Days And She Was Dying. That Was Her Baby For Real.

Tina Sat Down Next To Her Daughter Putting Her Feet In The Water As Blue Went Back Under The Water With Her Goggles. "So What's Been Up?" Tina Asked. Her Life Literally Revolved Around Beyoncé And Blue. So She Always Wanted To Know All The Deets In Their Lives.

"We Told Shawn's Father About Blue Over Dinner At His House" Beyoncé Said As She Sat On The Prada Floaty. Tina's Eyes Widen "How Did He Take It?" She Asked Curiously.

"Really Good, He Was Excited And Ready To Meet Her. I Was Shook" Beyoncé Confessed. She Still Was Feeling Nervous About The Whole Thing Because Soon The Office And World Will Know About Their Relationship And She Really Didn't Want To Go Through That. "Well That's Good, He's Probably Wanted A Grandchild For Awhile" Tina Said.

"And Shawn Kept Telling Me He Will Be Fine And I Kept Denying It"

"See Why You Need To Listen To Your Man!" Tina Said As Beyoncé Playfully Rolled Her Eyes. "Whatever"

"You Should've Invited Him Today" Tina Said As She Looked At Blue Who Was Playing With Her Foam Tube.

"I Was But Didn't Want You To Be Around Him Fully"

"And Why Not?" She Asked Placing Her Hands On Her Hips As Beyoncé Laughed. "Because We're Taking Things Slow"

"Mhm" She Said. "We Also Told Blue About Us Dating"

"Oh My God Finally I Didn't Know How Much Longer Y'all Were Going To Try To Last With This Huge Secret" Tina Said.

"I Know But She's So Happy About It, Apparently She's Wanted This Since Forever"

"What Kid Wouldn't Bey? She Just Wanted A Full Family"

"I Know, My Baby" She Pouted As They Watched Her Having Fun In The Pool. "She's Been Really Happy Lately Too" Tina Said.

"Yeah She Has...We're Going Down To D.C Next Weekend To Visit Brook And I'm Not Ready For That Conversation"

"But It Needs To Be Done, Put Them Granny Draws On And Tell Your Child And Cliff" Tina Said. Beyoncé Cocked Her Head To The Side. "I Do Not Own A Pair Of Granny Panties Trust Me" She Said As They Laughed.

"If Brooklyn Gets Upset That's Normal She's A Teenager And She's Probably Still Upset He Left Without A Warning, It's Cliff You Have To Worry About" Tina Said With An Attitude.

"Mama!"

"What! I Love Cliff Y'all Know This But After You Told Me He Tried To Kiss You That One Time After Already Being Married I've Been Keeping My Eye On Him"

"We're Both Over It, He's Happily Married With A Whole Baby On The Way"

"Mhm That Could Seem That Way Don't Mean They Truly Happy" Tina Mumbled. She Got Up To Check Up On The Hamburgers And Hot Dogs. "What Makes You Say That?" She Turned Towards Her Mother As She Stood In Front Of The Grill.

She Shrugged "I Never Liked Tamika For Him"

"Why?"

"Something About Her But It Wasn't My Place To Ever Say, That's Their Life" She Said Closing The Grill To Sit Back Down At The Pool. Beyoncé Nodded Her Head "I Never Liked Her Either But I Had To Suck It Up For Brooklyn"

"As You Should Baby" Tina Said. Blue Swam Over To Them "Mommy Can You Actually Get Inside The Pool And Play With Me Pleaseeee" Blue Dragged.

"Of Course" She Said Hopping Off The Floaty To Play With Her Until The Food Was Done. They Sat At The Backyard Table Indulging Into The Food And Drinking.

Beyoncé Phone Began To Ring And She Saw Shawn's Name Appear Making Her Smile Brightly Before Picking It Up To Answer. "Hey Baby" He Said Seeing Her Face On His Screen. "Hey...Everyone Say Hi" She Said Turning Her Phone Around As They Waved And Smiled. "I Wanna Talk To Daddy" Blue Said Getting To Peek Her Head Beside Beyoncé Trying To Be Seen.

"What's Up Princess?" Shawn Asked As He Kept His Eyes On The Road. "We're At Grandma's Pool" Blue Replied.

"Sounds Fun"

"Why Aren't You Here?" She Frowned. She Was Missing Her Daddy Like She Always Does. "Cause I'm Going To Lennys House To Play Some Video Games"

"Your Always Playing Video Games" Blue Frowned As He Chuckled "Cause It Makes Me Happy Like You Do"

Bleu Smiled Brightly As Tina Smiled Watching The Two Interact. "You Make Me Happy Too Daddy"

"Good To Know" He Said. She Grabbed The Phone From Her Mother As She Walked Away To Continue To Talk To Him As Beyoncé Shook Her Head.
"You See What I Have To Go Through? Every Time I Have To Share My Man With Her" She Complained As Tina Laughed.

"Sorry Honey" Tina Said As She Finished Her Hot Dog. "Your Supposed To Be On My Side Mama!"

"Not When It Comes To Blue"

Beyoncé Laughed "Wow"

Tina Giggled. Once They Stopped She Looked At Her Daughter "Your Father's Anniversary Is Coming Up" Tina Said.

"I Know"

"So You Guys Will Be Here Right?"

"You Know We Never Miss" Beyoncé Smiled Weakly. She Really Missed Him. Even More Now That She Was Back To Dating Again. She Needed So Much Advice From Him. He Always Knew The Right Things To Say Especially When It Came To Men. She Felt Like That Was Partially The Reason Why Her Relationships Always Failed. "I Know You Miss Him Baby, I Do Too" She Said With A Soft Smile To Keep Herself From Crying.

"So Much Mama, Blue Doesn't Even Know Him And Brooklyn Barely Remembers Him" Beyoncé Said.

"I Know, But You Know He's Looking Down At Us With A Huge Smile On His Face" Tina Said As Blue Walked Over Handing Her Mom The Phone.

"Hey I'm Going To Let Y'all Have Some Family Time, I Just Wanted To Check Up On Y'all" He Said.

"Okay Baby, I'll Call You When We Get Home" She Said. He Nodded His Head "Aight Peace" He Said.

"Bye" Beyoncé Said Hanging Up The Phone. Beyoncé Placed The Phone Down. "So We're Leaving My House Early" Beyoncé Said Referring To The Drive They Were Taking To See Brooklyn.

"I Know I Know Relax, It Be You Always Late!" Tina Said. "Not True" Beyoncé Defended.

"It's Kind Of True Mommy" Blue Said As Beyoncé Mouth Dropped. "Excuse Y'all...It Takes Time For Perfection"

They Laughed "Yeah Okay" Blue Said. "Y'all Just Haters" Beyoncé Said Flipping Her Long Blonde Hair.

"Call It What You Want" Tina Said Taking A Sip Of Her Juice. Blue Decided To Sit On One Of The Lounge Chairs With Her iPad. "Blue's Been Asking Me To Put Her In Soccer, What You Think? All Of Her Friends Play. I Think It Will Be Cute"

"I Think So Too, Let Her Get Some Sun And Be Active" Tina Said. "I Haven't Talked To Shawn About It Cause He Will Be Paying For Everything"

Tina Laughed "Your Gonna Make That Man Pay For Everything"

"Well I've Been Paying For Everything On My Own For Awhile Now It's His Turn"

"Now Who's Fault Was That?" Tina Asked With A Sly Smirk. "Shhh" Beyoncé Said As They Laughed.