37

Shawn Watched As Blue Held Her Mother's Hand As They Looked Around For Him. He Had Been Waiting For Thirty Minutes. He Couldn't Help But Come Early, He Couldn't Wait To See Her Again. He Bit His Lip Looking At Beyoncé's Hourglass Body. This Woman Was Going To Be The Death Of Him.

Blue Pointed To Him Turning Her Head To Her Mom As She Nodded. They Walked Up To Him As He Stood To His Feet. He Looked Down At Blue, He Didn't Know Wether He Should Hug Her Or Not. "Hey" He Chuckled Nervously.

"Hi" She Said Softly. He Looked At Beyoncé Holding Out His Arms She Arched Her Eye Ignoring His Hug As She Sat Down In The Booth. Blue Following Sitting Beside Her. Shawn Sighed Taking His Seat Across From Them.

"I Ordered You A Strawberry Margarita And Blue Some Water" He Said.

Blue Twisted Her Face "I Want Apple Juice"

"Well I Didn't Know What Kind Of Drinks You Like Little Mama" He Said.

Blue Looked Down At The Kid Place Card Making Her Eyes Widen "I Love To Color" She Said As She Started Opening The Crayon Packaging.

He Smiled Watching Her Get To Work. He Looked At Beyoncé Who Was Looking Over The Menu. "So How Have You Been?" He Asked. It Had Been On His Mind Since He Left Years Ago, What She'd Been Up To While He Was Away.

She Looked Up From The Menu "Being A Mother Honestly...Made Better Decisions Then I Did With Brooklyn"

He Nodded His Head "Your Dating Again?"

"Oh God No, I'm Done With That. I Had My Little Fun When It Was Fun" She Replied. He Nodded His Head Looking At Her Making Her Blush. "What?" She Asked.

"What I Can't Stare?" He Smirked. Making Her Playfully Roll Her Eyes. "You Can Stare But You Can't Touch" She Said.

He Bit Down On His Lip As They Shared A Small Moment Of Just Looking Into Each Other Eyes Before The Waitress Placed Their Drinks Down. "Yes I Needed This" Beyoncé Said Taking The Straw To Her Lips. "She Will Have Chicken Tenders And Fries, I Will Have The Steak Salad Please No Tomatoes" Beyoncé Said Holding Out Her Hand As The Waitress Nodded.

"I'll Take The Burger With Fries" Shawn Said. "Mommy Hate's Tomatoes" Blue Said Looking At Her Father. He Chuckled "I Remember" He Said.

The Waiter Wrote Down Everything Then Left Them Alone. He Looked At Blue "So Tell Me What You Like To Do?"

Blue Placed Her Crayon Down "Umm Play With My Friends At School""

He Chuckled "That's It?"

She Looked Up Tapping Her Finger On Her Chin "I Like Shopping Too!"

"Oh Yes She Does, She'll Break Your Pocket" Beyoncé Said. Blue Looked At Her Laughing As Placed Her Face Under Her Boobs Feeling Bashful. He Smiled Looking At Her. "Shy Just Like Your Mama" He Said More So To Himself.

Beyoncé Wrapped Her Arms Around Blue "What Do You Like To Do?" Blue Asked.

"I Like To Play Basketball, I Like To Hang With Your Mom And I Like To Shop Too" He Said.

"I Never Played Basketball" Blue Said. "I Can Teach You If You Let Me"

"Yes!" She Said Raising Her Arms In The Air As They All Laughed. Beyoncé Took Another Sip Of Her Drink.

"Do You Have Parents?" Blue Asked. "Of Course, Everyone Has Parents" He Replied.

"Well Where Are They?"

"You Not Playing About These Questions Huh?" Shawn Chuckled As She Shrugged. "But Um My Father Lives Here And My Mom's In Heaven"

"Heaven? Where's That?" Blue Asked Looking Confused. "She Lives With Jesus In The Skies" He Said. "Can I Meet Her?" Blue Asked.