24

"So You Gonna Eat Me Out With Your Grills On?"
Beyoncé Said Looking At Shawn As He Had His Arm Around Her. "Hell Yeah" He Said.

She Looked At His Lips Before Kissing His Lips, They Had Been Sitting In Front Of Her House For Five Minutes. It Had Been A Couple Of Months And They Were Still Going Strong, And Being More Connected Then Ever. Shawn Had Never Been This Happy Before In His Life. "So Who's Car Is That?" He Asked Curiously. "Oh...Michelle, All Of My Friends Have Keys To My House For Emergencies" She Said Nonchalantly.

"When Am I Gonna Get My Own Key?" He Asked. She Blushed "You Gotta Earn That" She Replied. He Nodded His Head. They Had Just Went For A Walk Around The Park And Now It Was Time For Him To Go. Something He Dreaded Every Time.

Beyoncé Looked Into His Eyes "So When Can I Meet Your Friends?" She Asked Raising Her Eyebrow. He Chuckled "Whenever You Want...They Assholes Though"

"I'm Not Surprised...They Hang Out With You" She Smirked As His Eyes Widen. "Well Damn" He Said.

"I'm Playing" She Said. Shawn Phone Began To Ring He Grabbed It From The Cup Holder Seeing The Name. Beyoncé Looked At Him Seeing How Annoyed He Got. "I Gotta Go, I'll Talk To You Later" He Said Removing His Arm From Around Her.

She Pouted As He Locked His Phone Stopping The Sound Of His Phone Ringing. He Gave Her A Couple Of Pecks "Your So Cute" He Said.

"I'm Not Cute I'm Fine" She Said As He Let Out A Low Chuckle Looking At Her Full Lips That He Loved So Much. "That Too"

"Call Me Later" She Said Grabbing Her Berkin Bag. He Smacked Her Ass "See Ya Later" He Said Reversing Out Of The Driveway To Speed Down The Street. She Unlocked Her Front Door To See Michelle Sitting On The Couch With Left Overs That She Cooked For Her And Shawn A Couple Of Days Ago.

"Hey Boo" She Said Noticing The Suite Cases By The Door. "Hey" She Said Softly. "Your Good?" Beyoncé Asked As She Sat Down Next To Her. She Shrugged "Can I Stay With You For Awhile?" She Asked.

"Michelle What Happened?" Beyoncé Asked. Michelle Looked Down, She Had Already Been Crying For Hours. "I'm Done With Him...For Good This Time" Michelle Said Looking Into Her Friends Eyes.

"Let Me Call The Girls" Beyoncé Said As She Texted In Their Group Chat. Letting Them Know To Bring The Snacks And Drinks. "Are You Sure?"

"Not Really But I Can't Stay In That Marriage For Any Longer" Michelle Said Softly. "What About Your Career? His?"

"I Don't Know, But I'm Too Old To Be Dealing With This Mess And Not Being Happy"

"Have You Talked To Keith?" Beyoncé Asked. "No, I've Been Too Scared To" She Replied In All Honesty. She Knew If Levi Had Found Out That She Was Still Talking To Kieth She Would Probably Be Dead Somewhere.

"So What Happened?" Beyoncé Asked. "Girl...I Found Out That He's Been Sleeping With His Assistant" Michelle Answered.

Beyoncé Eyes Widen "The Guy?! So He's Gay?"

"Apparently So...I Mean It Makes Sense Cause Our Sex Lives Was Never Great" She Mumbled. "So You Was Faking Your Orgasms?"

"Girl What Orgasms? I've Never Had One Until I Messed Around With Kieth" Michelle Replied.

"Oh My God, You Should Out Him!"

"For What? Anything That's Done In The Dark Will Come To Light" Michelle Said.

"I Guess Your Right But Oh My God"

"Yeah He Beat The Fuck Out Of Me When I Found Out, All Over His Phone" Michelle Said As She Started To Stare Off Into Space As The Events Played In Her Mind. "Oh My God But It-"

"I Have Make Up On" Michelle Said. Lately She Was Getting Good At Hiding Her Scars And Bruises. "I'm So Sorry Chelle, But You Can Stay Here As Long As You Want Girl" Beyoncé Said.

"Thank You...Now Where Were You Because Your Car Was Here But You Weren't Here" Michelle Asked Smirking At Her. Beyoncé Laughed "With My Man"

"Mhm, You Really Like Him Huh?" Michelle Asked As She Bit Down On Her Lip Nodding Her Head. "Wait Girl You Got Grills?" Michelle Asked Finally Noticing Her Mouth.

"Yeah We Got Them Today" Beyoncé Smirked, She Took Them Out Placing Them Into The Case. "Y'all Cute Or Whatever...He Really Changing You Into A Hood Girl"

Beyoncé Laughed As She Crossed Her Legs, Just The Talk About Him Alone Had Her Beginning To Feel Horny. She Was Already Missing Him And So Did Her Pussy. "He's Changing Me In General But"

"But What?" Michelle Asked Arching Her Eyebrow. She Looked At Her Best Friend "He's Still Not Opening Up. Like Today He Got A Call From Someone And Immediately Got Annoyed. I Was Expecting Him To Tell Me Who It Was Especially Since His Whole Attitude Changed" Beyoncé Explained.

"Well, You Guys Are Still Getting To Know Each Other And He Hasn't Asked You To Be His Girl-"

"And That's Another Thing, We've Been Kicking It For A Few Months Why Hasn't He Asked Me?" Beyoncé Asked.  "Men Are So Ugh Sometimes" Michelle Replied As They Looked At Each Other Before Laughing. "But Back To You...Are You Okay For Real?" Beyoncé Asked. She Was Concerned For Her Because She Knew Her Life Was Going To Be Hell For Awhile. "Not Really But I Know I Will Be"

Beyoncé Nodded Her Head Sitting Indian Style Picking Off Her Plate "Uh Ah You Got A Man Now" Michelle Said Leaning Back.

"I Haven't Sucked His Dick Michelle"

"Ooo Why?" She Asked With Eager Eyes. "Because He Has To Earn That Shit" She Replied.

"Mhm But You Never Sucked Dick Before"

"I Know" She Said. Michelle Looked At Her "Okay So Why You Haven't Done It For Real?"

"I'm Scared Okay...Damn"

"Why? You Lowkey A Freak" Michelle Said. She Looked At Her "I Don't Wanna Be Bad At It And Then He Leaves Me For The Younger Chicks That'll Do Anything At His Disposal"

Michelle Nodded Her Head "That Makes Sense But Girl Just Go Off Of Feeling"

"Well Can You Give Me Tips? I Do Wanna Eventually Surprise Him"

"Uh! What Makes You Think I'm A Pro?" Michelle Asked With Wide Eyes And Mouth. Beyoncé Looked At Her Stupid. "Let Me Stop Playing, I Got You" She Said As She Started Explaining Different Things, Beyoncé Pulled Out Her Phone Going To The Notes App. "Really Beyoncé?" Michelle Asked. "I'm Not Going To Remember It Only" She Replied Shyly.

Once They Finished, Kelly And Nicki Came Into The House With Bags Full Of Snacks And Alcoholic Beverages. "You Should Really Just Get A Bar" Kelly Said Placing It On The Coffee Table.

"Cause We Be Drinking Every Other Day" Nicki Laughed. "So Tell Us Everything" Kelly Frowned Giving Michelle A Of Warm Hug. Nicki Pulled Out A Ice Cream Going Into The Kitchen. Beyoncé Reached For Her Classic Lays Chips Before Pouring A Glass Of Ciroc. Michelle Explained Everything Again And Kelly Stood Up To Her Feet "We Need To Key Is Fancy Ass Car...Pee On His Doorstep Something!"

"Why Is Kelly Always Picking The Things That Can Get Us In Jail?" Michelle Asked As They Laughed.

"I'm Saying He Gets To Fucking Abuse You Emotionally And Physically And We Get To Do Nothing About It? I Mean What's The Point Of Having Friends?" She Asked Sitting Back Down.

"You Know How I Feel About Getting Even. It's Never Worth It. But Can We Talk About Something Else?" She Asked.

"Well Papa Is Crawling!" Nicki Smiled. All The Girls Smiled Looking At Her "He's Growing So Fast" Beyoncé Pouted. "Literally" Kelly Said As Nicki Threw A Pillow At Her. "Leave My Chunky Baby Alone"

Kelly Laughed. "Cliff And Tamika Are Pregnant"

"Cliff Can Kiss My Entire Ass For Showing His At Your Party" Kelly Said Rolling Her Eyes. "Not The Same One That's Been Tryna Get Them Back Together Since The Dawn Of Time" Michelle Joked.

"I Know Right, All That Damn Work I Put In" Kelly Said. "How Do You Feel About It?" Nicki Asked Curiously. Beyoncé Looked At Her "At First I Didn't Know How To Feel But Now That I Got A Man I Don't Care" Beyoncé Said As She Stuck Out Her Tongue Causing Them All To Cheer Her On.

"Mhm His Ass Got You On Cloud Nine Lately" Kelly Smirked At Her. "Mhm" Beyoncé Blushed.